Munich another shooting (1 Viewer)

Monners

It's hardly splitting hairs is it when most of the debate is about an immigration policy allowing the gates to open and let everybody in. :banghead:
The debate is what it is - you insist on splitting hairs on whatever any debate may be.
Mart would know more about the issue in Germany than any of us ever would. He made the point about the "arse grabbers" and pickpockets, and you choose to make a point on the terminology he used (It was perhaps a bit clumsy, I agree), rather than the point he was making about the difference between refugees, defining terrorism and that the "Arsegrabbers" ditch their papers to blend in with other groups and prolong their stay - that is hair splitting :banghead:

martcov

Yes, so they took advantage of a poor immigration policy to get there? The solution is, don't open the gates for everybody to pile in which is what people are saying.

Easy to say sitting on an Island a long way away. There is a brutal war going on and we are obliged to take refugees - Even when we haven't the means to check everyone. Things are getting better though Now that it was because of Turkey. Nobody was forming an orderly queue to be checked. How do check a million peoole - many with no papers? If you know, please Tell De Maziere.

Last edited:

martcov

A normal day in Germany..

Explosion Near Migration Office In Germany

15:53, UK, Wednesday 27 July 2016

An explosion has been reported near a reception centre for migrants in Zirndorf, Germany.

A suitcase believed to have been filled with aerosols exploded outside the centre, according to local media.

The BR24 news website reported witnesses as saying several Arab-looking men ran away from the scene after the blast.
A normal day in Germany..

Explosion Near Migration Office In Germany

15:53, UK, Wednesday 27 July 2016

An explosion has been reported near a reception centre for migrants in Zirndorf, Germany.

A suitcase believed to have been filled with aerosols exploded outside the centre, according to local media.

The BR24 news website reported witnesses as saying several Arab-looking men ran away from the scene after the blast.
Bisher ergaben sich keine Hinweise darauf, dass in dem Koffer ein Sprengsatz gezündet worden ist. Möglicherweise kommt eine in dem Koffer gelagerte Spraydose für die Explosion in Frage.

It gets worse on here.

There is no evidence of explosives in the case.

It could be that an aerosol stored in the case exploded.

But, hey let's make it up to prove us right.

Nick

Administrator
Bisher ergaben sich keine Hinweise darauf, dass in dem Koffer ein Sprengsatz gezündet worden ist. Möglicherweise kommt eine in dem Koffer gelagerte Spraydose für die Explosion in Frage.

It gets worse on here.

I don't think he made it up did he? He would have copied and pasted it.

Should have just said gas explosion like last time.. Although the location could well be people against immigration targeting it. .

Hopefully nobody injured though!

martcov

I don't think he made it up did he? He would have copied and pasted it.

Should have just said gas explosion like last time.. Although the location could well be people against immigration targeting it. .
He said normal day in Germany, then posted about an explosion. There is no gas explosion and the police in the pictures are calm. So, no explosion apart from an aerosol and no conspiracy. Yes, a normal day in Germany. A no news post with a misleading headline.

Keep trying lads. Better luck next time.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

He said normal day in Germany, then posted about an explosion. There is no gas explosion and the police in the pictures are calm. So, no explosion apart from an aerosol and no conspiracy. Yes, a normal day in Germany. A no news post with a misleading headline.

You've just become used to it haven't you?

A normal day in Germany this week is an explosion, or a stabbing on a pregnant woman, or attacking people with axes. There's been pretty much something every single day, so he isn't wrong.

What this happens to be, we'll see. I won't be surprised if it is some sort of attack by a refugee or Islamic extremist, but equally it could be by someone who has had enough of their shit and wants to make a point too.

Nick

Administrator

It hasn't given much information yet has it?

It looks like people are desperate to sweep things under the carpet :(

Captain Dart

It gets worse on here.

It was on Sky News.

Here is the latest update.
http://news.sky.com/story/detonation-near-migration-office-in-germany-10514380

CCFC Germany

I wonder if the attitudes by the few on this thread will change if something happens to them or their loved ones. All this accepting anyone with open arms, and overlooking all obvious dangers and facts is quite alarming, imagine if we were all as gullible.

Just to clarify, I wouldn't wish that to happen to anyone!

The problem is, the only alternative would be to leave them in their war-torn countries. It's not like there would be dozens of choices.

CCFC Germany

I'm guessing you live somewhere out the way in a small city which is largely unaffected, probably on the opposite side of the country to where the trouble has been mostly reported so far. Probably in a city with a population of probably no more than about 200,000 too?

The would probably explain why you haven't seen anything yet.

Actually I do live in the centre of a city of roughly 600.000.
As we have an own "Maghreb Quarter", there would be enough "potential" in your eyes.
Still it's pretty nice + safe over here.

Biggest problem here are drunk German "chavs"...

And once again :

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-from-terrorism-in-the-long-run-a7156756.html

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Actually I do live in the centre of a city of roughly 600.000.
As we have an own "Maghreb Quarter", there would be enough "potential" in your eyes.
Still it's pretty nice + safe over here.

Biggest problem here are drunk German "chavs"...

And once again :

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-from-terrorism-in-the-long-run-a7156756.html

Where is that then, out of interest?

I actually unfollowed The Independent on Facebook recently. The paper is a complete embarrassment. The way they are still throwing their toys out the pram about Brexit is ridiculous.

martcov

Where is that then, out of interest?

