No big screens (1 Viewer)

alexccfc99

Is the big screen still there at the transport museum?

I think someone has advises this can't be done, but it would be cool to open CBS for the afternoon for fans to watch the game in the stadium. Where better to generate a football atmosphere outside of Wembley.
CBS can’t do anything as they’ve handed over control of the stadium to the concert people for AM next week

shmmeee

Not the best in the day light

No, but just wondering if you had one of those fancy ones you can see in daylight, and went down the park with a generator and a screen. Can anyone actually stop you? Obviously biggest concern I guess would be IP rights to the match.

Nick

Administrator
No, but just wondering if you had one of those fancy ones you can see in daylight, and went down the park with a generator and a screen. Can anyone actually stop you? Obviously biggest concern I guess would be IP rights to the match.
Yeah would be the sky stuff.

skyblue1991

As others have said, if Wasps were at Twickenham this weekend they would be all over getting screens put up in the City Centre/Memorial Park but as it's CCFC they don't give a fuck...

Travs

As others have said, if Wasps were at Twickenham this weekend they would be all over getting screens put up in the City Centre/Memorial Park but as it's CCFC they don't give a fuck...

Whilst i totally agree.... and the council appear to not give a toss about CCFC.

There's a difference between putting on something open air in the city centre for Wasps and for us.

Wasps they're getting a few hundred and some passers by..... CCFC they're looking at thousands.

(none of which takes anything away from what is a terrible decision not to put anything on)

bigfatronssba

IP rights are a Civil matter though aren't they? Its not a criminal offence

skyblue1991

Whilst i totally agree.... and the council appear to not give a toss about CCFC.

There's a difference between putting on something open air in the city centre for Wasps and for us.

Wasps they're getting a few hundred and some passers by..... CCFC they're looking at thousands.

(none of which takes anything away from what is a terrible decision not to put anything on)
I see no reason why the Memorial Park couldn't have been used, we have a festival there every year for thousands. There was time to get things sorted

If there weren't any concerts I'm sure the CBS would have been used as a beam back

shmmeee

Is a real shame. Would have been lovely having a space in the city everyone could get together to watch the match.

shmmeee

What will happen if we win and then everybody gathers in the city centre anyway?

Not much they can do if a load of people decide to go to town is there? Obviously until it spills over into fights or vandalism.

shmmeee

What did they do during lockdown? Did they even try and stop it when we won the league?

bigfatronssba

Doug's brother getting in on the act now :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread