Player Ratings (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Anybody want to be brave and put them up first?

I think it needs to be an overall rating rather than a take every player on and then get near the box and put it out / give it away with a crap pass or pass it to their goalie :)

Juggernaut

RCC - 6

Ricketts - 7
Martin - 7
Reda - 6
Stokes - 7

Vincelot - 6
Fleck - 7

Kent - 5
Armstrong - 5
Murphy - 4

MAF - 5

stupot07

RCC 8
Ricketts 7
Martin 7
Johnson 6
Stokes 7
Vincelot 7
Fleck 8
Kent 4
Armstrong 4
Murphy 5
Fortune 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Otis

RCC 8
Ricketts 7
Martin 7
Johnson 6
Stokes 7
Vincelot 7
Fleck 8
Kent 4
Armstrong 4
Murphy 5
Fortune 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

I listened on CWR, so .......

RCC 10
Ricketts 10
Martin 10
Johnson 10
Stokes 10
Vincelot 10
Fleck 10
Kent 10
Armstrong 10
Murphy 10
Fortune 10

SkyBlue_Bear83

RCC 7-Continue to looks comfortable catching the ball, good distribution and one pretty simple save
Ricketts 6
Martin 7
Reda 7 -Shame the Martin Reda combo will be broken up now
Stokes 7- Really good performance got forward well but didn't quite have the legs a few times
Vincelot 7- Kept it together when we were sloppy
Fleck 8-Pretty quiet first half but second half one of only a few players to try and drive us forward
Kent 5- Continued to try and overdo it
Armstrong 6- Ineffective, tough for him, Kent and Muprhy when Fortune was doing nothing
Murphy 6- Thought he kept going right till the end, in the last 10 when most of our players seemed to have accepted we weren't going to score he and Fleck seemed the only two trying to get us going and create something
Fortune 3- Utter dross today, we know he isn't much of a goal threat but he's in the team for the other part of the game which was rubbish today. When his touch wasn't absymal and he did manage to hold up, he held onto it for far too long and didn't effectively bring others into play. Every time he got it, his default position is to bring his back to goal even if there is space to run it.

Morris 6
Lameiras 6
Phillips 5

Juggernaut

Armstrong is not a number 10. Never ever, he should play on the last man.

Murphy and Kent are so frustrating, both will be very good players, just not here.

shmmeee

RCC - 7 - did everything asked of him. Some great throws out. Why doesn't he ever kick it long though?

Ricketts - 8 - was outstanding and even good going forward with the odd bit of skill.

Martin - 7 - really solid again.

Reda - 7 - a beast at times. Hope he's not too badly injured.

Stokes - 7 - good going forward. Came closest to scoring. Solid at the back.

Vincelot - 7 - solid

Fleck - 8 - excellent again. Pulled the strings.

Kent - 6 - lots of skill. Wrong choice for the final.ball almost every time.

Armstrong - 6 - did OK but never looked threatening. Played too deep IMO.

Murphy - 7- most dangerous of the three also made some iffy choices in final ball but did better than Kent.

Fortune - 8 for the first half hour, 6 for the rest. Has the touch of a rapist this guy but needs players close by and they weren't there. Can see why he doesn't score many.

Subs

Morris - 6 - looked comfortable
Lamerias - 6 - didn't do much
Philips - 6 - did even less.

shmmeee

Armstrong is not a number 10. Never ever, he should play on the last man.

Murphy and Kent are so frustrating, both will be very good players, just not here.

If Murphy or Kent had the final product as well they'd be playing first team football for their clubs. People need to realise we are in League 1.

Otis

RCC - 7 - did everything asked of him. Some great throws out. Why doesn't he ever kick it long though?

Ricketts - 8 - was outstanding and even good going forward with the odd bit of skill.

Martin - 7 - really solid again.

Reda - 7 - a beast at times. Hope he's not too badly injured.

Stokes - 7 - good going forward. Came closest to scoring. Solid at the back.

