Plans for new stadium revealed (1 Viewer)

Astute

Yep, most probably, but that's the still the case renting at the Ricoh with no access to revenue streams.

No access to revenue streams against the money lost on lack of ticket sales don't compare with each other. And this is forgetting about what they are doing to us fans.

Nick

Administrator
I suppose you and the rest of the gullible sixfield twats bill be happy if they build this 3rd division ground outside the city eh? Dont forget to rename the club because the people of Coventry will want the name so we can start again.

Twat? Gullible? Fuck off, I said if they actually built it which means I don't think they will.

standupforcity

A prefab! That's what it looks like...take this away please it offends my eyes!!! This is a serious business, let's get serious!!

The Gentleman

People moaned there were no plans, moan when there is a start...

These are not plans, my dogs could rustle up an artists impression. What they have done would cost less than £100 to do. Architectural plans showing footings up to the roof structure cost an awful lot more. Besides, the stadium might not even look like this because the fans forum for input has only just begun.

Kingokings204

This won't happen so why are we wasting our breath or typing skills. These probably cost about 100 quid and drew up in a week. It isn't that hard to see that surely.

Voice_of_Reason

In my opinion this is just yet another SISU ploy to get CCC to sell the Ricoh to them. Not a bad idea, invest a few quid into getting a few comic illustrations... they haven't convinced me one little bit !

saltaire bantam

Just bullshit and scare tactics. These are images, as somebody else pointed out, not plans.

Here are some images of other new stadiums for you. Cracking images you have got to admit. no actual stadiums mind......................

Forest
_42402392_new_stadium203.jpg

Pompey
Pomey2.jpg

Palace
010323935372700.jpg

Liverpool
0000DB12-C95F-12B7-84210C02AC1BF824.jpg

Captain Dart

That's what the Stadium Forum is for.

What, then who is going to decide the colour of the carpets and napkins in the executive dining suite?

Otis

These are not plans, my dogs could rustle up an artists impression. What they have done would cost less than £100 to do. Architectural plans showing footings up to the roof structure cost an awful lot more. Besides, the stadium might not even look like this because the fans forum for input has only just begun.

That is right to be fair Nick. These are not plans they are just an artist's impression.

Any wording on the offal should read.

This is an artist's impression of what a new stadium might look like if we acquire the land.

ArchieLittle

Whole thing smells of a PR exercise. Artist impression like this is about the cheapest way you can "announce plans".
I showed my wife a picture of a possible Christmas present, I haven't bought it yet. I don't think she is getting her hopes up either.

cochese

Nothing like a bit of a self inflicted frenzy! Someone leaks some information last night that an announcement will be made and everyone gets all excited because everyone reads more into it than it is. And when the "news" is released everyone slams SISU because it isn't what they were hoping for.

Nothing has changed. CCC are still unwilling to sell the stadium to SISU. SISU are still unwilling to rent the Ricoh. But let's all have another loud shouty go at the club because we haven't had one for a few days.

Tank Top

People moaned there were no plans, moan when there is a start...

These arn't plans Nick, just an artists impression, they imply nothing regarding the site of the alleged new stadium and are meaningless, Perhaps phase two will be an artists impression of a brownfield site somewhere in England, to be produced sometime in 2015, and the final phase, an artists impression of a written application for planning permission, this to materialise just when the FA deadline runs out.

blend

Just what was expected another chapter in the farce. Balls bigger than brains, good job no-one apart from Linnell actually believes this bollocks.

Astute

Total bull. There's no way you can confirm a stadium design without first having the land to put it on!

Of course there is. SISUE can do anything they want. Thought you would have learned this by now.

davebart

I did think it looked a bit over 23k as well but shouldn't we asking where's the land we're putting it on

Takes the wind out of Sandra Garlic's sails if it has already been designed ....whoops its only an artists impression of a theoretical stadium on a very flat site.

Still SISU show they really mean business

Nick

Administrator
No I know it isn't plans as in a blueprint with measurements etc and I personally think it is a half arsed attempt to make it look like something is being done (Like the person at work who always does the bare minimum so they can say "I am doing things").

RoboCCFC90

Total bull. There's no way you can confirm a stadium design without first having the land to put it on!

If you cannot confirm the site, how can you produce a design image? Does location impact on design?

We developed master plans for the stadium and associated facilities on three separate sites with careful consideration given to pitch orientation, fan approach and stadium operations. These three key factors require a very similar approach on the two sites which are currently being bid on, so the proposed stadium design concept will be fundamentally the same for both sites.

- Phil Osbourne

SkyBlueHomer

No I know it isn't plans as in a blueprint with measurements etc and I personally think it is a half arsed attempt to make it look like something is being done (Like the person at work who always does the bare minimum so they can say "I am doing things").

Exactly, how long has they been promising this? If its taken them this long to knock up a drawing with pretty standard CAD software or similar I think HS2 will be built before we see this stadium

ajsccfc

Dear Sir

You know how we totalled your car? Yeah um, sorry about that. Here's a drawing of the moped we're getting you instead.

italiahorse

If you cannot confirm the site, how can you produce a design image? Does location impact on design?

We developed master plans for the stadium and associated facilities on three separate sites with careful consideration given to pitch orientation, fan approach and stadium operations. These three key factors require a very similar approach on the two sites which are currently being bid on, so the proposed stadium design concept will be fundamentally the same for both sites.

- Phil Osbourne

The only variation should be on how level the ground is. Approach etc is a given !!

The Gentleman

Don't worry lads, I've found the plans

images

blend

We developed these sketches to pretend to decent fans out there that there will be a stadium. Some actually buy this shit you know, we may even trot the saying out about having two horses approaching the final furlong. We understand that anyone with any brain cells will realise that this is all part of our continued efforts to gain the holy grail. Roll on the JR full steam ahead juggernaut SISU.

Billy Bullshit.

ajsccfc

This is disturbing. Every picture:

stadium3-h144-1245955_478x359.jpg

stadium3144-1245960.jpg

stadium2144-1245959.jpg

This man has been seen wandering round the Vileda Superdome, have you any information as to his identity?

VUFlmaK.jpg

It then turns out he was killed the day we left the Ricoh and it cuts to Bryan Richardson waking up in a cold sweat. He gets on the phone and says 'Cancel the sale, we're staying at Highfield Road'

Also, there actually IS a gremlin on the wing!

sisu go home

Controversially - I like the design! I think it's a lot better than the Ricoh - let the hate messages begin!

Sisu said they'll give it until Christmas and then begin plans - looks like that's one of the few things they haven't bullshitted about because here they are. I'll be more convinced when they release where it's going to be, but once they have I'll be ready to give them some credit. Despite all the spin, lies and nonsense, I do believe we as a club need to own our stadium to be sustainable - and this looks like a great asset for Sky Blues IF it ever happens.

Users who are viewing this thread