piss smells (1 Viewer)

Mcbean

Prolly as much as experience as those on the A45 just short of the airport

dutchman

What about the downstairs ones by where the glass escalators are in town?

Now they were an experience.

Some of you know this already but they were originally part of the basement of the pre-war British Home Stores:

BG3mHh6.jpg

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
One thinks this thread has ran it's course! One would never sniff one's own piss. (One gets the Royal Corgies to do that!)

Queens Throne.jpg

Terry Gibson's perm

Funny that because she wants to give birth in a pool and there is fuckin no way I'm. Getting there with all that gunk

You have a great big sea nearby the salt water will be great and the gunk will wash away. Good luck

skybluedan

Does anybody remember the public toilets in Pool Meadow in the sixties/seventies ?. Now that was a cornucopia of intense piss smells and not pleasant either.

Fuck that remember the ones in the middle of town in the ground have to go down them stairs the piss got stronger with every step

richnrg

after a couple of weeks smelling 'normal' my piss is back to 'Roast Chcken Crisps' smell again. It's bloody lovely - I'm tempted to taste it.
Should I?

Otis

after a couple of weeks smelling 'normal' my piss is back to 'Roast Chcken Crisps' smell again. It's bloody lovely - I'm tempted to taste it.
Should I?
Nope. Nowt worse than soggy crisps, apart from soggy crisps soaked in wee (bad memories of the Live and Let Live in Wood End).

As I am a vegetarian, my wee cannot smell of chicken. Mine is more a chickpea aroma.

olderskyblue

Nope. Nowt worse than soggy crisps, apart from soggy crisps soaked in wee (bad memories of the Live and Let Live in Wood End).

Houch used to work there (and probably served me a few times). It's clearly dulled his piss smelling senses.... ;)

Houchens Head

Houch used to work there (and probably served me a few times). It's clearly dulled his piss smelling senses.... ;)
I loved working there! If I recall, it would be around 1970 - 71 ish. Great load of customers. Typical Wood Enders. 'Look after your own' type of people.

Terry Gibson's perm

Fuck that remember the ones in the middle of town in the ground have to go down them stairs the piss got stronger with every step

I believe they are still there and the entrance is blocked I would imagine if they opened it up it would be like a nuclear apocalypse

Houchens Head

Was Brian running it then?
No, it was a big, burly ex-copper called John. Can't remember his surname though. He kept two huge Alsatians behind the bar at all times. I think they helped quell any trouble!

mechaishida

Should I?
Absolutely yes. Report back here immediately afterwards, corporal.

Has anyone farted and it smells of piss? Could be a condition...

Users who are viewing this thread