Vincelot - 7 - solid

Fleck - 8 - excellent again. Pulled the strings.

Kent - 6 - lots of skill. Wrong choice for the final.ball almost every time.

Armstrong - 6 - did OK but never looked threatening. Played too deep IMO.

Murphy - 7- most dangerous of the three also made some iffy choices in final ball but did better than Kent.

Fortune - 8 for the first half hour, 6 for the rest. Has the touch of a rapist this guy but needs players close by and they weren't there. Can see why he doesn't score many.

Subs

Morris - 6 - looked comfortable
Lamerias - 6 - didn't do much
Philips - 6 - did even less.

Has the touch of a rapist?

st john

I thought Blackpool played really well, especially in the second half. Their defence had the measure of Murphy and Kent down the wings, and their number 9 looked dangerous on the break.
I think they will climb the table quickly if they continue to play like this.
So I am not too disappointed today.
A major positive is the other top 6 results.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Blackpool will be comfortable midtable on todays showing I think, if they had showed more ambition in the last 10 they could have easily nicked it

JulianDarbyFTW

RCC - 6 - Had little to do. Decent distribution.
Ricketts - 7 - Solid.
Martin - 7 - Solid too.
Reda - 7 - Impressive as always. One or two moments he was outpaced though.
Stokes - 7 - Unspectacular, but always gave himself as an option and defended well.
Vincelot - 5 - Looked off the pace in the second half.
Fleck - 8 - MOTM. Used as a quarterback, but lack of options in front of him made it hard.
Murphy - 6 - Always had two men on him and they defended deep, so he couldn't use his pace. Tried hard, shirked tackles aside.
Kent - 5 - Some good moments, but seemed to dislike how wide he was playing and it showed.
Armstrong - 4 - Never looked like scoring or creating. Disappointing.
Fortune - 6 - Held it up well but had nowhere to go with it too often.
Lameiras - 5 - Looked out of place in the middle with Fleck, improved fractionally when he went further up the pitch.
Morris - 5 - Did little.
Phillips - 5 - No impact but not a lot of time to do much.

Grendel

Have you never heard this expression otis?

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

I can't see any person with any respectability making such a comnent

Next he will be going on about battered wife syndrome - another analogy he conjures up

Ita not appropriate language

Macca

Funny old game. Kent was the only player who got me off my seat. I could have dropped off the rest of the time

CCFCSteve

Funny old game. Kent was the only player who got me off my seat. I could have dropped off the rest of the time

I agree. I'm surprised by some of his ratings 3-5 as he was pretty dangerous for most of the match (yes he makes some wrong choices but so do most 18-19 year olds). Created the best chance of the match for Armstrong (a sitter which he should've put away but won't complain as it's the first chance/half chance I've seen him miss in the games I've seen live). Fortune on the other hand worked hard but had a lot of poor touches and slowed our attacking play but gets 6-8's. everyone's got their opinions I guess.

Not the best we'll play this season but another point and Blackpool were no mugs, set up well for the draw and couldve nicked a goal.

still looking good I reckon !

Grendel

His final ball and delivery are poor. The end product lacks most of the time.

I'm surprised he played the full 90 minutes.

rob9872

RCC 4 clean sheets in 4. Nothing spectacular again, but relieves the pressure taking comfortable possession. Don't want to heap too much pressure on him but star in the making I hope.

covcity4life

Stfu nick. Ppl can post how they want.

Rcc 8 dealt with everything in such a calm manner again. Lot more to do this week too. Great distribution

Ricketts 8 really good today. Liked what I saw in attacking third too

Reda 8 man mountain again. Rly hope he's not oit for long

Martin 8 strong performance again

Stokes 8 up and down pitch all game long. Great shot nearly got a goal too. Good first tkme passes in 1st half

Fleck 7 tried to make thiNHS happen by demanding ball and dictating game. Wasn't to be ultimately

Vincelot 6 did key aspects of his role well

Kent 6 really got into game at end of first half and most of 2nd
But end product be it a cross or shot lacking

Murphy 7 terrorised them however seems very reluctant to pass or cross. Shud have squared it to arms firs thalf for a tap in. Good long rangers keep pressure on opposition tho

Armstrong 5 wasn't in game at all. I wud eve have subbed him off

Fortune 6 good firs thalf but 2nd was pretty bad. Thibk may have gassed

Nick

Administrator
Stfu nick. Ppl can post how they want.

