NotOnePennyMore (1 Viewer)

edgy

Yea, I think we all want them out. But I wouldn't stop going to watch them. Knowing how stubborn they are, they are more likely to shut the whole club down rather than just simply walk away.

Jim

Yea, I think we all want them out. But I wouldn't stop going to watch them. Knowing how stubborn they are, they are more likely to shut the whole club down rather than just simply walk away.

At which point an interested party would put in a bid for the assets of the club as a shut down of the company by SISU would show availability for sale.

edgy

Maybe liquidation would raise more funds than the bid. Then those who withheld money from our beloved club would have directly contributed in the final phase of the death of CCFC.

Hypothetically, of course.

Jim

Liquidation of a company invariable results in far lower proceeds than the sale of the company as a going concern. The ability to play in the league and the goodwill value of a football club are quite valuable as demonstrated by the interested parties at the moment.

Jim

And lets be honest here, the Chinese geezers & Haskell will not have the club at heart.

Why not? How do you know?

It is possible to invest in an entity and actually want it to succeed for more than just the monetary reward.

stupot07

Maybe liquidation would raise more funds than the bid. Then those who withheld money from our beloved club would have directly contributed in the final phase of the death of CCFC.

Hypothetically, of course.

Agree edgy.

Chipfat

The owners holding the club at heart is not the case in 99% of clubs in the UK, but what is important any new investor who has the chance of running the CCFC should learn from SISU'S mistakes.... Haskell does not love CCFC he can see potential to run the club properly with the Ricoh at the heart of his business plan, he wants the Ricoh to ultimately pay for the running costs of the club everyday of the year... and if this happens how many other club have that ability.....

Jim

What can they sell?

Indeed, most of the value will be in intangible assets that are only of use within the football club specifically called Coventry City and therefore if SISU want any return they need to sell as a going concern.

RoboCCFC90

I frankly don't see the point of this..

bigfatronssba

RoboCCFC90

You dont see the point in trying to save our football club?

That sums up our supporters' apathy.

Frankly you have both got it the wrong way round, I get your reasons why you wouldn't want to give more penny to SISU, but that's just it, I don't support SISU, I support Coventry City Football Club, so I shall buy a shirt, I shall buy a season ticket and I will pay this in the Queens currency. If there are no fans and no support then there is no club, I don't want to be without my CCFC.

All your campaign stands on is hatred for SISU, not in support of CCFC.

Otis

810 followers and stalled, poor effort.

Missed a trick to my mind. If it had been 'Not one penny more' based on IF we move out of Coventry, it would have gathered so much more support.

For me it is all about staying and playing here at the Ricoh.

Not a fan of Sisu for sure, but I will follow the team for any owner, whoever that is, if we stay and play here in our city.

Surely at the end of the day it is all about following the team isn't it?

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

honestken

Frankly you have both got it the wrong way round, I get your reasons why you wouldn't want to give more penny to SISU, but that's just it, I don't support SISU, I support Coventry City Football Club, so I shall buy a shirt, I shall buy a season ticket and I will pay this in the Queens currency. If there are no fans and no support then there is no club, I don't want to be without my CCFC.

notonepennymore is designed to starve sisu out of revenue from its customers.

they think they can do what they want, have no consideration for us fans (their customers) and will continue to take the piss while they remain in charge.

remember 2 seasons ago when we sold a fair few season tickets and record number of shirts?? our reward as supporters for investing in them was no team investment from them which meant relegation.

ppl still think they invested in the team last summer...............did they fuck, they sold off Bigi and Keogh and signed a few freebees on low wages and the same will happen this summer if we have this admin sorted and we come out of it with sisu still in charge wether we play at the ricoh, walsall, rushden or anywhere else.

Jim

I think the vast majority of us agree that SISU need to go, but they are still holding on. The idea was to convince them that there is nothing to stay for. Their budgets will be destroyed by lack of revenue and they would be forced to sell the club on.

This is a big picture view. It is supporting the club but the hard way, by deliberately staying away in order to effect change that the club desperately needs.

hill83

I agree with you mate. And I'm willing to take all the abuse that comes my way if I'm wrong. But the majority are with you too. This bubble of a forum and a few Facebook people (in my opinion) aren't in the majority. Obviously the caveat to this is staying at the Ricoh. If we leave, even I'm out.

