Match Thread Nottingham Forest (H) (1 Viewer)

hill83

We won’t get 20k

Covid,it’s on sky a lot have access to watching games being steamed and the cost of £30 per adult etc a long with nearly £6 a pint 🤣

Won't be getting steamed at those prices m8

skybluesam66

I counted around 12000 seats either unsold or not available
Suggests near to 20k
I expect that to increase so 22-24 does not seem unreasonable

COV

I counted around 12000 seats either unsold or not available
Suggests near to 20k
I expect that to increase so 22-24 does not seem unreasonable

isn’t the capacity lower though due to the greyed out blocks? There aren’t 32,000 seats available to buy

Marty

2-0 win, O'hare double, Gyokeres to continue to make Max look like Messi.

pusbccfc

If we've sold well in the corporate seats in the top tier, that stand is about 70% full.

Last edited:

Londonccfcfan

Blocks 24 to 33 (10 blocks) not more than 1500 sold at a push.

Block 23 is still only half full

Blocks 10 to 14 - Empty for segregation.

Guestimate about 13-14k max sold home (which is excellent) ...not including forests 4k.

Will be easily another 3k home sold minimum including walk up.

Brighton Sky Blue

I returned from an 8th birthday trip to Legoland Windsor to find out we had lost 1-0 to them thanks to some guy called Steve Stone. Never forgiven them

Great_Expectations

Surely all fans have to be excited for this one; first game back live in the Championship, first live competitive football game (for the vast majority at least), first (competitive) game back in Coventry and it’s the start of a new season!!

Perhaps selfishly I don’t really care about crowd size. More people likely means more atmosphere, but it can also mean more idiots usually. Can’t wait to hear that first ‘forward’ chant or the clear lack of knowledge of our players, or the calling for Bright if it’s 0-0 after 30 minutes!

In all seriousness I’m excited and expecting a win. For all the negativity, our starting XI is more than capable, and we have a much more impactful bench too:

Moore
Rose McFadzean Hyam (JCS if he signs)
Dabo Hamer Sheaf Maasten
O’Hare
Waghorn Gyokeres

3–1, Waghorn, Gyokeres, Rose.

Users who are viewing this thread