No big screens (1 Viewer)

bigfatronssba

SAG arseholes again no doubt!

"Demand is likely to outstrip any capacity we could offer in the city centre"

Do something up at the memorial park then

bigfatronssba

The council really are f*cking useless. They've had a week and a half from being given the green light, they could have started organising a plan weeks before that.

They've spent years knocking down buildings to create "open spaces" for events, now we finally have an event that people will want to see and they don't put anything on

bigfatronssba

The success of the football club is extra salt in their wounds after Wasps messed up

You would think that they would see this as an opportunity to put all that to bed.

The whole Wasps thing is an embarrassment to them. Best way for it to be forgot about would be to put on a big event and show the council are supportive of the club

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

The Council are just f**ING useless.

Worried GIF

robbiethemole

What a surprise!! The Council again refusing to do anything positive in relation to the Club, all they ever wanted was for us to curl up and die!
Well, fuck you Maton, Duggins and Lucas, we’ve bounced back stronger than ever, and you bunch of cunts can fuck off and rot in your little cesspit of the Council House. We don’t need arseholes like you associated with the Club.

olderskyblue

was there a big screen in Cov for the 87 cup final?

clint van damme

They really are fucking useless. As others have suggested, multiple venues if necessary.
I bet if it was fucking wasps there'd be big screens, flags, hot dog stands, ice cream, the fucking works. Twats.

fatso

Anyone who thinks the council are going to do anything positive regarding CCFC are living in cuckoo land. Those walkers have nothing but contempt for the football club.

Bad Boy

They really are fucking useless. As others have suggested, multiple venues if necessary.
I bet if it was fucking wasps there'd be big screens, flags, hot dog stands, ice cream, the fucking works. Twats.
There were local elections in Coventry the other week, it was an opportunity to make a real and positive change.

Ian1779

Incompetent fuckwits - no awareness that something like this could make money for local trades and businesses…

rondog1973

elf n safety ... fuck off
Fuck all to do with H&S. They managed one just weeks ago for Jug ears Jamboree. It pissed it down and no one watched. Glorious sunshine anticipated and they can't get their act together for the biggest game in 3 decades. Utter dickheads.

letsallsingtogether

There were local elections in Coventry the other week, it was an opportunity to make a real and positive change.
Exactly this I never voted for them but most that did are probably the ones moaning.
Anyway I got a ticket so fuck the big screens.

CCFC_Irish

Is the big screen still there at the transport museum?

I think someone has advises this can't be done, but it would be cool to open CBS for the afternoon for fans to watch the game in the stadium. Where better to generate a football atmosphere outside of Wembley.

bigfatronssba

Is the big screen still there at the transport museum?

I think someone has advises this can't be done, but it would be cool to open CBS for the afternoon for fans to watch the game in the stadium. Where better to generate a football atmosphere outside of Wembley.

Ipswich did it for their final game of the season

Hertsccfc

To be honest good. Let the pubs and clubs that are able to show it benefit from the revenue associated with it.
What about people who aren't old enough to go into pubs or who don't drink alcohol? The Council should be thinking about all sectors of the community. Like others have said I am confident they would have done this for Wasps.

The pubs would benefit anyway.

alexccfc99

What about people who aren't old enough to go into pubs or who don't drink alcohol? The Council should be thinking about all sectors of the community. Like others have said I am confident they would have done this for Wasps.

The pubs would benefit anyway.
You don’t have to drink in a pub you know

alexccfc99

Tbh I’m all for knocking the council but I never expected anything like this to happen anyway - like others have said let the boozers show it

Users who are viewing this thread