Next Season (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Yeah, I agree. McGoldrick, Leon Clarke and Moussa are perfect examples of players we can get and who can push us on.

We have to remember that we are in League One, we can't go out and sign the top scorer from the Serie A or something like that like Man City or Chelsea could. If they are top scorer in the league they are usually snapped up so I guess we have to rely on players who aren't fulfilling their potential elsewhere and hope we can get them to up their game here.

Hobo

Did you note the bit where I said it was a joke?

Do you really want me to reply when you can't even spell thick?

Oh look, I did a quote

Thich in Vietnamese Monks parlance means part of the clan Shakya.

Perhaps he means you are part of the clan of Fuck?

Or either he doesn't know what buttons to press (h or k) or some one knows how to press his buttons?

You are all thich as thieves!

Monners

Sorry about the huge image Nick, and thanks for getting rid. My level of competence with IT is probably the second worst on the forum :(

J

Jack Griffin

Relegation next season I think. I appreciate its all ifs and buts however I cannot se us retaining players lile Murphy and the Moose due to financial restrictions and the likes of Christie obviously want to go on to better things and who would blame them. I also think this would still be the case if we play at the Ricoh however I wouldnt give a crap as long as we were back home.

Yes if they lose Murphy, Christie, Moussa on top of Clarke & don't replace with experience then that will be likely.

Looks like Barton will be going too.

Sky Blue Kid

@ NICK.....A slip of the old fat fingers, Didn't realize you were part of the "Grammar Police." Be prepared to be picked up on every grammar mistake you make from now on pal!

Nick

Administrator
@ NICK.....A slip of the old fat fingers, Didn't realize you were part of the "Grammar Police." Be prepared to be picked up on every grammar mistake you make from now on pal!

@?>>>>@>@>@>@>@>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@I'm not the one calling people dyslexic and thick am I?

hill83

Wasn't it more of a spelling mistake than a grammatical error anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread