Max joins the Vikings! (1 Viewer)

CovLad94

Seeing one fan say he is the greatest player in recent history for us made me laugh. Deluded or what 🤣

torchomatic

Seeing one fan say he is the greatest player in recent history for us made me laugh. Deluded or what 🤣
Obviously not the greatest player in our recent history, but an incredibly loyal servant for CCFC, who scored some important and spectacular goals.

I will always hold him in more affection than the majority of our ex-players who are deemed "legends".

Otis

Obviously not the greatest player in our recent history, but an incredibly loyal servant for CCFC, who scored some important and spectacular goals.

I will always hold him in more affection than the majority of our ex-players who are deemed "legends".
Will always think of him fondly. Lovely bloke too by all accounts.

Hope he scores a shed load for them.

pusbccfc

I've seen some people on twitter have bought tickets for the Doncaster away end at Walsall on Saturday.

Grendel

I've seen some people on twitter have bought tickets for the Doncaster away end at Walsall on Saturday.

At least we know where Danny Thomas will be on Saturday

CCFCSteve

Can’t believe we didn’t sign him when we’re down to the bare bones. Robins must be fuming at king for not getting his wallet out

Seriously though, good luck to the lad. Scored some belters for the club and was an important part of our turnaround. Unbelievable that he’s not played for two years, should’ve been good enough at L1* and L2 level

*not after two years out but when he left us

curly_tom

The hate for him from 1 or 2 on here was deranged. The guy may have been a limited player for Championship level but he worked very hard and scored a few good goals. He was never going to be the solution long-term but it baffles me that supporters can't just get behind their team. It almost seemed as if him being a nice guy worked against him in some people's minds. I'm very pleased he has a club and I hope he can make an impact in that division. And yes, I will be in the Donny end this weekend to support him.

Adge

The hate for him from 1 or 2 on here was deranged. The guy may have been a limited player for Championship level but he worked very hard and scored a few good goals. He was never going to be the solution long-term but it baffles me that supporters can't just get behind their team. It almost seemed as if him being a nice guy worked against him in some people's minds. I'm very pleased he has a club and I hope he can make an impact in that division. And yes, I will be in the Donny end this weekend to support him.
Don’t forget to join the queue for a selfie! 😁

Sick Boy

Fucking hell.

I can't imagine what you think of Robins who actually agreed with the 'Haters' and let him go.

Grendel

Hate? He was the most over praised footballer related to ability I’ve known.

Some talked about him like he was Van Basten

Grendel

France Valentine GIF

fernandopartridge

Incredibly loyal is a bit of an over statement

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Offhegoes

I was disappointed we didn't give Max another 12 months in 2021. We ended up splashing out on Martyn Waghorn instead. Max could of done a job as back up striker that season. Godden was missing for much of the campaign as was Tyler Walker.

Brighton Sky Blue

I am somewhere between Grendel and ‘you’d want him with you in the trenches’. Scored some great goals, some very important goals and played through the pain barrier. Should have got a L1 contract after leaving here and pleased he has managed to get something after years out.

Users who are viewing this thread