Match Off (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Firstly stop bringing up the old rental deal. Everyone accepts is was excessive, including it seems ACL.

Secondly, do we have any proof for the Leicester figure? If so it does sound dodgy considering the public price for 1k fans is £5k+VAT.

Do are you saying people should flak not discuss the initial investment by the council and the charity in purchasing the Ricoh as that is also irrelevant?

Nick

Administrator
Do are you saying people should flak not discuss the initial investment by the council and the charity in purchasing the Ricoh as that is also irrelevant?

Might be worth creating a thread for it to stop the round and round...

shmmeee

Depends. Are you talking about the terms for a freehold sale or a return to rental terms?

In the first case it's valid and in the second it isn't.

The reason the initial rental deal is irrelevant is because a) it's not the deal on offer and b) because Sisu now say it wasn't the problem.

Sisu won that particular argument an had they left it there and got us at the Ricoh on £150k/year or similar as Fisher was asking most would be hailing them as heroes.

Edit: sorry. Two for two in taking threads off topic. Apologies.

The Gentleman

Is that at half time during a game last season? Oh, apart from the JPT semi that is.We all turned out for that one, didn't we?

There was a time when you used to post some decent stuff which came across as measured and well thought out, I didn't agree with much of it, but it wasn't childish or petty like this and some of your more recent posts.

Noggin

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Amazing how a simple thread topic like "Match off" can lead to some inane drivel-type posts! Bleedin' 'ell! It's been raining! The game was cancelled! End of, FFS!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Firstly stop bringing up the old rental deal. Everyone accepts is was excessive, including it seems ACL.

Secondly, do we have any proof for the Leicester figure? If so it does sound dodgy considering the public price for 1k fans is £5k+VAT.
Not everyone accepted it was excessive though, there were a large number of people when we first refused to pay the rent who said that we should continue to pay it because we had previously agreed to and we had been previously happy to pay it for past years.

I also distinctly remember CJ giving a list of reasons as to why he believed the previous rent to be justified

ccfc92

To be fair tho, If you were charging 1,000 pounds per month to rent your single bedroom student flat, and people kept paying that 1k, you wouldn't say have 500 quid back would you?

skybluealan

Amazing how a simple thread topic like "Match off" can lead to some inane drivel-type posts! Bleedin' 'ell! It's been raining! The game was cancelled! End of, FFS!

I stated the Match off thread which was to inform our fans about the match, BUT because of the thread topic as you put it that has been said on this thread, I will continue it by saying as I fell like most supporters, lets continue to sign our petition and get us back to COVENTRY so I do not have to say in the future MATCH OFF

Philosorapter

[video=youtube;EPBblmLrHOQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPBblmLrHOQ[/video]

incidentally higher attendance then Sixfields on the outer courts as well!

mrbluesky87

I have made my feelings known to the club through twitter not that it will make a difference(owners listening to fans, dont think so). It can be argued all day but facts are we should not be in a position where we have had 2 home games called off due to rain. New stadia can now cope with many conditions and if my memory serves me well last year with all the snow, it looked like it missed the Ricoh looking at the state of the pitch etc.

Its funny, when it comes to bemoaning the council for the position they supposedly put this club in, Joy, Tim and the rest of the idiots cant shut up, but when it comes the explaining the embarrassment of having 2 home games called off and how they plan to takle this, just Silence.

I for one hope the pitch gets worse because at some point they will have to make a contingency plan.

Users who are viewing this thread