Match Thread PNE (A) Weds 20th Oct, 7.45 (4 Viewers)

Liquid Gold

Need a win on Saturday now.

Even a draw won’t do. 2 points from these three games would be an incredibly poor result. 4 from 3 you take and move on.

Everything riding on Saturday or it looks like we’re in a rut.

Cavan O'Doherty

One of the worst second half performances I can remember. Arrogantly thought we could defend a 0-1 lead for 45 mins, our defence is not good enough for that. We got exactly what we deserved, totally pathetic away from home.

steve101

Dreadful second half after a so so first. Such a lack of movement and creativity. Gyokeres looked a yard off the pace from the off so can only think he was carrying that knock. Subs really ineffective. Such a let down. I feel we drop the same intensity when we are away to middle of the road teams.

ccfc92

The second half was beyond pathetic.

Disgusting 2nd half performance, had our goal so should have protected Gyk for Waghorn on to support Walker.

I thought maybe Sheaf on for Kelly too at HT, as he wasn't at the races today, but then Hamer was anonymous 2nd half too.

Terry_dactyl

I don’t know why we don’t just go for it away from home. It seems to be the only way we know how to play.
Very poor 2nd half.

hill83

You fuck off. You’re biggest c**t on here

giphy-downsized-large.gif

SeaSeeEffCee

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Thanks for that, I needed a laugh after that second half performance
Aren’t you one of this cry babies that pisses their pants when people aren’t being positive enough and now you’re laughing at the suggestion that the team currently 4th in the league have a chance at top 6?

skyblue025

Garbage second half. Midfield was non existent. Preston a very workman like team out fought us. Very disappointing. Will we ever win at Deepdale?

clint van damme

In the last 4 away games I'd say first half tonight, 2nd half Saturday and first half Millwall have been the only decent halves we've played

stupot07

Jcs or rose Saturday?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
JCS, Rose did nothing wrong, but you can see the imbalance of having a right footer on the left side, especially that last 20 minutes, Rose was having to cut back in every time t cross the ball.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread