New Striker- Loan - Jack McBean (2 Viewers)

Evo1883

Darwin espinal

Credit goes to Ben Kilby on Facebook if it's correct

Edit : seen he's already posted on thread haha

Otis

i dont want to get anyone in trouble by saying too much. i havent seen the name linked anywhere else yet, and dont want to break it, but with all the disappointment recently i thought it would be good to say what i feel i can without giving too much away. i will say from the videos ive watched and from reading the other teams forum (incidentally no speculation about the deal there) that it could work out well for us.
I sincerely hope you are telling the truth here and it happens. We need some more cheering up news.

Half expecting a wind-up, but the other half of me is quite excited at the prospect.

Nick

Administrator
When did I have my pants pulled down I haven't posted in about a month...

Sorry, I think I might have got you confused with the other poster again :(

Apologies, Ill try and find his name! I thought at the time I should have put question marks as I wasnt sure of the name!

skybluegod

Apologies, Ill try and find his name! I thought at the time I should have put question marks as I wasnt sure of the name!

I was worried someone had stole my name... After all there is only one God ;)

vow

I think it was CoVisGod?

rv42

i wouldnt waste time winding people up. nothing to gain from it and find people that do pretty warped. the player is not linked to joe cole.

vow

That's the one! Sorry! I knew it was the god in the air.

He had his pants down by going batshit mental at a rumour, going off on one. Then it came true..
Toby fare, he did apologise too!

stevefloyd

I hate guesses... and no disrespect rv42 there has been many people claiming to know things which turned out to be utter shite.... not sure why you can't name him you have probably gone too far by even mentioning him that is if there is a him

rv42

a bit more. scored 15 goals for reserves, 1 in 2 for first team. over 6ft, takes penalties and has also scored freekicks this season. his technique is questionable, and he was very hyped when he was younger but has been somewhat in the duldrums the last couple of seasons although seems to have improved considerably last season. i would say he is playing for a place at his home club next season or a transfer. probably make or break.

Nick

Administrator
a bit more. scored 15 goals for reserves, 1 in 2 for first team. over 6ft, takes penalties and has also scored freekicks this season. his technique is questionable, and he was very hyped when he was younger but has been somewhat in the duldrums the last couple of seasons although seems to have improved considerably last season. i would say he is playing for a place at his home club next season or a transfer. probably make or break.

Any idea on nationality / age?

Even if it isn't true, it will be fun trying to figure it out!

WestEndAgro

Is he American?

rv42

definitely a gamble steve. not even sure if he would be considered as a starter or squad player. his english is good.

rv42

cant give any info on source im afraid. i just heard the name, then the rest of the info is from my own research. i am 100% sure this will go through sooner rather than later. i hope he does well but like i said it is a gamble.

Gaz71

cant give any info on source im afraid. i just heard the name, then the rest of the info is from my own research. i am 100% sure this will go through sooner rather than later. i hope he does well but like i said it is a gamble.

Is it the Mexican chap you were mentioning in the pub the other night?

Users who are viewing this thread