Playoffs (1 Viewer)

If we do reach the Playoffs, who would be your preferred Semi-Final choice?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Londonccfcfan

They have a +2 goal difference to us. Could be wiped out in one game, especially considering we have one game more to play.
With their goals scored record. May as well be 3 goal difference. Which if they win their next three games will only improve.

Londonccfcfan

We beat Stevenage and Lincoln and we probably won't even have to worry about Mansfield.
Yes win these two next games then i agree, we will be practically there and probably be 6th place which will put the 6th place debate to bed . Im afraid Draws wont be good enough. Cant risk draws, hindsight us wonderfull thing and will be probably enough. But we just cannot risk draws.

Woukd love to give Stevenage a good old thumping 4 nil etc. Then that gives us breathing space to finish equal points.

Which brings me to another point, if we are 2 goalsto the good, we shouldnt take our foot of the gas! GD is crucial.

steve cooper

With their goals scored record. May as well be 3 goal difference. Which if they win their next three games will only improve.
Just looked at the last 10 form table, Mansfield 21st, scored 10, conceded 14. Past performance is no guarantee as they say, but they will need a major turnaround in performance the make the playoffs.They certainly don't have any real momentum ATM. From memory they were looking nailed on for autos around mid season but have fallen away badly.

Warwickhunt

I see that the Lincoln manager recons City will miss out on playoffs as our form is too patchy! MR should cut out the Quote from the Lincoln News and put it on the wall Tuesday :joyful::joyful::joyful:

lifeskyblue

I see that the Lincoln manager recons City will miss out on playoffs as our form is too patchy! MR should cut out the Quote from the Lincoln News and put it on the wall Tuesday :joyful::joyful::joyful:

Wouldn’t it be fitting then to beat them Tuesday and/or smash them at Wembley in the final; “quote for the Lincoln news mr Cowley?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johhny Blue

We went to Fargo last weekend and found out a dog show is on, on the 28th. Picked up a flyer and we said we would go and both my daughter and I were really keen and that we would enter our dog in the competition.

Came home though and told my daughter that I can't go as City will be playing in the play off final.

Presumptuous perhaps?
If we don't make it let's see if we can get 4000+ SBA to the dog show

Adge

I'd like Notts County as it's 1-1 alteady this season. We will again take the 4000 odd to the away leg and they would bring a decent following to the Ricoh as well which would make it more of an occasion than 300 etc to Exeter.

Last edited:

ccfcricoh

Play off fixture dates are as follows:

Semi final A leg 1 - Saturday 12th May 3pm
Semi final B leg 1 - Saturday 12th May 7.30pm
Semi final A leg 2 - Thursday 17th May 7.45pm
Semi final B leg 2 - Friday 18th May 7.45pm

Final - Monday 28th May 3pm

i know its 4th v 7th with 7th at home first.and then 5th v 6th with 6th at home first but does anyone know who is A and who is B?

I assume 4th and 7th is A and 5th and 6th is B - does anyone know?

Otis

Play off fixture dates are as follows:

Semi final A leg 1 - Saturday 12th May 3pm
Semi final B leg 1 - Saturday 12th May 7.30pm
Semi final A leg 2 - Thursday 17th May 7.45pm
Semi final B leg 2 - Friday 18th May 7.45pm

Final - Monday 28th May 3pm

i know its 4th v 7th with 7th at home first.and then 5th v 6th with 6th at home first but does anyone know who is A and who is B?

I assume 4th and 7th is A and 5th and 6th is B - does anyone know?
Is that now all confirmed? I checked on Friday I think, and it was and it was all tba.:)

mark82

Doesn't playing a game at 3pm on a Saturday exclude it from being shown on TV? Thought they were all normally televised? Or does the 3pm rule not count for playoffs?

aloisiwouldhavescored

From what I read 4th v 7th is A) and 5th v 6th is B).
Also it said all play off games will be televised on Sky.

ccfcricoh

Is that now all confirmed? I checked on Friday I think, and it was and it was all tba.:)

i must admit i have only read it in the Sun but it did suggest they were final...although times may change.

Doesn't playing a game at 3pm on a Saturday exclude it from being shown on TV? Thought they were all normally televised? Or does the 3pm rule not count for playoffs?

i think because there will be no prem games that day and it's purely a play off day it would be ok (prem finishes on the Sunday)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I really don't understand why anyone on here wants to play Wycombe so badly. Law of averages, we are due a defeat to them...

Also, the B games look better. Saturday evening and Friday night! Let's finish 5th or 6th please!

wingy

I really don't understand why anyone on here wants to play Wycombe so badly. Law of averages, we are due a defeat to them...

Also, the B games look better. Saturday evening and Friday night! Let's finish 5th or 6th please!
If you play on the Thursday there is an extra days rest prior to the final.

Users who are viewing this thread