Pardew (2 Viewers)

SkyBlue_Bear83

The article where they try to explain away his top 6 finish is my favourite.

Apparently when they finished 5th, they were unhappy because they didn't blow the opposition away 4-0 every week :laugh:

They really are a deluded bunch up there

Covstu

That article made me laugh, Pardew cannot do anything right! I must admit i dislike Newcastle (and Sunderland) fans as they both think they should be better then they are, clubs with no history of winning things but expect to be winning the league!!

ccfc92

It's almost like they waited to get the media attention that he was on his last legs, the players had turned against him etc...

Then go on an incredible run. Funny old game this :thinking about:

turlykerd

made me chuckle

https://www.change.org/p/mike-ashley-to-sack-alan-pardew-2

[h=3]REASONS FOR SIGNING[/h]

• SickAtBeatinChelsea Dick NEWCASTLE, UNITED KINGDOM
    • about 3 hours ago
    • Liked 8

I dont have a clue about football and like bandwaggons

• newcy2 Chelsea0 GATESHEAD, UNITED KINGDOM
    • about 3 hours ago
    • Liked 7

I hate winning

• Don't sack him I love pardew OXFORD, UNITED KINGDOM
    • 24 days ago
    • Liked 6

PARDEW IS THE BEST! LET HIM STAY

• David Moyes LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
    • 28 days ago
    • Liked 6

I need a job like, see, ive already got the geordie accent down to a tee man. ill play the Newcastle way like, which is just as recognisable as the West Ham Way. I suit the club perfectly, i never win anything either.

• Josh Ward DASHSH, UNITED KINGDOM
    • 2 months ago
    • Liked 6

Alan Pardew should be sacked, because he is a big manager with good merit. He doesn't deserve to be at a small club such as Newcastle, who have a small, boring fanbase, small funds, and small brains to think that they deserve a place high up in the premier league. Hopefully Ashley sacks Pardew, and can join a much bigger club then Newcastle, such as Sunderland. SACK HIM! LET HIM FREE!

Covstu

These geordies are hilarious, some just will not accept that he is doing a decent job. I cannot wait until they start losing again and the knives will be back out again! Some people are only happ with misery, similar to some folk on here actually!!

SkyBlue_Bear83

They've only gone and appointed Carver till the end of the season :laugh:

Newcastle fans should be grateful Pardew got so many points before Christmas as they will slide towards relegation now.

wingy

They've only gone and appointed Carver till the end of the season :laugh:

Newcastle fans should be grateful Pardew got so many points before Christmas as they will slide towards relegation now.

And Ashley Is up before the SFA tomorrow along with the Rangers board but will not appear In person
Amusing the he'll out of my Celtic supporting mates

Users who are viewing this thread