Player Ratings (1 Viewer)

Grendel

You say that, but, in our last 2 home games we've made four (more like 5-6 to be fair) horrendous defensive mistakes, and none of them were by Haynes. Grimmer, Hyam, McDonald have all made bad mistakes resulting in goals. Stokes isn't half the player he once was, and the game he was reintroduced into, we lost. In terms of mistakes, he's not been too bad - sometimes his positioning is a bit off, but again, most of our defenders have had those moments. As for mistakes directly leading to a goal, like McDonald's deflected clearance on Friday, Haynes is nowhere near as bad as some people make out.

Haynes’ career is going backwards. He’s utterly appalling.

Otis

The players have already been rated and I agree with most, but something gets a 10/10 from me...

The crowd, they were exceptional on Friday, hoping for more of the same Tuesday.
Be interesting to see if it happens if we go a goal down.

Big following from Lincoln too, so should be a very good atmosphere.

ps1948

Just to throw something else in, when all the talk is of how poor Stevenage were, they are 6 points in front of Yeovil!!

Onwards and upwards, looking forward to Tuesday.....

stevefloyd

I would imagine Robins knows our strengths and weaknesses by now, lets see if he agrees with us when the season ends and players come and go, last seasons clear out was just about what we all wanted so whatever league we are in next season I would like to think we will be a better outfit than this season

Users who are viewing this thread