MOTM - ratings (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Impossible fo choose a MOTM today. Every single player played well today, and there were so many stand out performances.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

JAM See

Was convinced he was going to score when he was all of a sudden up front
Commented to my mate on that.

What the fuck was he doing in that position?

• Haha
Reactions: AOM

no_loyalty

Top marks to the whole team, if I had to pick a POTM it would be Fadz.

Malaka

McFadzean was outstanding to day, Panzo and Viv were brilliant, top marks all around, great display from the lads. Supporters 10/10

stupot07

He had a good game I wouldn’t say great. Defended well but didn’t use the ball well, a lot of stray passes etc.
Have to disagree, I feel you're being a bit harsh on him. His use of the ball was pretty good in the main. Just looking at the stats, he had 26 more touches than any of his team mates, played more passes than any of his team mates, 80% pass completion 2 key passes, 1 of 3 crosses were accurate. Alexander-Arnolds cross completion % is only 30.57%), so 1 of 3 is decent.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

olderskyblue

All 9’s for me today.

all of them had a pass go astray, but. After a team performance like that, it would be churlish to mark some higher than others.

DannyThomas_1981

If there's a more complete midfielder than Hamer in this League - I haven't seen him yet. Box to box, technically excellent and the heartbeat of our team.

Hertsccfc

All played well and it is really unusual to get that in a performance. Amazing what the confidence of three wins does for a team.

McFadzean was motm, an incredible display, the only disappointment was that he didn't score that chance.

Have to mention Eccles too. Looked a Championship class wing back on that display. Also don't underestimate the impact of the return of the Burden on our recent form.

Users who are viewing this thread