Oh Jeremy Corbyn (6 Viewers)

Astute

Indeed. Bizarrely Astute even managed to exploit it to fuel his anti EU agen...sorry I mean neutral agenda.
Noticing that a pro EU supporter calls Westminster a tax payers funded cesspit but defends the EU means I have an agenda?

Is that the best you can do to change the subject?

Not my fault that you will do anything to defend the EU or Labour. I have a go at everyone involved in this mess. So yes I pull people up when they needlessly defend the undefendable.

Or would you like to point out anyone that I try to defend?

Sick Boy

Noticing that a pro EU supporter calls Westminster a tax payers funded cesspit but defends the EU means I have an agenda?

Is that the best you can do to change the subject?

Not my fault that you will do anything to defend the EU or Labour. I have a go at everyone involved in this mess. So yes I pull people up when they needlessly defend the undefendable.

Or would you like to point out anyone that I try to defend?

Hahaha if you say so. I have been critical of Labour in the past and voted for them for the first time in years in the last election.

It's funny that you never seem to pull up Tories or Brexit voters. I can't think why.

Why did you feel the need to bring your anti EU agenda into this debate as well?

Astute

Hahaha if you say so. I have been critical of Labour in the past and voted for them for the first time in years in the last election.

It's funny that you never seem to pull up Tories or Brexit voters. I can't think why.

Why did you feel the need to bring your anti EU agenda into this debate as well?
Pointing out yet another one sided comment is bringing in my anti EU agenda that I don't have?

I do have a go at the Tories. I don't have anything good to say about them. Why don't you bring up any post where I say something good about them? We both know that there isn't any.

All my posts are about bad on all sides and picking up on one sided posts. It just happens that nearly every one sided post is in favour of the EU by the same few people. And excuses are made for the EU all the time.

How about the link I put up earlier? Oops the comment was for a different link. How about a comment for the link which isn't blaming our leaving on the EU being able to do what they want?

Grendel

can't believe you're using an issue this serious to try and play party politics.

I’m not - it’s a known fact that if you say anything against Corbyn from within the party that you are subjected to any form of abuse to get you into line and the leadership do not oppose such behaviour. In fact they encourage it

Astute

depressingly it probably goes on there as well, wankers abusing their position.
It certainly does. And all paid for by the tax payer.

I thought when the expenses thing in the UK blew up that we would see the end of it. But they just gave MP's massive pay rises to make up for it. Then we have MP's that get paid for turning up and all they do is sit at a bar most of the day getting pissed on subsidised alcohol. The whole thing is a joke.

clint van damme

It certainly does. And all paid for by the tax payer.

I thought when the expenses thing in the UK blew up that we would see the end of it. But they just gave MP's massive pay rises to make up for it. Then we have MP's that get paid for turning up and all they do is sit at a bar most of the day getting pissed on subsidised alcohol. The whole thing is a joke.

to be fair, to keep the Jeremy Corbyn thread on topic, he definitely didn't take the piss with his expenses!
I won't sing his praises too much because apparently there's a few surprises in the revelations that are about to come out.

Astute

to be fair, to keep the Jeremy Corbyn thread on topic, he definitely didn't take the piss with his expenses!
I won't sing his praises too much because apparently there's a few surprises in the revelations that are about to come out.
Nothing would surprise me about MP's. Most of them are in it for what they can get out of it. I have about had enough of politicians and their lies.

Captain Dart

read my post, Westminister is a cesspit. I used the Dorries example to hi-light the hypocrisy.

If you can find a Labour MP who stuck up for Lewis but condemned Crabbe, (and you probably could if you looked), I'll accuse them of hypocrisy as well.
Here is a huge dose of hypocrisy for you as Abbott defends the indefensible.

Captain Dart

Captain Dart

there's a difference between negotiating with them and attending a shindig.
Or attending terrorist Bobby Sands funeral.
Bobby-Sands-Funeral-May-1981-Three-masked-men-fire-volleys-of-rifle-shots-in-1981-over-the-coffin-of-hunger-striker.jpg

or inviting terrorists to parliament
DA0Y0PBW0AAVqB9.jpg

Grendel

there's a difference between negotiating with them and attending a shindig.

Well possibly. Then again the buffets at IRA funerals must be good.

In all seriousness Corbyn given the evidence is very very anti semetic

fernandopartridge

The Tory clowns on here make me laugh. It's well known that the British government was speaking with the IRA whilst the troubles were at their height. Were they colluding as well or was it pragmatism to try and find a way to the end of the troubles?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Grendel

The Tory clowns on here make me laugh. It's well known that the British government was speaking with the IRA whilst the troubles were at their height. Were they colluding as well or was it pragmatism to try and find a way to the end of the troubles?

