Match Thread Norwich City - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 3rd Feb (7 Viewers)

Chris1987

He’s the only one who can play with anyone straight in and lead them through a game. Kitchen and Thomas only look good together as they know each other.

Put any of the others together with Thomas and. they are going to look like laurel and hardy just you watch.
If you say so but I rather suspect it's your normal shit. Binks is an able deputy . Wre you actually at the game today ?

Mucca Mad Boys

Agreed. Don’t see why we should bin it off on the very outside chance of winning the play offs. Winning the play offs by the way is a long shot for most teams. So much has to go right

It’s long term project, I’m not going to be too fussed if we miss out on playoffs this season.

I believe we should finish in the Top 6 and compete in the playoffs again but we’re still a few players short in my view.

fernandopartridge

Don’t get the pelters… second half we were the better team, even with 10 men… and the winner was by no means soft, no keeper is saving that.

Palmer is by far our most skillful player but I agree with some previous comments, he creates opportunities out of nothing with a bit of sublime skill, then fucksup the final ball. That said, he came on and was the standout player on the pitch, he just has to work on decision making for that last clinical pass.

Thought we played well generally, against a good side who are on the up. I was particularly proud that we continued to go for it when we went down to 10 and didn’t park the bus. No shame on this loss for me.

2 defeats in 16… while I’m pissed off we lost, we’ve got to look at the big picture.

We go again
That's a fair reflection, we looked the most likely to score before their goal

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

hamertime

If you say so but I rather suspect it's your normal shit. Binks is an able deputy . Wre you actually at the game today ?
Binks? He’s a mid table squad player at best. Lati is average and no one knows his best position.

I watched the whole game but I wasn’t there.

Deity

Our team is littered with players who show brilliant moments and poor moments at the key moments.

When it’s our day we look great, when it’s not we look like a side always giving the ball away at key moments.

Palmer was the perfect example of this today. Some great energy, good skills, shocking final ball on almost all occasions and shoukd have scored.

Chris1987

Our team is littered with players who show brilliant moments and poor moments at the key moments.

When it’s our day we look great, when it’s not we look like a side always giving the ball away at key moments.

Palmer was the perfect example of this today. Some great energy, good skills, shocking final ball on almost all occasions and shoukd have scored.
Agree but this is The Championship and we are in a building process which won't come to full fruition until next season in my opinion. Anything this season is a bonus

hamertime

😂😂😂😂😂

Simms has been a shocking transfer fact.

Wright is questionable.

The Mason transfer not having him this season is a mistake.

All the others are ok or really good.

Has the world really come to a place where you can’t criticise anything ever. This is why I say this forum is a bit woke.

Sky Blue Harry H

Not sure why, but that is the flattest our fans have.been for ages as an away support. .Might have been because we were next to their 'singers' or because Linden didn't have his drum. Regardless, we were quiet today. Team battled well against a decent team. Our forwards were a bit off it. The linesman was awful. Missed so many offsides due to his inability to keep up with play.

Theonlywayisskyblue

That's a fair reflection, we looked the most likely to score before their goal

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Agree with this. Some of our football at the start of the second half was sublime. Norwich are a good side on the up. No disgrace today at all. Sitting next to Norwich fans on the train home who were impressed with Palmer and that we kept going at them right to the end. PUSB

PVA

Agree with this. Some of our football at the start of the second half was sublime. Norwich are a good side on the up. No disgrace today at all. Sitting next to Norwich fans on the train home who were impressed with Palmer and that we kept going at them right to the end. PUSB

The move for Palmer's chance was tremendous. Shame he couldn't finish it.

Users who are viewing this thread