Oh Jeremy Corbyn (1 Viewer)

martcov

It used to amaze me the lengths some people would go to in defending Corbyn. I can't imagine what they would be like if it was a tory leader who was involved in the IRA and had been meeting with Russians for years when nothing to do with being a leader. His spin doctor.has had meetings with Putin. So after that there is no surprise that they are trying to defend him.

If they wanted to just get rid of spies that have been working against them it would be much easier to put a bullet to their head. But they use chemical weapons as a warning to others. These chemical weapons 100% come from Russia. They are very expensive to make and are very hard to make. There is no way that anyone else but the Russian government could make them. Anyone slightly against the Russian government have their every move followed. Many get murdered. Items get made up against them and shown to the public on TV. Yet I am supposed to believe that they are made by someone else. They are brought here by diplomats that have immunity from being chexked on arrival.

The whole world is corrupt. We are just pawns in their game. But most have never opened thwir eyes to what is going on.

I don’t think you are supposed to believe anything. Everything is pointing towards Russia, but we ( citizens) don’t know if there is conclusive proof. Corbyn must know more than us as leader of the opposition. He hasn’t said it wasn’t Russia, but wants May to have absolutely conclusive proof before slipping into a Cold War.

If the poison was in the luggage of the daughter, and it can be seen as a successful test run, then this makes life easier for future killings. Russia doesn’t even need to send an asassin, just a parcel.

This is an example of a nation state putting itself first and ignoring any rule of law and common decency.

Anyone looking to a system of nation states as a future concept, as compared to one of increasing multilateral cooperation, should look at what can happen when making a nation „great again“ gets out of hand.

Putin‘s fans will give him a massive victory. The Russian Bear is strong again.

Excuse me whilst I puke.

Astute

I don’t think you are supposed to believe anything. Everything is pointing towards Russia, but we ( citizens) don’t know if there is conclusive proof. Corbyn must know more than us as leader of the opposition. He hasn’t said it wasn’t Russia, but wants May to have absolutely conclusive proof before slipping into a Cold War.

If the poison was in the luggage of the daughter, and it can be seen as a successful test run, then this makes life easier for future killings. Russia doesn’t even need to send an asassin, just a parcel.

This is an example of a nation state putting itself first and ignoring any rule of law and common decency.

Anyone looking to a system of nation states as a future concept, as compared to one of increasing multilateral cooperation, should look at what can happen when making a nation „great again“ gets out of hand.

Excuse me whilst I puke.
Ah so the nerve agent was in her suitcase but was suddenly released while out with her father. That explains it all to me.

martcov

Ah so the nerve agent was in her suitcase but was suddenly released while out with her father. That explains it all to me.

Apparently it can take 2 to 3 hours to enter through the skin... if that is how it was absorbed. If in clothes that could explain the delay from the house to the bench and the gradual change resulting in becoming agitated in the restaurant. But, I only know the snippets of information and speculation in the media.

Astute

Apparently it can take 2 to 3 hours to enter through the skin... if that is how it was absorbed. If in clothes that could explain the delay from the house to the bench and the gradual change resulting in becoming agitated in the restaurant. But, I only know the snippets of information and speculation in the media.
If that is all you know then why don't you know aboit Corbyn and his spin doctor being involved with the Russians for many years?

And if that is the case why did she only infect one person......her father who was their target?

It is a joke that some people can never see anything wrong with Corbyn. Even his own MP's have had enough. All sides were together.....but not Corbyn and his spin doctor. The same two people who have had meetings with the Russians over the years. And neither have had power over us so why did they have the meetings?

But the excuses will continue to come out.

Chemical weapons are banned throughout the world. But they have been used in our country before this. And always on Russians who have come here to get away from the Russian government. But when in Russia they just murder them or put them in prison for many years. They don't have to leave a message there.

Grendel

Excuse me whilst I puke.

Putin will have a massive victory as he has total control of the Russian media, trumps up spurious charges (no inconclusive proof even ) against any serious opponents and bungs then into a penal colony or just kills them.

If you think this incident will have any impact in Russia you are truly a lunatic.

Cold War? It’s not even Luke warm.

Sick Boy

Anyone but Corbyn would be a start. Someone not involved with the Russians, IRA or other terrorist groups in some way would be a bonus.

I always thoughthought Dan Jarvis would have been a winner. To be fair though, wasn't Thatcher holding secret talks with the IRA?

skybluetony176

If that is all you know then why don't you know aboit Corbyn and his spin doctor being involved with the Russians for many years?

And if that is the case why did she only infect one person......her father who was their target?

It is a joke that some people can never see anything wrong with Corbyn. Even his own MP's have had enough. All sides were together.....but not Corbyn and his spin doctor. The same two people who have had meetings with the Russians over the years. And neither have had power over us so why did they have the meetings?

But the excuses will continue to come out.

