Match Thread Nottingham Forest (H) (2 Viewers)

Londonccfcfan

No chance only 12K sold, where are you getting this from? Way more than that.
I loterally counted the dots. Lol.... swathes of tickets left. Just counting what we have sold not including away.

theferret

I loterally counted the dots. Lol.... swathes of tickets left. Just counting what we have sold not including away.

I'm not counting dots, sod that! But this is block 17 with just ST holders, this block is now almost full and this is repeated in many other blocks. Could be wrong though, it wouldn't be the first time.

Attachments

• b17.PNG
    b17.PNG
    120.8 KB · Views: 59

Northants Sky Blue

City 2-1 att. 19,012

WaghornLeghorn off the mark 1st game, Fadz barking orders from his zimmer frame, and Sheaf/O'Hare like Jack Russells on heat.

Disgruntled Sky Blue

Don't take me back t' dark place

Indeed!
Not sure about this one at all but our luck has surely got to change against this mob. Still haven't gotten over that donkey Campbell hatrick against us on the opening day in the mid 90s - was grumpy for years over that one.

To make matters worse I've got a Forest supporting mate who's still pissing himself after stealing 6 points off us last season - so a 93rd minute penalty after their defence pushes one of our lads over in the box will do nicely.

1-0

vow

Head says 1-1 (for sky bet)

Heart says 2-1

19.5k.attendance

COV

I'm not counting dots, sod that! But this is block 17 with just ST holders, this block is now almost full and this is repeated in many other blocks. Could be wrong though, it wouldn't be the first time.

I dunno, I just had a look and as I'm off work I had a closer look- I can't see any way there are more than 12k sold plus away fans

behind the goal- can't be any more than 1,000 sold from 6,000

COV

He has O’Hare down to score, I don’t think realism is his bag :p

Might sound weird but I kind of don't want him to score too many, if he added that to his game he's gone in January... leave the scoring to the attackers. O'Hare for me is our most important player by some way

COV

I tried to do this but my head started hurting.. I don't think there's even 12k yet, but then I gave up at block 34

cc84cov

I tried to do this but my head started hurting.. I don't think there's even 12k yet, but then I gave up at block 34
We won’t get 20k

Covid,it’s on sky a lot have access to watching games being steamed and the cost of £30 per adult etc a long with nearly £6 a pint 🤣

COV

We won’t get 20k

I've gone 21k, that is optimistic having had a look. Its Wednesday now, unless there is one hell of a walkup, the likes of which the CBS has rarely if ever seen before, its going to be under 20k

COV

We won’t get 20k

Covid,it’s on sky a lot have access to watching games being steamed and the cost of £30 per adult etc a long with nearly £6 a pint 🤣

I won't be paying £6 for a pint, that is for sure. No idea what role the club have in setting these prices, but while I don't care about paper tickets, signage and away kits, I'm not gonna pay that much, no chance.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Although I'm hoping for another body (or even two) in the door before the match. as things stand even though we've not had a great pre-season, disrupted with Covid etc, we're not alone in that.

Always a bit wary of us getting a decent size crowd as we tend to not do too well but I'm going to go for a nervy win, 2-1.

Moore
Hyam Fadz Rose
Dabo Sheaf Hamer Maatsen
O'Hare
Waghorn Gyokeres​

Wilson, Dacosta, Drysdale, Allen/Shipley, Enobakhare, Jones, Walker

Jack Burroughs possibly in place of Allen/Shipley

Oh, and game to be delayed due to ticketing issues/fans being unable to get into the ground for kick off. I'm sure the club will issue a 'get here early' message but there'll be a huge surge 10-15mins before KO.

theferret

I dunno, I just had a look and as I'm off work I had a closer look- I can't see any way there are more than 12k sold plus away fans

behind the goal- can't be any more than 1,000 sold from 6,000

You're looking at it the wrong way round. The difference between the ground plan showing just ST holders and sales for Sunday shows way more than 2K have gone, by a mile.

Think of it the other way around, if only 12K are sold, then from the 26K available on 3 sides of the ground to home fans, you've got to identify 14000 empty seats. Good luck with that!

COV

You're looking at it the wrong way round. The difference between the ground plan showing just ST holders and sales for Sunday shows way more than 2K have gone, by a mile.

Think of it the other way around, if only 12K are sold, then from the 26K available on 3 sides of the ground to home fans, you've got to identify 14000 empty seats. Good luck with that!

I can't face it, just looking at the dots first time round was was migraine-inducing :)

Are there two ground plans then?

theferret

I can't face it, just looking at the dots first time round was was migraine-inducing :)

Are there two ground plans then?

Just compare Northampton with Forest and you get a decent feel. Anyway, don't forget there are 1500 or so corporate seats whose dots you can't count :giggle:.

The crowd will be decent, but will be bettered many times this season. As soon as it was selected for TV it killed it.

It'll be a great occasion regardless, and the attendance will be what it is.

Reactions: COV

Cranfield Sky Blue

Although I'm hoping for another body (or even two) in the door before the match. as things stand even though we've not had a great pre-season, disrupted with Covid etc, we're not alone in that.

Always a bit wary of us getting a decent size crowd as we tend to not do too well but I'm going to go for a nervy win, 2-1.

Moore
Hyam Fadz Rose
Dabo Sheaf Hamer Maatsen
O'Hare
Waghorn Gyokeres​

Wilson, Dacosta, Drysdale, Allen/Shipley, Enobakhare, Jones, Walker

Jack Burroughs possibly in place of Allen/Shipley

Oh, and game to be delayed due to ticketing issues/fans being unable to get into the ground for kick off. I'm sure the club will issue a 'get here early' message but there'll be a huge surge 10-15mins before KO.
There’s no way it will be delayed. Two reasons. One, it’s live on sky and they don’t do late kick offs. Two. Sunderland aren’t playing and won’t be relegated.

Gynnsthetonic

Just compare Northampton with Forest and you get a decent feel. Anyway, don't forget there are 1500 or so corporate seats whose dots you can't count :giggle:.

The crowd will be decent, but will be bettered many times this season. As soon as it was selected for TV it killed it.

It'll be a great occasion regardless, and the attendance will be what it is.
The Gillingham game on our last homecoming was live on Sky too!

theferret

The Gillingham game on our last homecoming was live on Sky too!

Indeed it was, but it was a Friday night and was only a tenner. Plus the homecoming element just seemed more significant and it all occurred after the season had started and it was all very sudden and it just had that momentum.

Look at it another way though, we may have sold out for that game, but only ended up with 4.5K season ticket holders that season which led to some desperately poor gates for the rest of that campaign, so completely different this time on that front at least.

ccfcmad1

Bit of a random one but anyone know if the Jimmy Hill banner and the Robins one will be up in the ground, didn't go wolves game did they have them then?

Users who are viewing this thread