RoboCCFC90

notonepennymore is designed to starve sisu out of revenue from its customers.

they think they can do what they want, have no consideration for us fans (their customers) and will continue to take the piss while they remain in charge.

remember 2 seasons ago when we sold a fair few season tickets and record number of shirts?? our reward as supporters for investing in them was no team investment from them which meant relegation.

ppl still think they invested in the team last summer...............did they fuck, they sold off Bigi and Keogh and signed a few freebees on low wages and the same will happen this summer if we have this admin sorted and we come out of it with sisu still in charge wether we play at the ricoh, walsall, rushden or anywhere else.

But your not just starving SISU, your starving CCFC. Nobody wants SISU here, but if it comes to the first game of the season and they're still in charge, be it at Walsall or Birmingham or China for all it mattered I would be supporting CCFC with the new shirt on and inside the ground. The club will suffer over this not SISU.

I think the vast majority of us agree that SISU need to go, but they are still holding on. The idea was to convince them that there is nothing to stay for. Their budgets will be destroyed by lack of revenue and they would be forced to sell the club on.

This is a big picture view. It is supporting the club but the hard way, by deliberately staying away in order to effect change that the club desperately needs.

If your way of supporting the club meant CCFC getting expelled from the league for not being able to fulfill it's fixtures or worse liqudated, then you would have had a tremendous part to play in that..

Jim

But your not just starving SISU, your starving CCFC. Nobody wants SISU here, but if it comes to the first game of the season and they're still in charge, be it at Walsall or Birmingham or China for all it mattered I would be supporting CCFC with the new shirt on and inside the ground. The club will suffer over this not SISU.

If your way of supporting the club meant CCFC getting expelled from the league for not being able to fulfill it's fixtures or worse liqudated, then you would have had a tremendous part to play in that..

There are too many people with an interest in the club to allow it to be liquidated. As soon as any sign of a sale of assets is on the cards an investor would come in. You just have to look at the likes of Hoffman and Bryn to see that there are people who would simply not let the club disappear.

Jim

Also many people were saying they would boycott the club anyway so I suspect all the campaign has managed to allow a focal point for already disenfranchised fans.

RoboCCFC90

There are too many people with an interest in the club to allow it to be liquidated. As soon as any sign of a sale of assets is on the cards an investor would come in. You just have to look at the likes of Hoffman and Bryn to see that there are people who would simply not let the club disappear.

Perhaps but that is all if's and but's, I don't have an issue with anyone staying away but it has to be for the right reasons, I just don't see this as being credible.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Kid

I agree with you mate. And I'm willing to take all the abuse that comes my way if I'm wrong. But the majority are with you too. This bubble of a forum and a few Facebook people (in my opinion) aren't in the majority. Obviously the caveat to this is staying at the Ricoh. If we leave, even I'm out.

Think you'll find "This Bubble" is far from being in the minority.

Sky Blue Kid

CCFC ltd(The football club) is in administration The "Football Club" was put there by SISU....So roboCCFC90 saying "But your not just starving SISU, your starving CCFC.".......Isn't true is it!!!

ccfctommy

Fair play to you. I don't get the point of this either, these people will no doubt complain if we don't sign many players this summer.

covmark

Agree 100% mate

stupot07

Missed a trick to my mind. If it had been 'Not one penny more' based on IF we move out of Coventry, it would have gathered so much more support.

For me it is all about staying and playing here at the Ricoh.

Not a fan of Sisu for sure, but I will follow the team for any owner, whoever that is, if we stay and play here in our city.

Surely at the end of the day it is all about following the team isn't it?

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Yep agree Otis.

stupot07

Yep agree rob.

RoboCCFC90

CCFC ltd(The football club) is in administration The "Football Club" was put there by SISU....So roboCCFC90 saying "But your not just starving SISU, your starving CCFC.".......Isn't true is it!!!

But it is true, don't buy shirts or tickets if you wish, but there goes revenue which would be used to fund wages, rent agreement, financial input on playing staff.. etc

That's your choice, starving the club out of spite on SISU is wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread