Max biamou league stats (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Why would he?

Becuase they create more chances as a team and put it on a plate. Granted he may miss 2 or 3 out of 5 but it needs chances there to miss them.

The same as McNulty would have more if we created more rather than relying on winning penalties or him doing something solo out of nothing.

Nick

Administrator
Disagree - one of the worst forwards I’ve seen

Disagree that if he played in a team that created him with loads more chances he wouldn't score more? If he had 2 decent chances every game, he would score more than if he had 0.

Grendel

Disagree that if he played in a team that created him with loads more chances he wouldn't score more? If he had 2 decent chances every game, he would score more than if he had 0.

Why would he. He does actually have to show some movement in the box and some ability to work defenders. He’s missed some howlers.

He doesn’t offer enough - he has no real presence and defenders can deal with him - the only thing people seem to suggest is he works hard.

The other centre forward whose operating in the same team has done better - why?

Irish Sky Blue

I think fans support him more than any other player because they can see he isn’t very good (he does try) and not going to score many so it’s almost a joke kind of thing

A bit like ‘if ___ scores we’re on the pitch’
I don’t agree he is a joke player. I think his all round play is good in the context of the league he plays in. His one fault, and yes it is a big one, is that he doesn’t score goals.As mentioned though, we don’t create enough chances. In the last three games he hasn’t had one chance to score that I can rememember.

Nick

Administrator
Why would he. He does actually have to show some movement in the box and some ability to work defenders. He’s missed some howlers.

He doesn’t offer enough - he has no real presence and defenders can deal with him - the only thing people seem to suggest is he works hard.

The other centre forward whose operating in the same team has done better - why?
Again the whole movement thing is the same as when mcnulty wasn't scoring.

Watch his only goal, he's having to drop deep to win headers not far from half way line so is very deep.

If our approach was wide play and not direct he would score more like the mk one. Not saying prolific or best in the world, just that he would score more

If we were whipping crosses in all game he would probably get more.

While we play direct and he's running 20 yards back to his goal to try and get a header he won't score, as others haven't bar mcnulty who usually gets into the second balls or flick ons from that.

I don't doubt if he was getting the chances somebody like Luton create he would get more. Not as many as hylton or collins but get more than he gets while we create nothing.

Luton also missed howlers against us.

Greggs

Nick is right. All teams in this league miss howlers, i often sit there relaxed as a shot gets taken, expecting it to fly high and wide. It's what's gonna happen in this league, strikers need 5 chances to score. We only create 2 chances a game, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out!

ccfcricoh

Nope - he's the worst player ever and should be scoring at least 2 a game even though we're hardly creating 2 chances a game...

Grendel

Grendel

Than he has at Luton?

No than biamou has here. He’s a proper striker not someone who is part time standard at best

Nick

Administrator
No than biamou has here. He’s a proper striker not someone who is part time standard at best

While I don't think he is anywhere near as good as McNulty, these are the same discussions Dongo was having while still ignoring the fact we created nothing.

If Collins was here with our style as we play now we would be creating less for him than he gets at Luton, so he would score less.
If Biamou was at Luton he would score more as they create plenty more of chances.

Not saying Biamou would score as many at either as Collins, but some of the tap ins Collins has scored an goals on a plate would certainly have helped.

Grendel

While I don't think he is anywhere near as good as McNulty, these are the same discussions Dongo was having while still ignoring the fact we created nothing.

If Collins was here with our style as we play now we would be creating less for him than he gets at Luton, so he would score less.
If Biamou was at Luton he would score more as they create plenty more of chances.

Not saying Biamou would score as many at either as Collins, but some of the tap ins Collins has scored an goals on a plate would certainly have helped.

It’s not the same argument as biamou I believe wouldn’t score goals in Luton’s team either as he’s nowhere near the standard required for this league.

Nick

Administrator
It’s not the same argument as biamou I believe wouldn’t score goals in Luton’s team either as he’s nowhere near the standard required for this league.

They would create more chances for him, he also wouldn't be tracking back to win headers like he has to with us.

If he played for Luton he would have more than 1 league goal as he would be getting a couple of decent chances a game.

Grendel

They would create more chances for him, he also wouldn't be tracking back to win headers like he has to with us.

If he played for Luton he would have more than 1 league goal as he would be getting a couple of decent chances a game.

He doesn’t show any natural instinct as a striker I doubt he’d score more than one in ten wherever he goes.

Londonccfcfan

Another Biamou thread re appears after 3 straight losses!

Hes not the reason why we have lost three in a row!

Its strange how his stats don't back up how he gets alot of fans MOTM on player ratings threads quite regularly!

Grendel

Another Biamou thread re appears after 3 straight losses!

Hes not the reason why we have lost three in a row!

Its strange how his stats don't back up how he gets alot of fans MOTM on player ratings threads quite regularly!

So did Bigiaramana

Londonccfcfan

How has he had as many MOTM performances as he has had? and these are usually a consensus of fans ratings!

Alan Dugdales Moustache

He doesn’t show any natural instinct as a striker I doubt he’d score more than one in ten wherever he goes.
That's a reasonable rate of return in division 4.

BackRoomRummermill

Has 3 assists this season , less than Jones and kelly (both had spells out with injury )

Has 1 goal this season less than 6 other players and the same amount of goals as vincenti (never plays ) and 2 less league goals than Michael Doyle .
Also has 5/6 less goals than nazon who hasn’t played for city for weeks

Mcnulty started scoring more goals when bayliss came into the squad and we started playing on the floor through the middle .

Now we are lumping it every week and kelly is back mcnulty isn’t scoring again unless he creates it himself

Can people please explain why this useless lump is loved by supporters .
Stats DO NOT lie

JCH to start every week from now until may

In the season post mortem those that have defended him will even have to agree, maybe they defended him just so they think they are correct , must be labour supporting tatie eaters

BackRoomRummermill

Oh also apparently according to the experts once he scored he will score loads just like Macca ... like I say these experts forum kings ...

Leg ends in their own lunchtime

Btw same with Robins

ccfcway

I cant imagine that statistically there has been a worst performing striker in recent ccfc history ?

1 goal in 25 league games.

as a side note, I thought Rosario might be similar, but even he bagged 8 in 59.......I don't remember this bit thought....

"For a while Bobby Gould played Rosario in midfield."

:woot:

Otis

I cant imagine that statistically there has been a worst performing striker in recent ccfc history ?

as a side note, I thought Rosario might be similar, but even he bagged 8 in 59.......I don't remember this bit thought....

I wonder if there's been a worse preforming chance creating force in recent CCFC history?

SlowerThanPlatt

O’Donovan? Don’t think he ever scored for us?

Just checked his stats, 1 goal in 24 games

Grendel

How's your prediction of last season being Lameiras' last as a pro footballer working out?

How did my predictions about the likes of Thorn, Bigiramana, Haynes, Murphy work out?

wingy

Yeah he moved him there and it was effective worked well through the Quinn stint.

Users who are viewing this thread