Pentecost celebrations (2 Viewers)

Grendel

Lets face it - to most people on here God is ACL.

L

limoncello

Apparently not - limoncello has posted!

If you're a humanist who is unaware of the influence of Maslow on your 'philosophy' then you're not a humanist. Just be an atheist, fool. Ooh, I'm against organised religion but I'm going to align myself with a group who are also into groupthink but based on a mostly discredited rubbish psychologist. Top bombing.

TheRoyalScam

If you're a humanist who is unaware of the influence of Maslow on your 'philosophy' then you're not a humanist. Just be an atheist, fool. Ooh, I'm against organised religion but I'm going to align myself with a group who are also into groupthink but based on a mostly discredited rubbish psychologist. Top bombing.

And your philosophy on life is......???

L

limoncello

Do unto others as you'd have others do unto you. Simple stuff.

TheRoyalScam

Do unto others as you'd have others do unto you. Simple stuff.

Fair enough - the 'golden rule'. I resent being called a fool though, and you obviously have something against Humanism. Perhaps you could explain exactly what, perhaps expanding your Maslow argument?

Sky Blue Pete

Surely the common wisdom of our day is do unto others as they do to you, or more, do to others before they do to you.

Limon states a tenent of the counter culture Christian faith if only us Christians could live it out

Users who are viewing this thread