Well I don’t think any Tory described the Ira intervention as “our struggle” - either Corbyn or McDonnell voted against the original Good Friday agreement didn’t they as they wanted union and the “bombs and the bullets” were justifiable in “the struggle”

fernandopartridge

Well I don’t think any Tory described the Ira intervention as “our struggle” - either Corbyn or McDonnell voted against the original Good Friday agreement didn’t they as they wanted union and the “bombs and the bullets” were justifiable in “the struggle”
People are allowed to have beliefs, it is not illegal to believe in the concept of a united Ireland. Corbyn voted for the GFA, McDonnell did not.

Grendel

People are allowed to have beliefs, it is not illegal to believe in the concept of a united Ireland. Corbyn voted for the GFA, McDonnell did not.

No McDonnell just supported Ira violence including the deaths of women and children eating a McDonald’s meal in Warrington. He even once attended a rally alongside a murderer on the run having escaped jail didn’t he? Ironic he and Corbyn eulogise a certain South American country that would throw them in the gulag for the behaviour they displayed in this country when they were backbenchers.

Captain Dart

and now Corbyn is supporting extreme Islamic group MEND.

disturbing read about MEND and their anti democratic leanings here...

mrtrench

I'm amazed that there aren't more of these old news stories coming out. If the Tories have any sense they have people finding them; he's certainly had an interesting past - and he's hiding his true intentions to the electorate and attempting to sound moderate.

I saw an interesting interview with Timothy Spall a few days ago. I was expecting the usual left wing luvvie stuff but he impressed me with his balance and intelligence. He said that a few years ago he recalls saying to someone that extreme politics was dead - that everything would now be in the centre ground. And he was shocked that the world has now turned to extremes.

mrtrench

If the majority in Northern Ireland and Eire wanted a united Ireland then of course that would be the right thing to do and I cannot believe that the UK would stand in their way. However, in NI, just 3.8% want to be united with Eire. I'm sure there were more in the 70s, but the vast majority wanted to remain in the UK. To hold the view that they should be united against their will, and that violence to bring it about is justified, when you aren't even Irish yourself, is arrogant and extreme in my view.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

and now Corbyn is supporting extreme Islamic group MEND.

disturbing read about MEND and their anti democratic leanings here...

I'm waiting for a response from any Labour supporters on this.

It is truly shocking, but doesn't surprise me. The only thing that does surprise me, is that more people cannot see through Corbyn and Sadiq Khan etc. As a country we really are selling our soul.

clint van damme

It is truly shocking, but doesn't surprise me. The only thing that does surprise me, is that more people cannot see through Corbyn and Sadiq Khan etc. As a country we really are selling our soul.

if what I've read about them is true, and it's from dubious sources, then it doesn't seem wise to have gone. It appears that they have clashed with more moderate Muslim groups.
It also look as though there were some late withdrawals from MPs due to speak so I wonder what caused the last minute changes of heart.
They also had a panel at both tory and Labour party conferences so it would suggest that if the revelations about them promoting Islamism are true then they've kept them fairly well concealed.

Captain Dart

More info on activities of MEND, trying to reverse policies put in place in Birmingham to prevent Trojan Horse schools.
The Trojan Horse is being dragged back into our schools: it must be stopped

clint van damme

More info on activities of MEND, trying to reverse policies put in place in Birmingham to prevent Trojan Horse schools.
The Trojan Horse is being dragged back into our schools: it must be stopped

there were representatives from the police and the grandly named office of the Independent Reviewer of Terrorism Legislation as well as Corbyn at event Wednesday, why would they attend if this group are as extremists?
Why would they have a platform at both the tory and labour conferences? Something not adding up here.

Captain Dart

there were representatives from the police and the grandly named office of the Independent Reviewer of Terrorism Legislation as well as Corbyn at event Wednesday, why would they attend if this group are as extremists?
Why would they have a platform at both the tory and labour conferences? Something not adding up here.

Yes it is very odd & worrying the way society is going at present, a lot to do with Arab money I suspect. I'd rather keep free speech than adopt ultra conservative values from a corrupt society.

Sick Boy

If the majority in Northern Ireland and Eire wanted a united Ireland then of course that would be the right thing to do and I cannot believe that the UK would stand in their way. However, in NI, just 3.8% want to be united with Eire. I'm sure there were more in the 70s, but the vast majority wanted to remain in the UK. To hold the view that they should be united against their will, and that violence to bring it about is justified, when you aren't even Irish yourself, is arrogant and extreme in my view.

The 3.8% figure is based on a survey from 2013, I believe. Since then SF have seen strong gains.

Captain Dart

Read this thread by telegraph reporter about the event.

clint van damme

Read this thread by telegraph reporter about the event.

despite their denials they definitely don't seem like a very savoury bunch to me.
Been at loggerheads with other Muslim groups, (MAMA and the Quilliam foundation) as well.
Having said that, if you look at some of the stuff the Quilliam foundation have had thrown at them, accused of supporting extremism by one side and accused of being a covert anti Muslim group by the other it's perhaps understandable why the truth can get lost in the haze of accusations and counter accusations.

Captain Dart

WTF is a Labour politician doing supporting shit like this!

Users who are viewing this thread