MK Dons - Ticket Sales Thread (1 Viewer)

SussexSkyBlue

It’s a long shot, but if there is anyone out there that can help me out for 3 tickets that would be great.. season ticket holder for years, wish they did a point count up for all those years :) PUSB

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

The ticketing policy at Coventry City is a shambles, at any club of note, away tickets are allocated based on caps or points and it’s one ticket per season ticket.

I don’t have a season ticket but I’ve done 9 home and 7 away games this year, yet I’ve got no chance of getting a ticket. Season ticket holders should always get first shout but after that it should be down to loyalty points or caps- especially for away games.

bringbackrattles

The ticketing policy at Coventry City is a shambles, at any club of note, away tickets are allocated based on caps or points and it’s one ticket per season ticket.

I don’t have a season ticket but I’ve done 9 home and 7 away games this year, yet I’ve got no chance of getting a ticket. Season ticket holders should always get first shout but after that it should be down to loyalty points or caps- especially for away games.
I've been in touch with ticket office by email. They told me to bring my Stoke City ticket, and I'm allowed up to 4 tickets for MKDons. That was two hours ago. Told they are available on Thursday, so told them okay I'll pop in.

Sky Blue Harry H

Hoping tickets will be available on Wednesday when I am eligible!

Think you'll just about scrape in - depending on how many you are after, put a message out early on here - there are bound to be the odd one or two floating about,

Skyblueweeman

Thank you to @liquidgold who bought 3 for me via his ST as he can’t make it. Taking step dad as a Xmas present and my wife as a duty to her husband.

Also sorted out parking at the ground via work. Result.

Block 28, Row VV if anyone is near that way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Are all the rows CC,HH, VV?

I’ve got CC assumed that’d be the 29th row but Weemans post made me think.

Edit- scrap that it is A-Z then AA etc

Cv23

Hi all, looking for 2 tickets if anybody has any of their allocation left? I have priority for Thursday but can’t see them getting that far. Any help appreciated! Thanks

letsallsingtogether

Assume I’m right at the back of the stand.

That's what we thought brought our tickets for The home end in Exeter got row M as it was the last row great just what we wanted at the back out of the way.
When we got there it was the front row A was the back come on who starts with A or 1 at the back.

wingy

Thank you to @liquidgold who bought 3 for me via his ST as he can’t make it. Taking step dad as a Xmas present and my wife as a duty to her husband.

Also sorted out parking at the ground via work. Result.

Block 28, Row VV if anyone is near that way.

Knew someone would look after you.
Nice touch and Dance yourself dizzy LG.

Jacketh

Is there any chance at all someone could get me 2 tickets please? Would greatly appreciate it if anyone could PM me!

bringbackrattles

I'm going Thursday so hope there's some left ? If I can get more than one I will. Told it's down to availability ?
Be gutted if they're all gone !

Cigarfingers

Gutted as it looks I’m gonna be unable to get tickets for me & my two daughters as I’m away with work and it’s fast looking like they will all be gone tomorrow. If anyone has chance to get three extra or has three knocking about please please give me a shout! My youngest daughter is fairly new to going up and loves it and is looking forward to going to an away game for the first time.
I may have to resort to getting home end tickets if I’m unlucky but I’ve told her how amazing it going away with the city and wanted her to get a taste!

pusbccfc

Someone needs to start one of those petitions to get more tickets..

Users who are viewing this thread