Rcc 8 dealt with everything in such a calm manner again. Lot more to do this week too. Great distribution

Ricketts 8 really good today. Liked what I saw in attacking third too

Reda 8 man mountain again. Rly hope he's not oit for long

Martin 8 strong performance again

Stokes 8 up and down pitch all game long. Great shot nearly got a goal too. Good first tkme passes in 1st half

Fleck 7 tried to make thiNHS happen by demanding ball and dictating game. Wasn't to be ultimately

Vincelot 6 did key aspects of his role well

Kent 6 really got into game at end of first half and most of 2nd
But end product be it a cross or shot lacking

Murphy 7 terrorised them however seems very reluctant to pass or cross. Shud have squared it to arms firs thalf for a tap in. Good long rangers keep pressure on opposition tho

Armstrong 5 wasn't in game at all. I wud eve have subbed him off

Fortune 6 good firs thalf but 2nd was pretty bad. Thibk may have gassed
I remember my first beer too.

Grendel

He didn't.

I have to be honest I retreated to the sanctuary of the bar towards the end - was it he that Morris came on for?

It was a dire performance today.

Armstrong was well off the pace, Kent just can't play the final ball, Murphy didn't really get in the game and Lameires when on looked weak and ineffective.

We made it easy for them.

Worst home game of the season by a distance.

CCFCKirky

RCC - 6
Ricketts - 7
Johnson - 6
Martin - 8
Stokes - 7
Vincelot : 6
Fleck : 9
Kent : 5
Murphy: 6
Armstrong 6
Fortune: 6

i thought Martin and Fleck were fantastic today, Fortune was decent for the first half and showed incredible work rate but was invisible in the second half, Kent looked abit of a liability today, everytime he had the ball he would either run at the defence or would lose it. RCC Looked comfortable and done the job when called upon.

georgehudson

the BBPC (Blackpool Bus Parking Co) got a point & were wasting time from 2 mins in, dam shame that once again we had a piss poor official, TM hinted as much in his aft match i'view, Keith Hill was the name of the latest official to embarrass himself & for him 1/10
RCC 8, Ricketts 7, Martin 8, Johnson 7, Stokes 8, Vincelot 7, Fleck 7, Murphy 6, Kent 6, Armstrong 6, Fortune 7,

SkyBlue_Bear83

I have to be honest I retreated to the sanctuary of the bar towards the end - was it he that Morris came on for?

It was a dire performance today.

Armstrong was well off the pace, Kent just can't play the final ball, Murphy didn't really get in the game and Lameires when on looked weak and ineffective.

We made it easy for them.

Worst home game of the season by a distance.

Yea, he came off for Morris

Gazolba

Fortune turning into another Nouble? Occasional brilliant cameos, but most of the time ineffective.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Pete

Rcc 7 really confident display
Sammy Ricketts 7 good at the back and some good play going forward
Stokes 7 very consistent
Reda 7 secure we will miss him
Martin 7 probably mom different player this year
Fleck 7 too deep
Vincelot 7 too deep
Murphy 7 always offered but rarely produced
Kent 6 great skills but wasteful
Armstrong 6 looked tired
Fortune 7 held up well but held on to the ball too long too often for me

Lameiras 6 what was tm doing bringing him on a cm??
Morris 6 nice passing
Philips 5 not on long

BigCsCheesyGrin

RCC, The back four and Fleck were the only players worth rating above 6 today . The rest, well Arma and Fortune didn't link up once . Kent decided to hug the touch line all first half and not move from there ....and Murphy....not good today ...Still 1 point will do I guess .

Users who are viewing this thread