Match Thread Morecambe - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 9th Dec (1 Viewer)

Otis

CWR should be interesting.

Instead of "what was the sub about, what was the gameplan, what happened out there" it will be "are you upset we lost Mark"
It will probably be 'that's just 2 wins in 10 games, are you concerned?' When it clearly should be 'Just how concerned are you?'

Sky Blue Harry H

Oneof those games where we have sounded completely clueless. Really hope CWR are brave enough to ask some probing questions, Although MR will probably be seething, so I guess they'll stay well clear. Most probing quesion' Did Duckens have a bit of a knock?'

Nick

Administrator
Bag of wank, Im not saying MR needs to be sacked. He certainly needs to be questioned on whats going on and why he is constantly being out thought by opposition managers.

dadgad

Another bellend who has timely appearances who clearly misses the point being made to him.

Nice that you made an appearance, last time was Mansfield. Accrington before that then Carlisle where you were moaning about being dominated but then vanished when we won.

Oh, another from the ‘what’s appropriate police’. Your stupidity should be mounted on a pedestal, Sisu could build a new ground on it.

Paxman II

No excuses here. A game we should have won if we are serious about promotion. We keep making it hard for ourselves don't we?What an annoyance.

Liquid Gold

We just looked like a bunch of guys from the pub who've decided to put together an 11 a side and as its their first game together haven't found a rhythm yet.

So frustrating considering we occasionally look like we could beat anybody in the league.

LilleSkyBlue

I thought we did well to keep the score down, especially towards the end.

Simply don't know where to begin, otherwise. What plan can there be about for scoring goals? Had we any idea what Morecambe were going to be like? Do any of the players care?

I am fucking livid and have to spend the evening with other people.

Liquid Gold

January window is huge for us.

Literally make or break.
Yep, we really have to hope there are funds for strengthening and there are targets lined up already.

I feel if we dont go up this season we could be stuck here for a few years.

Terry Gibson's perm

Get Reid back we need more pace. Get rid of Beavon another joke from him today and biamou but most were poor

Nick

Administrator
Oh, another from the ‘what’s appropriate police’. Your stupidity should be mounted on a pedestal, Sisu could build a new ground on it.

It's a shame I just pointed out actual facts, there was nothing stupid about it.

When like you and the other one who just come on when we are losing to be chuffed and gloat what do you expect?

steve82

Sounded like the same old....

Be interesting to hear the thoughts of Robins today.... will he be talking himself out of the job again after this poor defeat.

Why do we struggle to beat the lower sides!!

Is this formation right for L2, I'm not so sure but too much to change in this coming window unfortunately.

A big well done to those who've put the huge effort to travel.

Great_Expectations

I’m bored of saying it, I’ve said it every game - we massively lack creativity in the team. I think we have players who can be creative, but we playing square pegs in round holes, again. We (well those who bother to go) say it every week.

We’ve had one winger all season and now we’ve gone none, yet we’re still trying to play that system.

I like Robins, I really do, and don’t want him to be sacked, but he has to really look at himself. We’re so defensive it’s pathetic.

Side note, this forum will be packed tonight with twats gloating that we’ve lost. I’m glad the Stoke game is £24, keep those sort of idiots out.

Otis

Now there you go, Martin Winch just asked a caller on the phone in 'What was the most disappointing thing about the perfomance for you today?'

That is the sort of question that needs to be asked of MR.

Users who are viewing this thread