More crackpot protest suggestions (2 Viewers)

letsallsingtogether

We tried on a saturday got slaughtered for that, as everyone said they are shut so what is the point.
So we did it again in the week and got slaughtered everyone said but we are at work.
They did it outside the council house no one turned up they did it on the hill no one turns up

Look most just don't care enough!! if they don't read the papers and don't listen to the News they hope it will just go away.

Something simple like the Eric Black sacking, just ask for everybody to wear black to signify the death of the club or something.

With it being a Friday night, people aren't going to be getting down there for the day like they would if a Saturday or Sunday game, so never going to be able to get significant numbers for a march or protest outside the FL offices.

Simplicty often has more impact than a more complicated plan that has more chance of looking half-hearted in execution.

lordsummerisle

We tried on a saturday got slaughtered for that, as everyone said they are shut so what is the point.
So we did it again in the week and got slaughtered everyone said but we are at work.
They did it outside the council house no one turned up they did it on the hill no one turns up

Look most just don't care enough!! if they don't read the papers and don't listen to the News they hope it will just go away.

That's all very true.

Messageboards by their very nature are populated by the fans who are most interested in what's going on.

Sometimes we are in a bubble where we think that everything said on here is important, and people take notice, they don't, only us sad gits do really.

That's why keeping it simple would be better, be lucky if a couple of hundred spread throughout the crowd put up the posters at the allotted times, all with the cameras looking out for a huge show of solidarity.

Could be wrong, but apathy tends to be the default setting for the majority of fans.

letsallsingtogether

well there will be 4 of us holding them up..

have even made my own.

That's all very true.

Messageboards by their very nature are populated by the fans who are most interested in what's going on.

Sometimes we are in a bubble where we think that everything said on here is important, and people take notice, they don't, only us sad gits do really.

That's why keeping it simple would be better, be lucky if a couple of hundred spread throughout the crowd put up the posters at the allotted times, all with the cameras looking out for a huge show of solidarity.

Could be wrong, but apathy tends to be the default setting for the majority of fans.

mark82

On the stroke of half-time call the person next to you a scab for breaching NOPM. Particularly if the person next to you is the founder of NOPM.

lewys33

On the stroke of half-time call the person next to you a scab for breaching NOPM. Particularly if the person next to you is the founder of NOPM.

Funny how you all suggest "KCIC" is the same as "NOPM" ....... Also funny how the founder of them both is not going in to the ground based on his NOPM stance.

It is quite easy to assume things and act a dick on a forum isn't it?

lewys33

If fans from across the world can manage this sort of thing, why can Coventry fans not manage it?

I really do not understand how this is not simple ....... 35 minutes, 61 minutes? Nobody is forcing anyone to do anything, but this is a big oppurtunity to show light on the situation, and make people realise that this could happen to anyone!

If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything.

RoboCCFC90

The latest one saying we should sing for Callum Wilson on 20 mins. This one follows a suggestion that at 35 mins and 61 mins we hold up signs that say WHY and WHEN.

Now, I don't know about you but I'm going to watch the game, not a fookin watch!:jerkit:

I could agree if the suggestion was intended for protest, but it wasn't, do you remember in 1987 the Sky Blue Army paid tribute to Brian Borrows due to his injury? Do you not think that started by one person saying "He deserves that respect and shower of appreciation".

Before you go all crack pot on a thread you might want to get the facts right first!

ONE BRIAN BORROWS!!
SUPER CALLUM WILSON!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugh Jarse

I could agree if the suggestion was intended for protest, but it wasn't, do you remember in 1987 the Sky Blue Army paid tribute to Brian Borrows due to his injury? Do you not think that started by one person saying "He deserves that respect and shower of appreciation".

Before you go all crack pot on a thread you might want to get the facts right first!

ONE BRIAN BORROWS!!
SUPER CALLUM WILSON!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Facts, what facts?

There are no 'facts' quoted in my original post, it's only my opinion.

Muppet!

simple_simon

It's the best opportunity we all have to show the media and football world how bad things are for us and get people asking what is going on with our club.

What ever you all do, just do something, banners, bit of paper at 31minuets or join the small protest at the FL offices at 5 pm. Maybe make your own banner tonight to take into stadium tomorrow.

Do not just sit back and leave it to others, doing nothing is such a waste of a great chance to get others to ask why.

Jim

I'll be in Bristol watching on TV actually.

The NOPM campaign was always about showing SISU that we wouldn't follow them to Northampton. It was about withdrawing revenues from the club by boycotting home tickets, shirts and merchandise.

Away cup tickets were always goin to be a grey area. Personally for me, it is not supporting SISU as it is not giving the Northampton move any blessing. It is unfortunate however that they receive funds from the tickets.

What we have to remember though is that SISU will receive 45% from the Arsenal fans as well. Therefore the difference made by our away fans will not amount to much.

Of far greater significance is the national exposure that will be generated by this high profile fixture and the protests organised.

So instead of moaning try doing something positive and give Michael your support as he is doing a great job running the campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread