Match Thread Nottingham Forest (H) (2 Viewers)

JulianDarbyFTW

This isn't the old Coventry City. Just because we go a goal down, it doesn't mean we automatically lose. The last 3 or 4 seasons should show us that we don't just roll over and get our belly tickled. We can still get something from this.

Ccfcisparks

Not hearing a lot from Grendel or Liquid Gold about sheaf after him being the worst player on the pitch the last 20 minutes

Reactions: vow

Grendel

He's supposed to get forward when we're attacking.

he’s far too advanced whereas Decosta isn’t - it’s shambolic and Taylor is a class above what we have and the guy on the left is ripping us to shreds - we have no pace in this team

Fergusons_Beard

Sleepwalking into defeat again.

Lack of quality, composure and pace very worrying.

Giving the ball away far too easily and I hope Robins really has a go at them at HT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sick Boy

This isn't the old Coventry City. Just because we go a goal down, it doesn't mean we automatically lose. The last 3 or 4 seasons should show us that we don't just roll over and get our belly tickled. We can still get something from this.
How many games did we win after being behind last season?

mark82

Poor from Gyo giving the ball away, Hyam and Maatsen not even in the picture for the break, Dabo kicking the pitch and falling over and somehow Sheaf is getting blamed?! Confirmation Bias 1 Coventry City 0

Exactly. Sheaf had no chance against that pace.

CCFCBat

Go on I’m waiting for the first person to seriously say we will be relegated by February. Surely someone will before half time in the first game of the season. Come don’t let me down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendel

You were saying he was having a great game Grendel, what’s gone wrong last 20. He cost us the goal.

He was finding himself on the Left of the back 3 not his job where was Hyam

AFCCOVENTRY

First game of the season n all that. Still a few more signings to come and the new players need time to bed in.

Not over yet.

Users who are viewing this thread