Next Sisu Out Protest? (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

Anybody gone up for the protest, what are the numbers looking like?

Generally Midfield

I've always avoided the politics but seems pretty much everyone is saying things are looking bad so fair play to anyone trying to organise things and I'm going today and if someone organises something about Wasps I'll be there too. but got to be honest and say main thing I want today is 3 points and don't care if it's a dodgy pen, misshit shot or og. just really need a win

chiefdave

CT have posted a video. Looks about 20 people. Guess more people will join in when they get to the ground.

The message seems to be they want SISU to sell the club. Question would be who to? The debt doesn't go when the club is sold unless those it is owed to agree to write it off so a new owner comes in with no stadium, no academy and massively in debt. Would things be noticeably different to now?

IMO the way to get rid of SISU is for someone to present them with a viable exit strategy. Anyone that things SISU desperately want to stay owners of CCFC is out of their mind. If they can find a way out they will be gone.

Grendel

It seems the people who know a lot more than me about finances say they would make less money by liquidating. So it is unlikely to be the option of choice.
It would apparently also do their reputation no good.

No one said anything about less money did they?

ccfcway

I'm going with father in law and son

It's now time to make a change
Just relax and take it easy
Were so low,
Buts it's not our fault
There's so much we just don't know
Take your time
Go to court a lot
Give it everything you've got
Cause we will still be here tomorrow,
But your money may not....

chiefdave

Mowbray saying he doesn't mind fans protesting but not during the game but SISU Out signs are being given out to people to protest during the match.

Protest all you like but the last thing we need right now is anything that is going to affect the players.

letsallsingtogether

Mowbray saying he doesn't mind fans protesting but not during the game but SISU Out signs are being given out to people to protest during the match.

Protest all you like but the last thing we need right now is anything that is going to affect the players.
Utter Bollox as usual.
The fans sang Sisu out followed by the Sky blue song so they were getting behind the team and protesting at the same time brought some passion into the game.
PUSB

Nick

Administrator
Utter Bollox as usual.
The fans sang Sisu out followed by the Sky blue song so they were getting behind the team and protesting at the same time brought some passion into the game.
PUSB
He posted that before the game I think?

I didn't see any beef, saw a few flags but no stewards ripping them down and stuff.

letsallsingtogether

He posted that before the game I think?

I didn't see any beef, saw a few flags but no stewards ripping them down and stuff.
So they should protest during the game?
So we should keep it restricted to Tescos.....
Got my Sisu out flag ready for the next Wasps game who's up for it?

chiefdave

chiefdave

Did notice the ones in the naughty corner had gone part way through the match. No idea if they were just taken down or they were asked to remove them, anyone sit over there know?

Lord_Nampil

I dont agree with Preaching at a Protest.... It should be all one voice with all protesters singing from the same hym sheet! if thats not how it is how can you get your message across! I have no problem with people doing it, but 30 people by a statue isn't the way to get your point across a march with 7k fans however......

Nick

Administrator
I dont agree with Preaching at a Protest.... It should be all one voice with all protesters singing from the same hym sheet! if thats not how it is how can you get your message across! I have no problem with people doing it, but 30 people by a statue isn't the way to get your point across a march with 7k fans however......
It's been said again and again the most effective would be pro ccfc, rather than anti anybody.

ccfcway

It's been said again and again the most effective would be pro ccfc, rather than anti anybody.

by you and (some) others !!

Some see that by filling the ground every week, its lining SISU's pockets (hence NOPM)

Some have lost all interest in off field activity and just watch the team

Some have lost all interest all together and don't go any more

Nick

Administrator
by you and (some) others !!

Some see that by filling the ground every week, its lining SISU's pockets (hence NOPM)

Some have lost all interest in off field activity and just watch the team

Some have lost all interest all together and don't go any more
Yes, but surely they should make sure it's fact it is lining pockets first? Otherwise they are just spiting themselves.

Not sure anybody at all can argue with doing something pro ccfc, very strange if they can.

ccfcway

Yes, but surely they should make sure it's fact it is lining pockets first? Otherwise they are just spiting themselves.

nail on the head Nick.

They aren't spiting themselves. We are CCFC. Its not like fans who are undecided are missing 90 mins of entertainment and regular success.

For those no longer hooked, they just walk away. There are less and less of us who do it as a habit, rather than weight it up as money v (NOPM) "spiting themselves"

The vocal couple of hundred on here argue amongst ourselves, yet we are now less than 10k for home games, with little sign of that getting better ( imagine the attendance for the West Ham game)

If we are still in League one next season, with little prospect of ground and academy situations sorted, it will drop again.

Unaware, we are slowly doing our own version of "SISU OUT", by attendances going down, but its a slow one.....

Lord_Nampil

Thats exactly what should happen. it should be solidarity and pro the club forgetting the owners wasps council etc... the only way we will get out of this is by sticking together and thats by being pro coventry city! I think selling as many tickets as we can would be a start and would show people we mean business! anything anti always gets negatives even if its means to be a positive!

Users who are viewing this thread