Orient Match Thread (1 Viewer)

johnwillomagic

I'm worried about this one - very worried Orient are far better than they have achieved in league - a bit like us to be honest I had them to win
league pre-season!!!

I think they may really turn it on tonight predicting a 1-3 defeat which will be bad news but we will get enough results elsewhere to be ok.
Cannot see either team going down.......PUSB prove me wrong.

Sky Blue Harry H

3-2 defeat. O'brien and samuel with the goals. Been awful at home for so long be surprised if that ends tonight in a must win game

Not a must win, but a win would convince me we're safe. A draw wouldn't be a terrible result, but I think we're all desperate to start winning at home again and another non victory would add to the frustration. Thank God for the away form.

Gazolba

Cannot see us ending our terrible home record so I'm going with a 1-1 draw. Most likely Samuel for us and Dagnall for them.

LJC_CCFC

@leytonorientfc: Today's team: Cisak, Cuthbert, Baudry, Clarke (c), Lowry, Cox, Wright, Bartley, Taylor, Henderson, Dagnall #LOFC

ccfcway

The Sky Blues make one change, with Odelusi coming in for the injured Marcus Tudgay...
Coventry City manager Tony Mowbray makes one change to the Sky Blues side that beat Peterborough 1-0 at the weekend.
Sanmi Odelusi starts for the Sky Blues, replacing the injured Marcus Tudgay.

Saturday's goalscorer is on the bench alongside Ryan Haynes and George Thomas.

CovisGod

Hey folks, anyone that lives outside the area ever tried listening on iPlayer before ? It's currently working for me, do you think it will cut off at kick off ?

chiefdave

Hey folks, anyone that lives outside the area ever tried listening on iPlayer before ? It's currently working for me, do you think it will cut off at kick off ?

Usually cuts off at kick off but they do occasionally forget.

Brighton Sky Blue

We like yo for a long goal kick, Burge plays IT short but no where near Stokes and asks a lot of Stokes to keep it live, fortunately not a lot of power behind IT so he was able to recover (looked knackered after it though ha!)

Has Eminem got your phone?

Users who are viewing this thread