Novak Djokovic (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

Among the court papers there's the 'proof' that he tested positive. That comes with a QR code you can scan to confirm the result which is, at the time of posting at least, still active and shows his test result was negative.

clint van damme

Among the court papers there's the 'proof' that he tested positive. That comes with a QR code you can scan to confirm the result which is, at the time of posting at least, still active and shows his test result was negative.

To be honest I think that's preferable to the alternative which is hemingled with school children knowing he was positive.

His family are coming across as a right bunch of tossers as well

SkyBlue_Bear83

Lol, what a shambles. Wonder who he has paid off to get into the country

tisza

Now could be in trouble for lying on his immigration application.said he hadn't travelled 14 days before application but apparently pictured in Spain a few times between Xmas and New Year.
Also raises questions about his health status when entering Spain

Terry Gibson's perm

Now could be in trouble for lying on his immigration application.said he hadn't travelled 14 days before application but apparently pictured in Spain a few times between Xmas and New Year.
Also raises questions about his health status when entering Spain

He just doesn’t give a shit.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!

Shambles all round by the looks of things.

If I was a cynic, I might think that Novax invented his positive test just so he could play and then cheerfully swanned around Europe in ignorance/arrogance of the actual Australian immigration rules...

chiefdave

I had a quick look on the Australia government website and can't see any mention of an exemption for those who have tested postive. if, as has been suggested, Tennis Australia have given out incorrect information why would he be allowed in anyway?

And surely now he's admitted he didn't fill in the paperwork himself and the information is incorrect he now has to be chucked out?

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
I had a quick look on the Australia government website and can't see any mention of an exemption for those who have tested postive. if, as has been suggested, Tennis Australia have given out incorrect information why would he be allowed in anyway?

And surely now he's admitted he didn't fill in the paperwork himself and the information is incorrect he now has to be chucked out?
Looks like Tennis Australia were bending over backwards to get him to play...

'The document published by The Herald Sun comes after The Sydney Morning Herald reported Tennis Australia was told twice in writing by federal health authorities that those players who were not vaccinated and had contracted COVID-19 in the last six months would not be granted quarantine-free entry into the nation.

Australian health officials sent two letters to Tennis Australia CEO Craig Tiley—one on November 18th and a follow-up letter on November 29th—stating “people who have previously had COVID-19 and not received a vaccine dose are not considered fully vaccinated.”'

Skybluefaz

Everytime he lies, something leaks out to disprove what he's said so he comes out with more bullshit to exasperate the problem and tries to blame one of his minions.

He reminds me of someone.
Quite, although the satisfaction of all these twats being shown up to be bullshitters is quickly wiped out when you realise the damage they have already done. Better late than never I guess.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I really hope he plays, is shit, gets knocked out in R1 by a Bosnian no-mark & then catches Covid and has to isolate in a govt. hotel at the airport.

David O'Day

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Quite, although the satisfaction of all these twats being shown up to be bullshitters is quickly wiped out when you realise the damage they have already done. Better late than never I guess.

But it's not very satisfying when they're shown up to be bullshitters and yet an army of people still back them and claim he's being treated unfairly. Treats others with complete contempt and people still flock to kiss his arse. It's depressing.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

But it's not very satisfying when they're shown up to be bullshitters and yet an army of people still back them and claim he's being treated unfairly. Treats others with complete contempt and people still flock to kiss his arse. It's depressing.

There are two factors at play here.

1. The rules in Australia
2. Novak's approach to them

Point one is a joke in my opinion, but he has hardly covered himself in glory with the way he has gone about this.

Hertsccfc

There are two factors at play here.

1. The rules in Australia
2. Novak's approach to them

Point one is a joke in my opinion, but he has hardly covered himself in glory with the way he has gone about this.
Australia 2,522 deaths from covid, population 25 million
UK over 150,000 deaths from covid, population 68 million

Whose rules have been a joke?

Btw Australia opened up their society way before we did.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Australia 2,522 deaths from covid, population 25 million
UK over 150,000 deaths from covid, population 68 million

Whose rules have been a joke?

Btw Australia opened up their society way before we did.

Lock everyone inside for two years and it is a success? A functioning society cannot work like that.

They also do things in states and many have had severe restrictions. You cannot compare it whatsoever.

Hertsccfc

Lock everyone inside for two years and it is a success? A functioning society cannot work like that.

They also do things in states and many have had severe restrictions. You cannot compare it whatsoever.
They opened up way before we did. People were able to go to restaurants sports matches etc when those things weren't possible here

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

They opened up way before we did. People were able to go to restaurants sports matches etc when those things weren't possible here

"By Friday, when some curbs will be lifted, the Australian city of 5 million people will have been under six lockdowns totalling 262 days, or nearly nine months, since March 2020.

Australian and other media say this is the longest in the world, exceeding a 234-day lockdown in Buenos Aires."

The timing of when things happened isn't really comparable in this context mate.

Hertsccfc

I think it's fair to say that some Australians have observed some of the strictest lockdown measures in the world. No wonder they are pissed off with Djokovic lying his way in.
They went quickly and hard when there have been outbreaks but generally their society has been far more open than ours

TomRad85

5b03de679e7fb95a9e46635313dc9c25.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

David O'Day

Egotistical prick who thought the laws and rule did not apply to him.

still we got the comedy of seeing Farage try the rather leftfield for him "back the illegal immigrant" grift

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Egotistical prick who thought the laws and rule did not apply to him.

still we got the comedy of seeing Farage try the rather leftfield for him "back the illegal immigrant" grift
Perhaps Farage will start a campaign to give him asylum in the UK?

rob9872

Now deported. So pleased about that, I still thought he'd get it overturned at the last minute.

Hopefully will make a few of the cunty anti-vaxxers rethink their stance if they understand there are things they can't do and places they can't go.

Users who are viewing this thread