MK Dons Away (2 Viewers)

Cv3cov

Redspottedhanky.com £9.60 return on slower train with open return so we can have few beers MK after no stupid booking fees or postal fees!

trick2

wasn't gonna go to this game but I am no longer having to work! I am going to see if I can get 2 tickets tomorrow.

Cranfield Sky Blue

Just spoke to MK to get another ticket and the guy said they probably won't open the top tier to us for fear of upsetting their own fans, as it hasn't been used anywhere yet!!!

Without this, the maximum we could have will be 6,500.

Strange thought process??

Jackoskyblue

Does anyone know how many are left ? And what the best way to get them is as I haven't used club shop or phone this season. And does anyone know the best place to park that's good for a quick getaway ?

steveo1987

Does anyone know how many are left ? And what the best way to get them is as I haven't used club shop or phone this season. And does anyone know the best place to park that's good for a quick getaway ?

Industrial estates around the ground have parking. As for s quick getaway,leave 5mins early

Jackoskyblue

Industrial estates around the ground have parking. As for s quick getaway,leave 5mins early

You don't happen to know the names of the industrial estates so I can find them on sat nav ? And the point was not to leave 5 mins early I meant somewhere where we ain't queing up for an hour to get out of the carpark

ggrady

So is that roughly 5,400 sold if 1k are from MK? surely we are dueat least another 1100 to fill the bottom tier if its 6500 in there so I would expect to see us be given more tickets even if they don't open up the top tier

steveo1987

You don't happen to know the names of the industrial estates so I can find them on sat nav ? And the point was not to leave 5 mins early I meant somewhere where we ain't queing up for an hour to get out of the carpark

Don't know the names of any,but dead opposite the ground and opposite asda you will get parked.easy to get back on the A5 also.Suggest posting on mk dons forum or look at footballgroundguide.co.uk

M&B Stand

So is that roughly 5,400 sold if 1k are from MK? surely we are dueat least another 1100 to fill the bottom tier if its 6500 in there so I would expect to see us be given more tickets even if they don't open up the top tier

So 4400 sold by City and 1000 from MK? Is that right?
I know loads who ain't got one yet.

wal3590

I spoke to Mk on Friday and was told another allocation may not be possible. Very much looking forward to this one.

ollyservetta

,cant give you the name but last year it was hard to get of the ind est,also if going north ,best to follow signs for a5 north the pick up m1 higher up as the direct m1 route from the ground was manic .catching the train this year ,read Bletchley is only a 10/15 min walk ,maybe worth parking that way ,it will deffo be all city heading in from that way.just looked it up ,I parked on the denbiegh road ind est last year.just a series od avenues but only one service road .Bletchley is your best bet then jump on the a5

Matty_CCFC

Missed yesterday at Bradford but got my tickets for MK away.
Had a good time at the Ricoh though.

how are number looking for 30th, anyone know?

ggrady

So 4400 sold by City and 1000 from MK? Is that right?
I know loads who ain't got one yet.
I think so from reading what the club site says and whatt people on here have said. I got 10 tickets from MK that havent been allocated a seat yet there better be some friggin space left for them

steveo1987

I think so from reading what the club site says and whatt people on here have said. I got 10 tickets from MK that havent been allocated a seat yet there better be some friggin space left for them

Same here,bought five and have only had receipt through the door,no tickets yet

Are the receipts for exchange to tickets on the day, as the seats are currently not allocated if you buy direct from MK?
Don't see why they'd post out receipts and then tickets separately?

AndreasB

Of course the games we SHOULD all be supporting are the next 2 at Sixfields, Tranmere and Rotherham. Completely odd to make such a big fuss of MK Dons instead of cheering the team on Saturday. Are these the same 6000 who claim not to be able to go to Sixfields as that has been "denied" them yet getting to Milton Keynes is no problem! Smacks of hypocrisy Im afraid.

skybluelee

Of course the games we SHOULD all be supporting are the next 2 at Sixfields, Tranmere and Rotherham. Completely odd to make such a big fuss of MK Dons instead of cheering the team on Saturday. Are these the same 6000 who claim not to be able to go to Sixfields as that has been "denied" them yet getting to Milton Keynes is no problem! Smacks of hypocrisy Im afraid.

What part of 'refusing to acknowledge Shitfields as our home stadium' do you not understand?

The bigger the disparity between our 'home' and away support, the stronger the message to our owners.

We've now been talking about this for about 6 months. And you still don't get it?...

AndreasB

I get it even less now. There is no progress so not sure either side can claim they are winning. Same team, same league, get over the pigheadedness and take a pragmatic approach. I wish all the MK Dons bandwaggon jumpers would choose something else for their one game of the season trip

Captain Dart

I wouldn't go to Sixfields on principle.

ohitsaidwalker king power

Hi AndreasB- is it anymore hypocritical than those who attend Sixfield despite them not wanting too- but they do it for the "team"?

jas365

The reason the vast majority of us aren't going to Northampton is a protest at our club being moved out of it's city. Of course we CAN go to Sixfields, but we choose not to. In the last 10 days i've had a 6 hour journey to London on a friday night and a 250 round mile round trip to West Yorkshire on a sunday, but I will not go Sixfields.

Monners

Andreas; the reasons why so few go to SIxfields is well documented as I suspect you are probably aware. I respect your choice to attend at Sixfields, so please respect mine not to. I will go to MK as it is easy to get to - I will not go to Sixfields for those well documented reasons even though it is my neasest league ground, and therefore easier to get. When (if) we are back in Cov, then I will attend when able to.

Looking forward to the game, but not any politics in the pub before hand. Enjoy the game

AndreasB

Im no troll. I just vehemently disagree with you and I know I am in a minority. Big Difference.
One day this saga will end - the most likely scenario is that we will be back at the Ricoh for a (temporary?) period under SISU/Otium. Not sure what else you think is likely to happen. the boycott will then look all the more pointless.

Sbarcher

Im no troll. I just vehemently disagree with you and I know I am in a minority. Big Difference.
One day this saga will end - the most likely scenario is that we will be back at the Ricoh for a (temporary?) period under SISU/Otium. Not sure what else you think is likely to happen. the boycott will then look all the more pointless.
I'd say if we returned to the Ricoh, the boycott has DEFINITELY worked!

Sbarcher

I think you will find that the hated SISU who took us away, may well be seen to have "seen the light" (even if it is only until a new stadium is built. It's KCIC, as the first and only priority.

AndreasB

I think you will find that the hated SISU who took us away, may well be seen to have "seen the light" (even if it is only until a new stadium is built. It's KCIC, as the first and only priority.

Using terms like "seen the light" is unfortunately not one that you could apply to SISU. They are still hard headed bastards and will only come back if the deal suits them. You are kidding yourself if you think they are morally shamed enough to leave Northampton until finacially they get the deal they want.

Users who are viewing this thread