Chemical weapons are banned throughout the world. But they have been used in our country before this. And always on Russians who have come here to get away from the Russian government. But when in Russia they just murder them or put them in prison for many years. They don't have to leave a message there.
The Valdai conference has been happening annually since 2004 and has been attended by guests from every corner of the globe from every political persuasion in that time. All of who most likely met Putin (who’s been present at every one) and most likely shook his hand as is the customary greeting in these situations. Presumably all secretly communists as well?

This is the spy story all over again where Corbyn was being made out to be doing something nobody else was and it turned out that the spy was here on diplomatic papers that gave him access to Westminster and the so called secret he handed over was a photo copy of an article that appeared in the British press.

People should either not be lazy and spend five minutes to find out something about the circumstances of Corbyns spin doctor meeting Putin or not be stupid and take something in the right wing press at face value. You’d have thought people would have learned something after the spy gate lies were exposed but days later we’re right back there again.

Astute

The Valdai conference has been happening annually since 2004 and has been attended by guests from every corner of the globe from every political persuasion in that time. All of who most likely met Putin (who’s been present at every one) and most likely shook his hand as is the customary greeting in these situations. Presumably all secretly communists as well?

This is the spy story all over again where Corbyn was being made out to be doing something nobody else was and it turned out that the spy was here on diplomatic papers that gave him access to Westminster and the so called secret he handed over was a photo copy of an article that appeared in the British press.

People should either not be lazy and spend five minutes to find out something about the circumstances of Corbyns spin doctor meeting Putin or not be stupid and take something in the right wing press at face value. You’d have thought people would have learned something after the spy gate lies were exposed but days later we’re right back there again.
So why would his spin doctor be meeting with Putin?

Grendel

I always thoughthought Dan Jarvis would have been a winner. To be fair though, wasn't Thatcher holding secret talks with the IRA?

There’s a difference between holding talks as prime minister to describing the IRA bombings as “our cause”, protesting ok behalf of the political murderer Patrick Magee, praising the thug and killer Bobby Sands and describing him as a hero and attending numerous IRA rallies and funerals. Corbyn didn’t want peace - he voted against the initial Good Friday agreement (McDonnell voted against both) as he felt it would dilute the IRA aims and objectives.

As he and his comrade stated on record the bombs and the bullets helped to bring peace - a justification of violence.

Captain Dart

She wasn't sympathetic to their aims and objectives, that was a Government trying to find a compromise for peace.
Corbyn supported the IRA and wants a united Ireland.
FactCheck: Corbyn on Northern Ireland

martcov

Putin will have a massive victory as he has total control of the Russian media, trumps up spurious charges (no inconclusive proof even ) against any serious opponents and bungs then into a penal colony or just kills them.

If you think this incident will have any impact in Russia you are truly a lunatic.

Cold War? It’s not even Luke warm.

Are you saying expelling 23 British staff, calling in the Ambassador and saying „we won’t be talked to this way“ won’t have any impact?

Astute

Are you saying expelling 23 British staff, calling in the Ambassador and saying „we won’t be talked to this way“ won’t have any impact?
Are you saying that we should continue to let them use chemical weapons over here and do nothing about it?

skybluetony176

Is that the best you can do to defend him?
Ok. The aide of someone who aims to be leader of the U.K. meets a world leader. Why don’t you try telling me why that shouldn’t happen? Opposition leaders and their aides meet with world leaders and aides of world leaders all the time. It’s normal and given that opposition by their very position as opposition are seeking leadership it’s to be expected. In the business world it’s referred to as networking. Do you think that Corbyn and those close to him haven’t met or spoken with Trump and/or Trumps aides? Does that make them Trump supporters?

I think you need to either wise up or grow up.

Astute

Are you saying that we should continue to let them use chemical weapons over here and do nothing about it?
Ok. The aide of someone who aims to be leader of the U.K. meets a world leader. Why don’t you try telling me why that shouldn’t happen? Opposition leaders and their aides meet with world leaders and aides of world leaders all the time. It’s normal and given that opposition by their very position as opposition are seeking leadership it’s to be expected. In the business world it’s referred to as networking. Do you think that Corbyn and those close to him haven’t met or spoken with Trump and/or Trumps aides? Does that make them Trump supporters?

I think you need to either wise up or grow up.
So what was Corbyn when either his spin doctor or himself met the Russians?

Absolutely nothing to even do with being leader of the Labour party. It started well before. The meetings with spies started in the 80's when he was close to the IRA.

There is nothing but doubts about the bloke. Involved with spies. Involved with the Russians. Defending the Russians. Involved with the IRA. Involved with other terrorist movements. And he is the best Labour can find to lead them?

skybluetony176

So what was Corbyn when either his spin doctor or himself met the Russians?

Absolutely nothing to even do with being leader of the Labour party. It started well before. The meetings with spies started in the 80's when he was close to the IRA.

