Merry Christmas (1 Viewer)

speedie87

Thought I’d be the annoying person who starts the Merry Christmas thread early this year.

So may I wish all my fellow sky blue fans a merry Christmas and happy new year.

2020 has been a shite year but it wasn’t all bad, we did win the league in the middle of it there, which I hope gives comfort to anyone struggling this Xmas that even in the worst of times there can be good found.

Take care one and all and here’s to a better year next year

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Thought I’d be the annoying person who starts the Merry Christmas thread early this year.

So may I wish all my fellow sky blue fans a merry Christmas and happy new year.

2020 has been a shite year but it wasn’t all bad, we did win the league in the middle of it there, which I hope gives comfort to anyone struggling this Xmas that even in the worst of times there can be good found.

Take care one and all and here’s to a better year next year

Merry Christmas to everyone and stay safe.

wingy

If Daz don't mind I'm going to hijack this thread a little bit ,cos I might forget,get too busy or drunk and wish everyone on here the happiest Christmas they can make it even if that's a heavily restricted one .
I'll also be remembering the Two great posters, especially their hurting bewildered families from their loss.
So keep your strength,sanity,stay Stoic and cherish your time all.
And up the City.
Merry Christmas all.👍

Transferred from Daz's Christmas thread.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Yep....merry Christmas folks.

Hopefully my holiday isn't so boring that I end up spending it on here....

....but I raise a glass to you all ......may your lonely drunken twist & shout remain in tune.....I'll be singing it with you.

Seasons greetings.....you're a bunch of weird and argumentative bastards.....but I love you.

torchomatic

Feliz Navidad from Warwick.

christonabike

Have a good one everyone look after yourselves and keep safe. If anyone needs anything like super Skyblue says let me know I’ve not got much but maybe there’s something I can help with!
Maybe pick something up or even drop something off to a family member who is on their own.” Just holler me” as they say in the movies!
God bless to all who sail in the Skyblue ship 👍

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Happy Christmas all. May it be full of laughter with those you love. 2020 has shown us all how fragile life is, so take good care of you and yours.

Stay safe and well everyone. See you in 2021

robbiethemole

Merry Christmas and a healthy and Happy New Year from the 'shires!!
(or in localese, ey up me ducks, 'ave a gud 'un) Let's hope things can only get better.

Somerset Sky Blue

Merry Christmas everyone from sunny Somerset!
Let's hope that next year is better off the pitch - and the sky blues meet the success criteria for this season...
PUSB

Samo

Have a good one everyone.
Stay safe, be kind, be compassionate.
All you need is love.
(No i'm serious)

olderskyblue

Merry Christmas everyone

hoping for a healthier 2021 for us all

Greggs

Congratulations on getting this post out first, you win the needy nerd of year award. Christmas is on the 25th. Goodnight

Covkid1968#

Have a good one folks. Personally had enough already.... kids pissing me off.... Mrs pissing me off... Forest fan who keeps knocking my door to take the dog for a walk pissing me off....

Going to get drunk in the garden bar and be miserable from 1pm onwards

Merry Xmas to all of a Sky Blue persuasion .. a few more points on the board will cheer me up no end

Users who are viewing this thread