Oh Jeremy Corbyn (3 Viewers)

Grendel

Oh so you want the truth.... who would have thought.

Corbyn knows the truth - he thinks it’s acceptable - oddly his comrade Mr McDonnell does not. You may want a government led by someone who spreads his legs for Putin - I do not.

Grendel

eventually, May initially refused an inquiry because she didn't want to upset the Russians! It concluded that it all liklihood he was killed by the Russians with Putins knowledge.

What did Mr Corbyn say?

Grendel

How is it pathetic I said yes. The real question is why would he want his own people and himself dead? Why has he not moved into a safehouse in Cork to plan the next bombing?

What are you in about? Have you heard of Patrick Magee?

clint van damme

Why answer a question with one?

So we establish that they did.

If someone was arrested protesting against a convicted murderer would you agree they supported these actions - yes or no?

because, as you well know, you can tar almost any politician with supporting or associating with someone or some organisation which has been involved in violence and murder, often the the detriment of that politicians own country.
You know that fine well. Like I said on another post, I can't remember the last IRA bomb in the UK, I can remember the ISIS attacks and I can remember May shaking hand with their main backer when she welcomed him to number 10 last week. You don't seem to mind, you're totally entitled to that opinion.

martcov

So you oppose Merkels conviction of Russian guilt and support of Britain?

No, she is doing as May asked. I don’t know what evidence May has and has used to convince Merkel. What I think is that we are being played. The EU will support the UK ( for now ) as it is supporting Ireland. Merkel has been elected Kanzlerin btw. Rejoice. Putin is no mug and knows exactly what he is doing ( I don’t doubt that he is involved in some form). In a short time we will not be in an economic and political union and at the mercy of the major players on our planet. This is the start. Anyone who said they don’t want an EU army or at least a European Defence Force of 28 countries, must drop the argument of British soldiers defending a small country such as Estonia ( they would do that in NATO anyway). If this goes to absolute worst case, Estonia is our front line. As part of a political and military union we would be in a much stronger position than we are. Pity we’re leaving. But, we have a tangible advantage.... we have blue passports..

Grendel

because, as you well know, you can tar almost any politician with supporting or associating with someone or some organisation which has been involved in violence and murder, often the the detriment of that politicians own country.
You know that fine well. Like I said on another post, I can't remember the last IRA bomb in the UK, I can remember the ISIS attacks and I can remember May shaking hand with their main backer when she welcomed him to number 10 last week. You don't seem to mind, you're totally entitled to that opinion.

I can never remember a person aspiring to be prime minister arrested for protesting on behalf of a convicted terrorist and murder of British civilians.

You?

Grendel

No, she is doing as May asked. I don’t know what evidence May has and has used to convince Merkel. What I think is that we are being played. The EU will support the UK ( for now ) as it is supporting Ireland. Merkel has been elected Kanzlerin btw. Rejoice. Putin is no mug and knows exactly what he is doing ( I don’t doubt that he is involved in some form). In a short time we will not be in an economic and political union and at the mercy of the major players on our planet. This is the start. Anyone who said they don’t want an EU army or at least a European Defence Force of 28 countries, must drop the argument of British soldiers defending a small country such as Estonia ( they would do that in NATO anyway). If this goes to absolute worst case, Estonia is our front line. As part of a political and military union we would be in a much stronger position than we are. Pity we’re leaving. But, we have a tangible advantage.... we have blue passports..

You are an irrelevant fool

clint van damme

I can never remember a person aspiring to be prime minister arrested for protesting on behalf of a convicted terrorist and murder of British civilians.

You?

I am currently been governed by a party who gave a billion pound bribe to a party with very close links to loyalist terrorists.
You may think that's not as bad, I thinks it farcical.

Grendel

I am currently been governed by a party who gave a billion pound bribe to a party with very close links to loyalist terrorists.
You may think that's not as bad, I thinks it farcical.

Didn’t answer the question

Grendel

You'd rather them spread for Trump or some Middle East king.

If that’s the choice absolutely it doesn’t threaten uk lives and gives the economy a financial boost

martcov

I’m sure he has. Appeasement and cowardice flows through the bloodline.