There is nothing but doubts about the bloke. Involved with spies. Involved with the Russians. Defending the Russians. Involved with the IRA. Involved with other terrorist movements. And he is the best Labour can find to lead them?
You really are a moron.

skybluetony176

What all these made up overhyped stories that constantly fall apart about Corbyn and those close to him tell me is that actually as far as MP’s go he’s either pretty clean or his skeletons are already out of the closet. Unless there’s a shagging a dead pigs head story out there of course.

Astute

What all these made up overhyped stories that constantly fall apart about Corbyn and those close to him tell me is that actually as far as MP’s go he’s either pretty clean or his skeletons are already out of the closet. Unless there’s a shagging a dead pigs head story out there of course.
So what has fallen apart?

NorthernWisdom

Found Newsnight interesting tonight in that Owen Jones and two journalists from the rightwing press were pretty much in alliance on Jezza ,be that both his treatment in the media and the driven agenda down to his judgment and viewpoint to the approach taken.
They only really diverged in that even If he and they didn't see the sense in hot headed grandstanding or mealy mouthed gestures of ejecting diolomats and running a Nuclear Sub through the Baltic sea, he could or should have agreed more wholeheartedly purely for the sake of displaying unity to the outside world .
They all tbought it would be better to close down the money laundering of the dirty money washing around the capital.
Pretty strange experience, all were very critical of Newsnights graphic displaying an image of Jezza dressed with a Commie cap photoshopped outside the Kremlin wall .
The polling shows Theresa looking strong and hot, can't remembered numbers might be 50% approval of her handling and roughly even between don't knows and unsatisfactory Jezza approval 19% don't knows 43% unsatisfactory 38%.
Thing is, he's agreed with May's assessment, and agreed with May's actions.

He has agreed with the government!

The promotion of disunity is not from the leader of the opposition. Now, if you were cynical about foreign state intervention, you could build a wonderful conspiracy theory... and it wouldn't involve the leader of the opposition being influenced...

The Reverend Skyblue

These are not overhyped stories about Corbin, it's on record he met the IRA and has supported other terror groups around the world in the past. The bloke is a coward and unelectable.
This latest fuck up with Russia should see him gone for good, not standing behind your country when they have used nerve agents on our soil is unforgivable. They played a major hand also in the Litvenyenko incident and all others who have mystrerially died suddenly. They have been trying to belittle our country for years ,and he stands by and makes excuses for them
He will be hopefully replaced by that maths genius Diane Abbott

skybluetony176

So which part is wrong or false?

And insulting someone doesn't change the facts you are trying to hide or change.
Corbyns links to communications with the IRA and Sinn Féin are well known. What’s also well known is that communicating with the IRA and Sinn Féin (against the advice of pretty much everyone at the time by the way) by John Major was not only refreshing but also lead to the good Friday peace agreement and has led to decades of children in Ireland growing up in peace for the first time in many many more decades. They refer to themselves as piece children. I’m fortunate enough to see some of my own family in Northern Ireland have this honour.

So ALL things considered you tell me what Corbyn did wrong and what did he do that a serving British PM didn’t do?

As for the rest of what you said it’s just ill informed nonsense.

Astute

Abbott....nearly as bad as Corbyn. Been close to him for years. The whole thing is a joke. As a lifelong Labour supporter I would love the Tories to be led by someone like Corbyn and have someone like Abbott alongside them. It would soon bring back a Labour government.

The problem is that Labour have made bad choices for years. Even Bliar wasn't as good as he seemed. I want someone I can trust to vote for. I will abstain until Corbyn is replaced.

NorthernWisdom

Corbyns links to communications with the IRA and Sinn Féin are well known. What’s also well known is that communicating with the IRA and Sinn Féin (against the advice of pretty much everyone at the time by the way) by John Major was not only refreshing but also lead to the good Friday peace agreement and has led to decades of children in Ireland growing up in peace for the first time in many many more decades. They refer to themselves as piece children. I’m fortunate enough to see some of my own family in Northern Ireland have this honour.

So ALL things considered you tell me what Corbyn did wrong and what did he do that a serving British PM didn’t do?

As for the rest of what you said it’s just ill informed nonsense.
Major deserves a lot of credit for moving away from the hardline approach of previously. He was proved absolutely right, and deserved more of the credit than he got, really.

Just because he's a Tory doesn't make him cartoon-esque all bad in what he did. Shame in a way his small majority meant he couldn't move his party with him... or the Labour Party for that matter. After so much good work by Blair following that up, they seemed to abandon that policy at a time when it could have been useful on a world stage.

clint van damme

Anyone but Corbyn would be a start. Someone not involved with the Russians, IRA or other terrorist groups in some way would be a bonus.

so why have labour and the lib dems forced the government to implement greater control over the financial activities of russian oligarchs in london?

Users who are viewing this thread