Match Thread Norwich FA cup (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Do we actually practice attacking?

Terry Gibson's perm

Its a bizarre thing to do, looks like he's still friends with a few players at the club so makes it even worse. Just makes him look bitter.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I’ve always defended him as I know him and his parents but I can defend that.

Brighton Sky Blue

Robins brings on Kasta to show he’s given up on the game. As long as he’s not on there’s a sniff

Johnnythespider

We need a striker who gets across the front of his marker as we can't get a cross past the first defender

lifeskyblue

Hamer and Shipley look shattered.
Two soft goals for them. Both teams strolling after that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Hamer and Shipley look shattered.
Two soft goals for them. Both teams strolling after that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's no shock Shipley looks tired though. You don't need to be part of the medical team to know that's going to happen.

larry_david

All those asking for dacosta to be hooked at ht don't really get the concept of resting players do they. He's actually grown into this game and don't look too bad.

Shipley on t'other hand should donate his match bonus fee to charity. Get James on Eccles on who want to prove themselves

Brighton Sky Blue

Looking at our squad it amounts to basically all the fit senior players we have left. Reinforcements so badly needed and appreciate the club is trying to find them.

cc84cov

DaCosta looked better once he settled in see how he goes second half before I place him in the A TEAM with Hislner & Kasta 😁

jordan210

Da costa clearly lacking in fitness and game time. But did look slightly better near the end.

Shipley has been missing and offers nothing.

Giles needs to run at them more

Otis

What's going on?

I was preparing myself for the game this afternoon on BT Sports and thought I would see the lay of the land, so just tuned in, but find we are 2-0 down.

I am guessing it is NOT a 3pm kick-off then.

🙄

skybluereeve

To be fair should be 2-1 0’hare missed a sitter again. We haven’t played well but by Christ we need a loan striker. Max worked his socks off but we are in trouble up top.

Users who are viewing this thread