Petition now 6,000 (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Living on the Isle of Wight, whenever me and the missus fancy a quick trip "over the water" for a bit of retail therapy (her, not me!), we use the Red Jet. One particular Saturday, I decided to wear my old City top. The Red Jet was full of Southampton fans who live on the island and were going to a home match in the city. My missus thought we'd really get some stick for the whole journey. She couldn't have been more wrong. The half hour high-speed trip into Southampton Docks was brilliant! What great fans Southampton have! We were made to feel like celebrities! Just about every Soton fan chatted to us - mostly footy - but nearly every single one wished us all the best for the future! Best bunch of fans I've met! (apart from Cov!) Really pleased they stayed up!

Brighton Sky Blue

Living on the Isle of Wight, whenever me and the missus fancy a quick trip "over the water" for a bit of retail therapy (her, not me!), we use the Red Jet. One particular Saturday, I decided to wear my old City top. The Red Jet was full of Southampton fans who live on the island and were going to a home match in the city. My missus thought we'd really get some stick for the whole journey. She couldn't have been more wrong. The half hour high-speed trip into Southampton Docks was brilliant! What great fans Southampton have! We were made to feel like celebrities! Just about every Soton fan chatted to us - mostly footy - but nearly every single one wished us all the best for the future! Best bunch of fans I've met! (apart from Cov!) Really pleased they stayed up!

Exactly how I felt HH-top bunch.

RoboCCFC90

Liverpool fans are signing the petition as well we need to get as many Football fans to do this as possible because it might be us today, but could be someone else tomorrow!

skyblue4ever

Liverpool fans are signing the petition as well we need to get as many Football fans to do this as possible because it might be us today, but could be someone else tomorrow!

Thats awesome! where r they signing it? Where can we get the link where everyone can see it?

dadgad

Have signed, put it on Facebook, and emailed it to a load of people.

Everyone else should do the same.

(I wish this was a SISU out petition though)

In terms of perception, it is.
After all we are where we are directly as a result of Sisu policy, no one else's. Furthermore, it is their suggestion to remove the club from the city, no one else's.
They are the cancer and need to be removed before any more damage is contemplated.

wal3590

Wow! This has put a bit of faith in me that football is still alive for the right reasons.. Very rarely do you see fans support another club in crisis like they have

pusbccfc

Anyone got an account on that large league 1 forum?

RoboCCFC90

Anyone got an account on that large league 1 forum?

I have mate I think.. I assume The Changing Room is the one your talking about?

ajsccfc

RoboCCFC90

If you're copying the text from a post to another place, be careful of the URL - a lot of sites shorten it like with 'http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/k...y-in-coventry/' so if you just copy that as-is it's a broken link (if you try clicking that it should just take you to the ipetitions homepage).

If you do the same elsewhere you'll need to copy the full link separately.

Thanks ajsccfc I didn't know that!

SkyBlueHomer

Does anyone have an account on football365 forum? Used to be huge few years ago but you must have a work or university email address to be verified correctly. Stopped you viewing as well if you dont have an account as well so don't know what its like these days.

RoboCCFC90

kg82

I have mate I think.. I assume The Changing Room is the one your talking about?

Also, you sold us a bit short with the 15 years ago bit!!

And I didn't know the signature was already in by the time you get through to the donation screen! Damnit!

BurbageSkyBlues

Any of the big clubs we have played in recent seasons, particularly away from home, should respect our followings and may be worth a shout

Chelsea, arsenal, spurs, Man U and Newcastle to name a few.

psgm1

Banned
Petitions very rarely have any use. Just look at how many petitions get 100,000 votes on the government website, yet amount to sweet FA!

It's getting more of a PR exercise after years of pro sisu nonsense by the telegraph. Wonder if sisu's #1(alleged) defender Mr Linnell has signed!

bigfatronssba

Petitions very rarely have any use. Just look at how many petitions get 100,000 votes on the government website, yet amount to sweet FA!

It's getting more of a PR exercise after years of pro sisu nonsense by the telegraph. Wonder if sisu's #1(alleged) defender Mr Linnell has signed!

I agree it probably won't change their minds if Sisu have decided on something.

However what it does do is prevent Tim Fisher talking crap about how the majority of fans support the move.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

However what it does do is prevent Tim Fisher talking crap about how the majority of fans support the move.

But untill we get more than 15000 odd he will though because he will point to the 30 odd thousand that turned up against Crewe:facepalm:

WFC

Nothing will change the minds of SISU, they will do whatever they want. That's how they operate; however any move needs to be sanctioned and the FA and FL are much more sensitive to public pressure. I'd suggested there needs to be lots of other pressure long with a petition though letter writing to FL, press coverage etc to build a pressure that they feel they can't push against.

WFC

I thunk this petition would hold more weight if it were just city fans signing it...

Where are the 30,000?

Maybe in terms of the petition, but I think the more pressure the FL feel under from more clubs the better. It's one thing the FL condoning something to do with one club, entirely a different thing if they feel they are acting against the entire football fan base or if you want to be more cynical call it e football market.

Users who are viewing this thread