Match Thread Morecambe - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 9th Dec (1 Viewer)

Gazolba

It's about time we learned that bottom clubs, on a poor run of form, struggling to score, always beat us then go on a good run of form. Look at Forest Green Rovers.

ccfcway

MR "we didn't match the opposition for desire. Nazon wasn't giving us anything so we changed it"

I was eleven in 87

Horrendous

Men v boys

Players know how I feel

Very difficult to take

Got to work hard and match opposition. Didn’t do that today

Oliver has had best game of his life

We were disjointed

First goal 2 yards offside but not an excuse

Duck wasn’t giving us anything so needed a change

This is a side who have struggled to score

Found it too easy against us today

Confidence low now but only after pointing out it was nowhere near good enough

We were way off them

Weren’t working hard up front

Ended up dropping and gaps became too big

Didn’t make enough in roads towards scoring ourselves

Been unlucky as hit post but not looking at that

Looked bereft if any confidence

Frankly it’s em artassing

Not given supporters anything

They paid good money in poor weather conditions

Totally totally unforgivable

We have good players but haven’t shown that today

Know exactly what it is

Midfield there that have to gel and work together

Certainly difficult without Kelly

Going to have to do something in January as we’re flat

Postponed games gave us something to catch up on
I’m sure Robins would agree with everything you have said there SW88!!

Ashdown

Consistently Inconsistent !! Still more quality needed and more than anything I think a creative midfielder !

SkyBlueSoul

Talking about not knowing the reason for the absence of Ponti on CWR

Geoff: Probably my fault, should have asked Robins if he was injured

Some self-awareness at last!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Today was all about players not being up for it or working hard enough wasn't it?

Yep, bring back Reid!!!

Lacking pace the one thing he brings when you are chasing the game and you bring on Beavon you are stuck

Nick

Administrator
Lacking pace the one thing he brings when you are chasing the game and you bring on Beavon you are stuck

To be honest I thought your Nephew looked OK. Had the bit early on where he miscontrolled it but he was always looking for the ball and saw more attacking than our centre midfielders put together.

Otis

Half the time though he can't even be bothered. Would you really want someone like that in your team? Cos I most certainly wouldn't.

Hope we have seen the bloody last of him.

Marty

I think everyone in the back 4 is replaceable in the current squad, so I'd be looking at shipping out McDonald or Willis. Then see if we can sort something out with Vincenti, Beavon, Stevenson, to free up some money. We're missing some creativity badly.

I'd want 1 permanent winger and 1 on loan, obviously replaced when Jones returns for next season.

stupot07

We need a creative midfielder and two wide players. Would have been one, but now we have lost Jones as well.
Yep, Creativity or lack off is the key, we lacked it even when Jones was fit and now he's injuried its virtually non existant. Pretty much every cross into the box today came in with snow on it, the quality was appalling.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
If Nazon was taken off because he offered nothing and MR not happy with him is it because he knows he won't be here come January or was it just s bad day for him ?

Otis

If Nazon was taken off because he offered nothing and MR not happy with him is it because he knows he won't be here come January or was it just s bad day for him ?
I think we can only put it down to it being 'a bit chilly.'

Just sounds like he wasn't interested. Someone even made comment on it during the warm up.

Marty

I think Kelly is a decent player and would be better suited playing further up the pitch when he's back. There's no need for Kelly and Doyle to both be DM. I'd take losing more goals to make us far more attacking. Let's go to outscoring other teams. Bit of excitement on the pitch for a change.

stupot07

Who was it who did the analysis of our results vs top 8 and vs bottom 8? If so can you update it and post it please?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
HE DOESN'T GIVE A
giphy.gif

Why would / should I?

Londonccfcfan

We have been lucky that the 2 wins in 10 hasn't hurt our league position too much, but we quickly need a change in our fortunes and a good run of form soon, otherwise we could drop out of the reckoning.

Of course its hurt our keague position.

10 games ago we were 20 points off relegation places.

Now we are just 12 points off relegation. And 1 point off 12th place.

Londonccfcfan

MR "we didn't match the opposition for desire. Nazon wasn't giving us anything so we changed it"

Surely questionable takIng Nazon off? Yes he didnt hold the ball up, but as he has shown on numerous occasions it takes just one moment of unaverageness from him to change a game.

Our only unpredictable player with an ex factor he takes off. Well done.

Marty

Why wouldn't you ?

We don't pay to use this site, he does it because he enjoys it, and he's right, there's a certain few who only use the site when we're shit, but they're never here to praise them.

If you don't like it, you're free to leave and set up your page.

Users who are viewing this thread