Osti Brighton Argus (1 Viewer)

Hobo

At Stoke training ground this morning going out on loan.

Demule

While I get his % wage demand would of gone up based on yesterday I’d of dig a little deeper to get him back

Happy_Martian

Warwickhunt

well he said he was sad that he never played in front of the city fans and was desperate to do so! well cometh the day cometh the hour he will found out soon enough. 1 - 0 with goal scored in the 91st minute after he fouled one of ours on the edge of the box and a Waghorn special will sort it.

Hobo

Remember Brighton might want him to go to a different club to experience a different environment and a different set of challenges to develop him further? Other clubs may be able to pay a bigger chunk of his wages than Coventry?

It is not always down to the player where they go.

SBT

“Osti”

giphy.gif

slowpoke

I would have liked Ostigard back here but I reckon if MR wanted him he would have got him, he has his sights set on someone else left sided I believe and who is the better all round player for the right side Rose or Ostigard ?

D

Deleted member 4439

I would have liked Ostigard back here but I reckon if MR wanted him he would have got him, he has his sights set on someone else left sided I believe and who is the better all round player for the right side Rose or Ostigard ?

I think what's already been said is much more likely - we couldn't cover his salary

Grendel

we couldn’t get him as he’s beyond what we will pay on his contract

robbiekeane

we couldn’t get him as he’s beyond what we will pay on his contract
It’s about trade offs isn’t it. I’m happy with the attacking options we have but fuck me we are light on cover, defensively especially. We need at least one starting CB and cover for both lwb and rwb otherwise we are in big trouble. Hopefully we get two in the door that can manage those between them.

Grendel

It’s about trade offs isn’t it. I’m happy with the attacking options we have but fuck me we are light on cover, defensively especially. We need at least one starting CB and cover for both lwb and rwb otherwise we are in big trouble. Hopefully we get two in the door that can manage those between them.

we’ve clearly signed the Chelsea guy

SlowerThanPlatt

He said he would want him about a week ago if he became available and it doesn’t look like he’s coming here?

SeaSeeEffCee

I don’t know why people seem so offended at him going to Stoke, they’ll be a top 10 side this season I’d imagine and that’s about his level based on what I saw last season.

robbiekeane

we’ve clearly signed the Chelsea guy
So defence is basically like for like then versus last year assuming he’s as good as ositgard was when he first got here, and maatsen is as good as McCallum. still desperately need capable cover at RWB and LWB. Unless Reid is supposed to be lwb cover.

SlowerThanPlatt

So defence is basically like for like then versus last year assuming he’s as good as ositgard was when he first got here, and maatsen is as good as McCallum. still desperately need capable cover at RWB and LWB. Unless Reid is supposed to be lwb cover.
Apparently we want another left back on loan

AFCCOVENTRY

We can’t afford Leo this season. Brighton are demanding a higher % of wages to be paid as he has proven himself in the Champ. Only the big spenders can afford him now.

slowpoke

This has become a bit of a saga now, looks like he might but then he appears to very much have his own mind and would look at all opportunities. Deals nowadays have more twists and turns than a roller coaster.

Essexrobbie

What type of reception will he get when he turns up here wearing a stoke shirt after his apparent love in with us last season?

Reactions: KAB

Users who are viewing this thread