Next Sisu Out Protest? (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

18 pages off pure drivel. Just attend the protest with your fellow fans, and protest against whoever you feel deserves it you numptys.
so you turn up for a protest and once there choose who you are protesting against?! That should be interesting!

vow

Where exactly is this taking place?

chiefdave

Where exactly is this taking place?
At the JH statue, the plan seems to be holding up bits of paper saying SISU Out. No doubt in the hope that people wandering past will join in, which will probably happen, and they can declare it a bigger success than the last one when 8 people walked from Tesco.

letsallsingtogether

At the JH statue, the plan seems to be holding up bits of paper saying SISU Out. No doubt in the hope that people wandering past will join in, which will probably happen, and they can declare it a bigger success than the last one when 8 people walked from Tesco.
8 well that is nearly 3 times more then turned up for the wasps demonstration.
And before you start bleating bullshit that is FACT I was at both.
So keep crowing and sitting on your arse.

Nick

Administrator
8 well that is nearly 3 times more then turned up for the wasps demonstration.
And before you start bleating bullshit that is FACT I was at both.
So keep crowing and sitting on your arse.

Then compare that the Wasps one was in the daytime, with very short notice and the other was before a game that people were going to anyway and was planned a few days in advance.

Hardly something to get all excited about.

Nick

Administrator
Just amazed me that the Telegraph are pushing the arse out of this, trying to give it as much publicity as possible. It is almost like it is their protest.

Not a mention of the Jimmy Hill stuff on the Telegraph site, no links to it or anything :(

Reactions: vow

vow

Thanks Dave, although you do sound a little cynical my old fruit!

vow

Anyhow, i'd join it if it was against all parties, not just SISU, CCC, Wasps.

ccfcway

Sadly, a complete waste of time.

Ironically, numbers for these types of protests will increase the longer we go without a win, and numbers will die down if we win today.

Why are the CT discussing events with 100 people. I have been to weddings with a larger turnout and they didn't promote those.

rupert_bear

[

People are trying very hard to make SISU appear to be CCFC, maybe it makes them feel better when Fans, Wasps and the council are absolutely hammering CCFC to get at SISU.
.[/QUOTE]
So who forced the move to Northampton then SISU or CCFC ?

ccfcway

18 pages off pure drivel. Just attend the protest with your fellow fans, and protest against whoever you feel deserves it you numptys.

With sisu out banners ?

Going over old ground, but the way I see it, we have 2 options.

No one attend and show sisu that without fans the club is nothing, forcing them to realise they will need to pump more money in and consider selling.

Or, pack the place, showing the city what it would be missing if we were forced to leave Coventry.

Neither will happen, so we limp along, with no one able to agree on the best form of action and against who.

italiahorse

They ?
You are either with us or against us ?

dongonzalos

Yes I was referring to NW's post where he inferred that SISU being forced out would be on the basis of a liquidation and dropping down the leagues to start again.

It seems the people who know a lot more than me about finances say they would make less money by liquidating. So it is unlikely to be the option of choice.
It would apparently also do their reputation no good.

Generally Midfield

I'd love there to be an anti-wasps campaign but still doesn't seem to be one being organised so at least today people are doing something to show fans are unhappy and things need to change

italiahorse

[

People are trying very hard to make SISU appear to be CCFC, maybe it makes them feel better when Fans, Wasps and the council are absolutely hammering CCFC to get at SISU.

CCFC just do what Sisu tell them. Sisu control the purse strings and the politics of the club.

Last edited:

letsallsingtogether

Just amazed me that the Telegraph are pushing the arse out of this, trying to give it as much publicity as possible. It is almost like it is their protest.

Not a mention of the Jimmy Hill stuff on the Telegraph site, no links to it or anything :(
Well if you don't like it don't but it and ban the BBC as well as they were pushing it as well.

letsallsingtogether

If anybody questions the logic, even if they constructively point something out the standard answer is "so you must be happy then?"

People bang on about nodding dogs, but step back and have a look at the majority of people believing and repeating made up rumours.

Is it a co-incidence the anti sisu stuff is rising? Have a look at the new posters who signed up to try and push it a couple of days before the academy stuff came out.

I am not doubting people hate SISU, I am not saying people shouldn't. Just have a look at the bigger picture ;)

Surely hammering SISU, CSF, Wasps and the Council would get a bit further wouldn't it? Each party would have their own weakness, standing on a roundabout won't bother SISU but it probably would if it was Wasps. etc etc.

Bad publicity in financial news won't bother CSF, but it would SISU.
Well get it sorted then for a big wasps game we will turn up.
Stop harping and get some action going.
That's the problem here people moan about various protests but are to lasy to do anything about it themselves.

Captain Dart

Ashdown

With sisu out banners ?

Going over old ground, but the way I see it, we have 2 options.

No one attend and show sisu that without fans the club is nothing, forcing them to realise they will need to pump more money in and consider selling.

Or, pack the place, showing the city what it would be missing if we were forced to leave Coventry.

Neither will happen, so we limp along, with no one able to agree on the best form of action and against who.
No one attending is the only thing they would sit up and look at but since we have over 5000 ST holders, it's not going to happen. By the same token who is going to turn up to pay £25 to protest plus all the ancillary costs of attending ? So yes you are correct !

Sky Blue Kid

Especially if Italia, Grendel and Sky Blue Kid are standing next to each other arm in arm.

ME! arm in arm with Grenduffy!!! Wash your mouth out. Mind you if I was stood next to him there is nothing less than a 100% chance of a brawl kicking off! Italia makes some excellent posts... And me I'm just a realist ;)

Users who are viewing this thread