Notts County Match Thread (3 Viewers)

RoboCCFC90

Corner to City...

RoboCCFC90

what news, Wilson signing on?

Seppala discussions with Ann Lucas about the Ricoh.

First corner came to nothing and second corner cleared.

ccfc92

Seppala discussions with Ann Lucas about the Ricoh.

First corner came to nothing and second corner cleared.

will be very surprised if these talks happen, and if they do, I assume they will just storm out. You know how they get ;)

RoboCCFC90

Wilson shot deflected. I can keep going if SBP is down and people would prefer it?

ccfc92

I love your football based optimism and you're right that should be the reason, but no I meant the talks.

sorry my bad, I rarely pay attention to the off field news as I assume it will come to nothing and dont wanna get my hopes up

RoboCCFC90

Nothing clear cut yet from City

RoboCCFC90

City have possession in their own half, pretty much the story of the half so far, Moussa fouled on the half way line, Baker's cross past Wilson but cleared by Notts County for a throw..

RoboCCFC90

Baker going forward again, but concedes possession and then a foul.

RoboCCFC90

Moussa has an ambitious shot but charged down by Notts County, had an option with Aaron Phillips, ball goes down the other end and a Notts player was booked for diving under a challenge from Andy Webster

RoboCCFC90

Free kick to Notts County, foul by Aaron Phillips, Notts County caretaker boss demanding a yellow card, chance for County but over the bar.

RoboCCFC90

Moussa with the ball

RoboCCFC90

Phillips inside the area, ball taken off him but comes back to Clarke and the ball is parried away.

RoboCCFC90

Leon Clarke again with another opportunity after good work by Wilson, saved by the Notts keeper

Astute

I'm pretty sure a big number was offered, but £2m was asked for.

So they let us know that they turned down 500k but keep quiet about a 1500k offer? :claping hands:

RoboCCFC90

Notts County play the ball forward on the right and win a free kick

RoboCCFC90

Blair Adams blocked the shot from McGregor, corner but cleared by City and then cleared again by Jordan Clarke

mark82

Try the Sky Sports Football App. One liner comments every minute or so. Quite good as you can set alerts for when goals are scored too.

I find the updates are a little slow on there. Generally find out about goals on here sooner. The alert feature sounds good though, will have to have a look at that.

RoboCCFC90

Our next opponents Wimbledon are losing 1-0.

RoboCCFC90

Foul by Conor Thomas, no booking needs to be careful though.

RoboCCFC90

Offside against County free kick to City.

Users who are viewing this thread