Oggysstarjumps

Apr 22, 2014
Our dark horse tag might be on the slide. Positive prediction on how this season might end from the Not The Top 20 podcast:

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Dec 11, 2012
Manchester
I followed this a lot last year and a bit this year. I am surprised if they have tipped Coventry as the amount of time they spend talking about us is slight, even last year. Their favourite team to discuss is QPR.

• Haha
Reactions: Sky Blue Pete

SeaSeeEffCee

Sep 6, 2017
Coventry, England
I followed this a lot last year and a bit this year. I am surprised if they have tipped Coventry as the amount of time they spend talking about us is slight, even last year. Their favourite team to discuss is QPR.
tbf they haven’t talked about us much this season primarily due to the fact we kept drawing our Saturday games and they don’t really talk about draws or midweek games. Agree that they give us less time than certain other clubs when we do win though. The wins at Sunderland and Middlesbrough especially got a lot less time than they deserved but I guess it is hard when you’re covering 72 clubs every week and we’re obviously going to be bias about how much time we’re getting etc.

Oggysstarjumps

Apr 22, 2014
I think one of them is an Oxford fan, so Saturday might have skewed their judgement. Nevertheless, it's an endorsement of the progress we've made in the last month or so.

SeaSeeEffCee

Sep 6, 2017
Coventry, England
I think one of them is an Oxford fan, so Saturday might have skewed their judgement. Nevertheless, it's an endorsement of the progress we've made in the last month or so.
They did individual top 6s and George (the Oxford fan) didn’t have us in his. Ali (who doesn’t support a specific team IIRC) had us 5th in his.

Brighton Sky Blue

Jan 11, 2012
Coventry
Our January transfer business, if any is done, will decide this I think. To a lesser extent the O’Hare contract situation will have an influence.

shmmeee

Jul 11, 2011
Coventry, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
They did individual top 6s and George (the Oxford fan) didn’t have us in his. Ali (who doesn’t support a specific team IIRC) had us 5th in his.

Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

fernandopartridge

Dec 9, 2011
He does support a team, just never revealed who it is.
His accent reminds me of a mate who's from Essex but has a soft well spoken accent, so possibly somebody like Southend or maybe Colchester

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

SkyBlueSoul

Apr 15, 2015
Manchester

At uni I lived with a lad from Manchester who was a massive footie geek, loved the game but didn’t support anyone. Never really trusted him after I found out. Of all the cities to be neutral in!

Users who are viewing this thread