Thomas
Fleck
Barton

Cody
Clarke
New signing
Wilson
Elliot

Supported by Academy players and loans if required.

One manager for a whole pre season and season

Set owners with a clear plan. Who look professional and don't make the club look like a badly run circus.

The professionalism will filter down from top to bottom.

This squad would go up.

I recommend Specsavers mate.

SkyBlueRuffian

Would keep:

Murphy
Burge

Adams
Haynes

Christie
J Clarke

Edjenguele
Willis

Bell
Baker
Fleck
Barton
Moussa
Thomas

L Clarke
Wilson

Bring in a couple of centre backs, at least 1 striker and a left sided midfielder. Then 4 other versatile players to make up the squad.

Edge the welly will be gone, I believe SP's team selections have proven this, and rightly so as he's garbage.

Greggs

Edge is a top bloke, but not a very good footballer.

Sky Blue Kid

Edge the welly will be gone, I believe SP's team selections have proven this, and rightly so as he's garbage.

Tbh. if Martin goes back and Wood goes we need Edje, he's the only CB I've seen have King in his back pocket all through a game. He was brilliant that day. As for the "Welly" I'd sooner see a CB do that than play tippy tappy in our box.

'Sunday Bloody Sunday': What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round....you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!".

I hate to do this to you NLHWC but Bloody Sunday is actually about a squad massacre at Coventry in 2013.

Nonleagueherewecome

psgm1

Banned
I imagine Mr Robins will be interested in Adams, Wood, Christie and Moussa and maybe even Murphy !?

Robins went to a club with money - not a chance he is looking for league one players, if he is serious about promotion you look upwards not downwards.

The players in the current squad would get murdered in the champuionship. You only have to look at Dm since he moved to Ipswich.

sylus

yawn yawn yawn, lets be honest if we sign anyone nxt season,we will be lucky if we are signing from bedworth,thats if we are lucky.get rid of the whole squad for me.cos none of them are worth it.the quicker someone puts us out of our misery,the better

mattylad

been told that the entire first team squad was told that the administrator is looking to raise capital through player sales and that no new deals will be agreed for senior players exiting deals

sylus

been told that the entire first team squad was told that the administrator is looking to raise capital through player sales and that no new deals will be agreed for senior players exiting deals

player sales?...

that will raise all of a few hundred..

Ccfcisparks

Oh go on then Matt who's your super secret source? The Dinnerlady? The cleaners?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director

Would that mean that SISU/CCFCH accept that the players contracts are in CCFC Ltd then ? As the administrator only acts for that company:thinking about:

Also would it mean that anyone signed at start of season on a contract with CCFCH was actually playing on a non contract basis and that the players whose contracts were transferred to CCFCH revert to their original contracts with CCFC ltd ? :thinking about:

There might not be much to sell in that case but it may mean contracts do not have to be honoured.

guess we wait see what is actually said

players might also have been told where club is playing next season too

Nonleagueherewecome

Would that mean that SISU/CCFCH accept that the players contracts are in CCFC Ltd then ? As the administrator only acts for that company:thinking about:

Also would it mean that anyone signed at start of season on a contract with CCFCH was actually playing on a non contract basis and that the players whose contracts were transferred to CCFCH revert to their original contracts with CCFC ltd ? :thinking about:

There might not be much to sell in that case but it may mean contracts do not have to be honoured.

guess we wait see what is actually said

players might also have been told where club is playing next season too

Plucked the words right out of my...brain.

katzenjammer

It's more likely a popular player in the dressing room has been told their contract isn't going to be renewed and it's a surprise because he was well liked.

Maybe Lee Carsley has left too? Who knows.

Nonleagueherewecome

Maybe they're getting rid of Pressley? Waggott was very non-committal on Friday about what he thought of the job he'd done so far!

I still want to know where Lynch's quote came from as that's most likely closer to the truth than any of our attempts to translate twitter ramblings. It's probably that the players expected a few tweaks to the squad, a bit of pruning, but what we're getting instead is a chainsaw taking to it.

Sorry Lord, forgot analogies were banned ;)

WillieStanley

Maybe they're getting rid of Pressley? Waggott was very non-committal on Friday about what he thought of the job he'd done so far!

I still want to know where Lynch's quote came from as that's most likely closer to the truth than any of our attempts to translate twitter ramblings. It's probably that the players expected a few tweaks to the squad, a bit of pruning, but what we're getting instead is a chainsaw taking to it.

Sorry Lord, forgot analogies were banned ;)

I saw Waggott at the last home match at half time on the pitch. Off the cuff, I asked him what he thought of the first half. He rolled his eyes and said "Don't". Then he went about his business having his picture taken with the Charity boys!!

J

Jack Griffin

With all the uncertainty surrounding the club there are going to be a lot of wild rumours.. truth will leak out over the next few days..

But looks like they trying to cover next seasons costs by selling gthe players & bringing in the youth team, sounds like a SISU plan.. but it also sounds doomed to failure.. division 4 here we come..

Malaga and Wood are certain to go. Sheffers, Stewart, Cameron, Bell, Cody, Jeffers are pretty certain to go too. I defo want Jenno and Dunn out too. Plus, i have a funny feeling about Joe Murphy and Jordan Clarke. Hope they dont leave but i can see it happening. Out of those players, the only ones i want to stay are Wood, Joe, Jordan and possibly Sheffers, cus i still think he has something left in the tank

WillieStanley

With all the uncertainty surrounding the club there are going to be a lot of wild rumours.. truth will leak out over the next few days..

But looks like they trying to cover next seasons costs by selling gthe players & bringing in the youth team, sounds like a SISU plan.. but it also sounds doomed to failure.. division 4 here we come..

Surely they've learnt from last season that you just can't do that?

Brighton Sky Blue

The club has stated to the Trust that SISU have no intention of putting any more money into the club to fund losses (see answers to questions regarding rent talks). Why on Earth are they not selling up or entertaining bids?

Nonleagueherewecome

The club has stated to the Trust that SISU have no intention of putting any more money into the club to fund losses (see answers to questions regarding rent talks). Why on Earth are they not selling up or entertaining bids?

Exactly, if they think they'll get more for us as a L2 club with decent Non League aspirations, no ground and no Academy, they are stupider than I thought....and I think they're really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really REALLY stupid!

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Connect the words Hell Fury Woman Scorned

Remember there is no such thing as business everything is personal

SkyBlueRuffian

Malaga and Wood are certain to go. Sheffers, Stewart, Cameron, Bell, Cody, Jeffers are pretty certain to go too. I defo want Jenno and Dunn out too. Plus, i have a funny feeling about Joe Murphy and Jordan Clarke. Hope they dont leave but i can see it happening. Out of those players, the only ones i want to stay are Wood, Joe, Jordan and possibly Sheffers, cus i still think he has something left in the tank

Joe Jordan?

Users who are viewing this thread