Transfer Rumour Panzo coming back? (2 Viewers)

samccov1987

Depends on the price for me, I can’t see us getting Panzo for less than Kitching.

Panzo if he progressed and with his background may have more sell on value though.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

If it's a loan then I don't really see the point in having him and Binks competing for one spot.

If it's a perm then I'd be fine with that as long as the price was no more than about £1m. More than that and I think there's better options. He needs some developing but I think our set-up could make him a much better player over the next few years given the chance.

CDK

Felt he was unlucky last season with Doyle coming in when he was injured .He would be great for the squad strength adding depth.

Evo1883

Good left footed left sided centre halves are a bit like 15 goal strikers aren't they .. panzo does have scope to improve , I doubt we will sign him anyway

blunted

Forest paid 1.25 million for him. I would imagine they want their money back. Adi and Lawrence can improve him even further. Looked as if he was enjoying himself last season even when he was out of the team. Would take him on a permanent and £1.5 million would be about right. Depends if the Rangers interest is genuine, although they have bought CBs elsewhere. We need two players for each position and if Bidwell is seen as a LWB then Panzo would be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread