MK Dons Away (1 Viewer)

bigfatronssba

I was 5 when we were relegated.. I dont remember the prem:( I just assumed places like villa and united would attract many

Small allocations in the Prem.

Lucky to get 2k tickets at United.

Ashdown1

45000 according to one poster but I think they were a bit over enthusiastic with the 0 key. More realistically probably just over 3,500 but selling all the time.

North York’s Blue

I think the 3500 is what MK sent to our ticket office which have virtually all gone. MK themselves were selling 2 blocks looking at their seating plan, which is roughly 600 each, so I would suggest 4500 is probably about right. Fantastic sales either way!

Tommo72

When you order tickets directly from MK do you get a choice of seats? Just looked and it doesn't appear so? Anyone else manage this?

Cheers

When you order tickets directly from MK do you get a choice of seats? Just looked and it doesn't appear so? Anyone else manage this?

Cheers

We picked our seats last week, it looks like that choice has gone now on milton keynes site, tickets can still be purchased and the rumour is they are going to open up their upper tier for the first time.

skybluetony176

Cheers

they are allocating on the day now and you also have to collect your tickets on the day from gate 6. someone mentioned that they are now opening the 2nd tier (presumably the north stand, which if i read the stadium plan correctly is the away stand). getting tickets online seems to be a pain, i rang them directly and sorted it no problem. this was Friday dinner time and my receipt for the tickets arrived in Saturdays post.

NuneatonSkyBlue

they are allocating on the day now and you also have to collect your tickets on the day from gate 6. someone mentioned that they are now opening the 2nd tier (presumably the north stand, which if i read the stadium plan correctly is the away stand). getting tickets online seems to be a pain, i rang them directly and sorted it no problem. this was Friday dinner time and my receipt for the tickets arrived in Saturdays post.

I brought mine thursday night and paid for postage. Had the conformation email but nothing since. Im not going to start worrying yet but I will ring friday if nothing has come.

Sky Blue Harry H

I brought mine thursday night and paid for postage. Had the conformation email but nothing since. Im not going to start worrying yet but I will ring friday if nothing has come.

Ditto - was hoping it would be tickets coming and not having to queue with a thousand or so other fans to collect from a gate - could be a right pain (want to be nice and cosy in a pub!)

pusbccfc

If you book tickets weeks before the game they don't rush to send them out.

M&B Stand

Surely we haven't gotta collect at the ground, that's fuckin amateurish. Plenty will miss kick off if thats the case. There's gonna be thousands there.

League1Tour

Surely we haven't gotta collect at the ground, that's fuckin amateurish. Plenty will miss kick off if thats the case. There's gonna be thousands there.

I got mine off te Mk dons website site Saturday afternoon, arrived this morning superb service, well done MK! CCFC could learn a thing or 2!

Bugsy

I got mine off te Mk dons website site Saturday afternoon, arrived this morning superb service, well done MK! CCFC could learn a thing or 2!

Its good but not quite carling lol :) i Got mine off ccfc website last thursday and got the tickets friday next day :)

Cranfield Sky Blue

Just rang MK and bought 7 tickets. A very helpful lady told me that they are selling loads and we have the option of collecting them on the day (NO!!!) or they will post them. Post please for £1 only. I asked if we could have the tickets at the back or the upper tier and she said they were hoping to open the upper tier for this game "as tickets are selling out fast"! They will allocate seats later and she said they may not be posted out for 3 or 4 days yet, but we will be in the away end. This could be awesome......

Closer than a home game at Shitfields for me!!

PUSB

RoboCCFC90

3,400 have now been sold an extra 1000 allocation is on its way.

Ashdown1

That little Youtube extract is superb. Imagine if we can put 2000 in the seats above those as well??!! Has anyone got or seen any images of the ground now with the upper tier kitted out?

Haven't we now sold a total of 4600, 3400 at Cov and at least 1200 at MK?

Users who are viewing this thread