MK Dons (H) - Match Thread (1 Viewer)

stupot07

So that's Samuel with 4 goals now, right? In what, 6 or 7 games? Not a bad return!

It really puts the likes of jackson to shame.

On a general note, we're playing well in the counter. The game suits us, mk Dons having a lot of the ball allowing us to play on the counter.

Having said that they're getting a lot of the ball in dangerous positions. I can't see us keeping a cleansheet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

kg82

It really puts the likes of jackson to shame.

On a general note, we're playing well in the counter. The game suits us, mk Dons having a lot of the ball allowing us to play on the counter.

Having said that they're getting a lot of the ball in dangerous positions. I can't see us keeping a cleansheet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

4-2 to us would be lovely!

ccfcway

we may well still lose this game, but fact remains that if we played like this at all home games, there would be more bums on seats

Grendel

We are riding our luck at the back - some shambolic defending.

ccfcway

If it stays as it is, what odds would you have got for 2-0 Stokes 1st score cast? Bet it would have been decent

prob still can get big odds, cant see it staying like this, its all MK at the mo

Last edited:

fernandopartridge

Williams is anonymous, leaves Stokes completely exposed. Been decent otherwise, see what happens when midfielders step forward for the 2nd goal.

Astute

Need this half to be 2-2 - as long as we go 4 up first!

Hope your bet comes in. Very nice earner. Can't lose much myself. £100 win, £5 winning half time and draw 18/1 and £5 winning half time and lose 33/1. So over £300 back for me if we win and £755 for you if we win 4-2 :D

CovisGod

I've got a fair bit on as well, if we win the game I'm £200 up for the day, also had a horse come In for a £50 win.

Fuck the money though, just want to see us win a bloody game

kg82

Hope your bet comes in. Very nice earner. Can't lose much myself. £100 win, £5 winning half time and draw 18/1 and £5 winning half time and lose 33/1. So over £300 back for me if we win and £755 for you if we win 4-2 :D

Drinks tonight if it comes in! I feel I'll be waking up sober tomorrow morning though!

kg82

Williams is anonymous, leaves Stokes completely exposed. Been decent otherwise, see what happens when midfielders step forward for the 2nd goal.

Shouldn't be playing LM (I apologise to stupot, I didn't realise who you meant before the game). But then, something's worked this half so can't complain too much. We have to go at them first 10 minutes of 2nd half, can't afford for them to get back in the game early.

Astute

Drinks tonight if it comes in! I feel I'll be waking up sober tomorrow morning though!

Get yourself to Grimsby if it comes in....well Cleethorpes but same difference.......will be plenty of free entertainment later when everyone is pissed :D

Users who are viewing this thread