Mason Greenwood (4 Viewers)

David O'Day

I understand your viewpoint, however, I feel you are coming at this with a very literal, black and white mindset.

If we are saying that you have to be found guilty in a court of law before judgement can be passed, it would also mean that you would defend Jimmy Saville, Osama Bin Laden and Adolf Hitler with such vigour? I know these are extreme cases but the same principle of innocent until proven guilty applies.

A previous poster said it best when they said that if you take your moral compass from law, then you are fucked. Society should determine what is acceptable and if you're ok with this behaviour then clearly you are out of sync with the majority of people but you do you.

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk
You were pretending to be old bill last night

hamertime

I understand your viewpoint, however, I feel you are coming at this with a very literal, black and white mindset.

If we are saying that you have to be found guilty in a court of law before judgement can be passed, it would also mean that you would defend Jimmy Saville, Osama Bin Laden and Adolf Hitler with such vigour? I know these are extreme cases but the same principle of innocent until proven guilty applies.

A previous poster said it best when they said that if you take your moral compass from law, then you are fucked. Society should determine what is acceptable and if you're ok with this behaviour then clearly you are out of sync with the majority of people but you do you.

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk
I also understand your viewpoint but society cannot fully judge people. I know this is also an extreme case but people were being hung for being witches and monkeys for being spies so you appoint people to deal with these situations . Mob rule.

Grendel

You have made all sorts of random justifications - is it a sex game, are the bruises real - you have suggested the victim herself may have spurious motives

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Just got sent off for Getafe, the second player to do so. Got fouled and then mouthed off to the referee using language that was deemed bad enough to get a red card.

Getafe down two goals and two players... Could get ugly!

mmttww

confused the lion king GIF

Users who are viewing this thread