Orient Match Thread (2 Viewers)

stupot07

40 mins gone, against a relegation rival, just one shot from open play....

Make that 2, good play by Nouble there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Best chance so far

Ward finds Nouble with a pass into space, Frank chooses to keep hold of the ball and run with it to the byline, plays a decent ball in low to OBrien who's just gone too far in front of the ball but gets something on it, ends up being some weird kind of chip and just goes past the post. Would have been a decent goal

Gazolba

Not a single mention of Thomas in the BBC commentary other than when he came on. Has he done anything?

stupot07

Tremendous save by Burge, as should be 1-0 down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

Not a single mention of Thomas in the BBC commentary other than when he came on. Has he done anything?

No, although not entirely his fault

chiefdave

Flipped over to BBC London when CWR kept cutting out, they say its an entertaining first half, switch to Linnell and he says its been terrible!

Gazolba

According to BBC: Cov 3 shots 0 on target, LO 5 shots, 3 on target.

wingy

Very Inconsistent refereeing
Not sure he's aware of the significance clogging a few of ours benefits the rest of their season

Otis

The ref is diabolical. How on earth was the guy not booked for the blatant shoulder charge just outside their area?
Also missed a bad foul on Odelusi where he gave nothing.

Kingokings204

Awful game and orient better chances for sure. Both teams are crap though.

Thomas is not involved at all. Headless chicken bless him. Bout 5ft 2 inches and offers very little. Samuel off is a big blow

Great_Expectations

Nobody standing out, for good or bad reasons.

Although the more I watch JOB, the more I believe his skillset consists of running around aimlessly and shouting at teammates.

Otis

No, although not entirely his fault

The game is passing Thomas by. I thought we looked pretty good until Samuel went off. It changed the game.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Nobody standing out, for good or bad reasons.

Although the more I watch JOB, the more I believe his skillset consists of running around aimlessly and shouting at teammates.

Not sure where hes meant to be playing. Is a bit of a headless chicken most the time and offering Stokes no support again tonight

Shame because I like him but if he wants to run about and not have to backtrack he should be played just behind the striker not as a Left winger

Otis

Oh and Stokes has been poor. Also, I'm all for safety first, but at times it has been safety whatever. we've been putting balls out of play when we haven't needed to put the ball out of play.

stupot07

Not sure where hes meant to be playing. Is a bit of a headless chicken most the time and offering Stokes no support again tonight

Shame because I like him but if he wants to run about and not have to backtrack he should be played just behind the striker not as a Left winger

On the flipside he has been involved in most of the good stuff going forward, both our chances were him making something happen.

stupot07

Oh and Stokes has been poor. Also, I'm all for safety first, but at times it has been safety whatever. we've been putting balls out of play when we haven't needed to put the ball out of play.

Neither full back has played well.

mrtrench

Thomas needs the ball to feet. I like him but you need to play to his strengths.

sw88

Chief Commentator!

Agreed although he's getting little support from what's infront of him. Our play is dragging Fleck back everytime. Thought we'd sorted that issue by playing Ward alongside him

Gazolba

Losing Samuel is a big blow. Now he and Tudgay are unavailable, who exactly will score our goals? I don't think we can rely on Nouble.

Users who are viewing this thread