New Striker- Loan - Jack McBean (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Looks like he has been pimped around a bit.

Wolves
Blackburn
Charlton
Hibs

Wonder why none took him?

rv42

Nick

Administrator
He looks to have been in the USA 20 hours ago on social media...

How far along is the move ;)

dongonzalos

If true he will be a fans favourite and would feed off the supply from Reid and Jones.
At the moment we don't have the striker who will make the most of their supply

Nick

Administrator
If true he will be a fans favourite and would feed off the supply from Reid and Jones.
At the moment we don't have the striker who will make the most of their supply

Where does Sordell and Tudgay come in? I guess he could play Sordell behind him on either side and rotate them,

letsallsingtogether

Don't care if our striker only gets 10 goals as long as we win them all 1-0

dongonzalos

Where does Sordell and Tudgay come in? I guess he could play Sordell behind him on either side and rotate them,

I have a bad feeling about Sordell. I really hope I am wrong. I see someone getting signed who will start ahead of him. This player will suit the styles of Reid and Jones better.
Sordell for me has to play week in week out in order to score and I think once that doesn't happen, he will be gone by January.
If he banged some in in pre season I think his confidence would have been up and that he would have been fine. However it didn't and his path will change.
Tudguy unfortunately for him. He can come into a game with 20 minutes to go and play like he has never been out of the team. He will also be used more in tough away matches. Tudguys ability to adapt to different circumstances will go against him.
Just my opinion.
Just hope whoever replaces Sordell is the real deal.

usskyblue

LA Galaxy II is LA Galaxy's feeder club that play in the USL. It's the 3rd tier in the US, behind MLS and NASL. In other words; fuckin' shocking.

Gazolba

LA Galaxy II is LA Galaxy's feeder club that play in the USL. It's the 3rd tier in the US, behind MLS and NASL. In other words; fuckin' shocking.
Well we're the 3rd tier in England. Pretty shocking too. I'd say MLS is equivalent to the Championship, NASL is about on par with L1 and USL L2.
But I don't see how this guy can get a work permit to play in the UK. He's a US citizen and not an international player.

Last edited:

Seamus1

I see Denzel Slager plays for LA Galaxy II as well...I wonder if he gave Mcbean a glowing reference about CCFC

Seamus1

If it is him, being still so young, I hope he manages to settle a-broad comfortably, and doesn't want to do a runner, particularly if the opposition defences have him on toast...or our own fans for that matter

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Jack McBean? Sounds like any giant defenders would be terrified of him...

(one for you BFG fans out there...;))

mark82

Well we're the 3rd tier in England. Pretty shocking too. I'd say MLS is equivalent to the Championship, NASL is about on par with L1 and USL L2.
But I don't see how this guy can get a work permit to play in the UK. He's a US citizen and not an international player.

According to Wikipedia he has a Scottish father.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I have a feeling this is a Kurt Drago all over again lads...

People know we're desperate as fans, and like to prey on the vulnerable. A wind up like this would be hilarious to some!

Kingokings204

I really hope either the OP is wrong or it falls through. Doesn't look great to me. I think there is better out there.

I like the premier league strikers if we can like an Armstrong. They know as they already here and taught here.

ccfcway

talk of a joint singing announcement with Richard Dunn.

CT going with "McBean there, Dunn that"

Users who are viewing this thread