Not the top 20 prediction (1 Viewer)

play_in_skyblue_stripes

I followed this a lot last year and a bit this year. I am surprised if they have tipped Coventry as the amount of time they spend talking about us is slight, even last year. Their favourite team to discuss is QPR.

SeaSeeEffCee

I followed this a lot last year and a bit this year. I am surprised if they have tipped Coventry as the amount of time they spend talking about us is slight, even last year. Their favourite team to discuss is QPR.
tbf they haven’t talked about us much this season primarily due to the fact we kept drawing our Saturday games and they don’t really talk about draws or midweek games. Agree that they give us less time than certain other clubs when we do win though. The wins at Sunderland and Middlesbrough especially got a lot less time than they deserved but I guess it is hard when you’re covering 72 clubs every week and we’re obviously going to be bias about how much time we’re getting etc.

Oggysstarjumps

I think one of them is an Oxford fan, so Saturday might have skewed their judgement. Nevertheless, it's an endorsement of the progress we've made in the last month or so.

SeaSeeEffCee

I think one of them is an Oxford fan, so Saturday might have skewed their judgement. Nevertheless, it's an endorsement of the progress we've made in the last month or so.
They did individual top 6s and George (the Oxford fan) didn’t have us in his. Ali (who doesn’t support a specific team IIRC) had us 5th in his.

Brighton Sky Blue

Our January transfer business, if any is done, will decide this I think. To a lesser extent the O’Hare contract situation will have an influence.

shmmeee

They did individual top 6s and George (the Oxford fan) didn’t have us in his. Ali (who doesn’t support a specific team IIRC) had us 5th in his.

Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Users who are viewing this thread