The two spineless wonders deserve each other.

Is that a racist comment? How would you have reacted if your country was occupied by the Nazis ( or some other extremists)?

clint van damme

Didn’t answer the question

the same that you never answer when I ask you to condemn May for enabling the Sauds to spread the doctrine and arm the terrorists of militant Islam.
I've never known a person aspiring to be Prime minister (though he wasn't at the time), protesting on behalf of a terrorist, I've known actual prime ministers to do far worse.

Grendel

Is that a racist comment? How would you have reacted if your country was occupied by the Nazis ( or some other extremists)?

History shows you the answer to that - as does the present - the present is economic subservient to the dominant leader

Grendel

No - no UK lives have been lost or threatened by the rise of ISIS. You are a clown sir.

The notion ISiS and it’s rise has anything to do with Britain’s economic relationship with the Saudi regime is the absurdity. Grow up I thought you taught in schools and did not play a bit part in a sixth form debating society.

Grendel

And your relevance? Nil. Fool? Yes, you obviously are.

You liked a posters reply to me regarding sales to Saudi Arabia of arms. Tell me mart - how’s germany doing in that business?

martcov

History shows you the answer to that - as does the present - the present is economic subservient to the dominant leader

The present shows a resurgent fascism. One of the dominant leaders in the EU should have been the UK.. Now that we are going into voluntarily political exile we don’t have much to offer. Trump, Putin, The EU and May... who‘s May?

Ian1779

The notion ISiS and it’s rise has anything to do with Britain’s economic relationship with the Saudi regime is the absurdity. Grow up I thought you taught in schools and did not play a bit part in a sixth form debating society.

History clearly shows that the Iraq War and subsequent actions created the vacuum in which ISIS was born from. Trading with the Saudi regime facilitates their growth further.

martcov

You liked a posters reply to me regarding sales to Saudi Arabia of arms. Tell me mart - how’s germany doing in that business?

Didn’t they turn Saudi down? Which is why they came to May. They are also not selling tank spares to Turkey for their German tanks.

clint van damme

us, (as in the West), gave then the green light to spread Wahhabism in return for keeping the oil flowing.
We have also given them massive bribes to enable multi billion arms deals, it would be naive in the extreme to think that none of the money or the arms have ended up in ISIS hands.
This arrangement has been going on since the 50s, (every government, every party), and the inquiry into BAEs links with Saudi Arabia was shut down by Blair.
The Sauds would have spread their specific brand of Islam with or without us, but our arms and cash have helped them without question.

Grendel

oakey

but that evidence hasn't been presented though has it? I appreciate it may seem cut and dry to a tabloid educated knee jerk reactionary like yourself but sometimes its better to get all the facts first.

The UK hasn't sent a sample of the offending substance to the OPCW yet so it would be wise to wait and see what that throws up. If it establishes Russian involvement then that's the time for recrimination.
No doubt you were frothing at the mouth and shouting at the tele when you heard the totally fabricated Corbyn Czech spy fairytale, you'd think some people would learn.
A few facts for you,
I don't read any tabloids
I was educated and achieved a very good degree from a Russell group university and now teach A level philosophy.
I was not interested in the Czech spy allegation at all. Insufficient evidence IMO
We don't need to fabricate anything against Corbyn. He is on record over the decades taking unprincipled and unpatriotic positions. I judge him on these facts, not allegations.
I have no problem about him being cautious and saying, If, if, if, but he should then suggest he will support certain measures against Russia under conditions. He should not be muddying the waters with anti-western tropes.
If he has counter evidence he should present it. If he has reservations he should attach conditions which, if met, will lead him to condemn Russia.

Ian1779

I have no problem about him being cautious and saying, If, if, if, but he should then suggest he will support certain measures against Russia under conditions. He should not be muddying the waters with anti-western tropes.
If he has counter evidence he should present it. If he has reservations he should attach conditions which, if met, will lead him to condemn Russia.

That's pretty much what he said.

However do you not think as a country we are saying - 'bad Russia' (p.s. please can we have still have your money - thanks)

Users who are viewing this thread