I actually unfollowed The Independent on Facebook recently. The paper is a complete embarrassment. The way they are still throwing their toys out the pram about Brexit is ridiculous.

in other words they offer a reasoned alternative to the utter crap from the Express, Mail, Sun and, at a slightly higher level, the Telegraph.

martcov

Aren't a lot already out of their country by the time they get to Germany?

Ever heard of sharing the burden? The Geneva convention? Humanity? Or is it 'fuck you, sit in shit - you're a potential terrorist anyway?'

Other countries have taken millions.

This is a temporary crisis - one day the war will be over ( nothing left to steal, rape or pillage ). The long term problem will be African migration.

We have to learn from this and work together because it is not possible to ignore demographics. Africa has a growing young population and we are an ageing population.

If the EU had had an immigration policy in place for such crisis as Syria beforehand, the burden would have been shared.

But, it didn't and as Merkel said 'wir schaffen es' and Germany will.

Nick

Administrator
Ever heard of sharing the burden? The Geneva convention? Humanity? Or is it 'fuck you, sit in shit - you're a potential terrorist anyway?'

Other countries have taken millions.

This is a temporary crisis - one day the war will be over ( nothing left to steal, rape or pillage ). The long term problem will be African migration.

We have to learn from this and work together because it is not possible to ignore demographics. Africa has a growing young population and we are an ageing population.

If the EU had had an immigration policy in place for such crisis as Syria beforehand, the burden would have been shared.

But, it didn't and as Merkel said 'wir schaffen es' and Germany will.

It is like all of the refugees and migrants who were at Calais. People say the UK should let them in because of their live's being at risk because of wars.

They aren't at risk of death in France are they? Why wouldn't they have got to France and thought to themselves "You know what, I am safe now" and integrated there?

It is not me saying that France should take everybody in, but if it is just about safety why would they not just go to the nearest safe place? Why are they all waiting to try and get to the UK if it is about life or death?

CCFC Germany

Aren't a lot already out of their country by the time they get to Germany?

What do you mean ? The ones stranding in Italy or Spain first ? Still those need to be taken care of as well. I'm not talking Germany alone, but Europe needs to deal with them somehow.

ccfc92

It is like all of the refugees and migrants who were at Calais. People say the UK should let them in because of their live's being at risk because of wars.

They aren't at risk of death in France are they? Why wouldn't they have got to France and thought to themselves "You know what, I am safe now" and integrated there?

It is not me saying that France should take everybody in, but if it is just about safety why would they not just go to the nearest safe place? Why are they all waiting to try and get to the UK if it is about life or death?

Exactly, the life or death situation ends once they leave Syria/enter Europe or a country that isn't a war zone.
There is no need to carry on all the way to Calais and attempt to get into the UK.

Also, maybe the attacks on lorry drivers by refugees at Calais are made up by fascist right wing newspapers?

martcov

Sharing the burden and honouring agreements, together with basic humanity means taking in a share of displaced persons. Simple really.

I cannot comment on all people in Calais, but I know there are documentaries you could watch, if you are interested in why people are there.

Captain Dart

More imported trouble from the Middle East

Captain Dart

Left Wing counter demo to pro Erdogan.. lots of demos in Cologne today.. Right Wing on streets too.

martcov

Left Wing counter demo to pro Erdogan.. lots of demos in Cologne today.. Right Wing on streets too.

Right wing Demo got shut down for not keeping to the agreement. Right winger got arrested for attacking journalist. Turkish and German national anthems played at start. 'We are Germany' chants from Turks - Allah is Great as well.
No real trouble. Rain put right wingers off - went home early. Some were sent home by the police. Turks stayed on in pouring rain.
TBF 3m Turks live here and have the same freedom of opinion as I do or Germans do, and the right to peaceful demonstrations.

martcov

I'm on a major event in Berlin next week. Will be interesting to see what Security measures will be taken. It is on a main street so I don't see how they can control people.

The week after I'm near Cologne and we will be having an armoured police vehicle present during the Event. They are building new barriers to stop vehicles entering during the fireworks - and on the other days of course.

Rucksacks and large bags are banned.

I am not worried and am not caught up in any hysteria. Think it is overdoing it, but understand why. If they did nothing some people wouldn't come.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I'm on a major event in Berlin next week. Will be interesting to see what Security measures will be taken. It is on a main street so I don't see how they can control people.

The week after I'm near Cologne and we will be having an armoured police vehicle present during the Event. They are building new barriers to stop vehicles entering during the fireworks - and on the other days of course.

Rucksacks and large bags are banned.

I am not worried and am not caught up in any hysteria. Think it is overdoing it, but understand why. If they did nothing some people wouldn't come.

What events are these then? Nothing that I suppose would make you biased on the refugee/Islam debate I supoose?

martcov

What events are these then? Nothing that I suppose would make you biased on the refugee/Islam debate I supoose?

Major Events - Berlin 800000 in 3 days and near Cologne over 250,000 in 5 days - maybe more this year as we are having an extra day with a fireworks and music show. Why would I have bias towards Muslims or refugees? If anything this hysteria could cost me money if people are scared.

Btw they just said on the news that some of the right wingers at Cologne were drunk and/or armed which why they were sent home/Arrestes.The Turks/Muslims ( over 30000 ) were generally well behaved. Sorry zu disappoint you. Doesn't fit your world view.

Users who are viewing this thread