Poll: How long will Trump be President? (3 Viewers)

Poll: How long will Trump be President?

• Up to 1 year (inaugurated 20 Jan 2017)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Up to 2 years

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Up to 3 years

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Up to 4 years (fulll term)

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • 2 full terms (8 years)

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

martcov

He goes down, so will Hillary, so does the 50,000 plus seal indictments and it's global market crash.

Has Hillary stood next to Putin and put his word over the entire USA security agencies? Has she sheer endless associates dealing with money laundering and committing tax evasion? Did she tell more than 3000 lies in under 2 years? Or was she just careless with her email server?

martcov

Il place a private wager with you that mr trump does absolutely zero jail time

I agree. He will do a deal. Go quietly and the next president pardons him for the federal crimes. He pays a few million in back tax and fines for the state crimes.

Otis

Always makes me grin in the Walking Dead, where some are still praising God and saying he loves them.

Yup, he loves us all so much he sent down flesh eating zombies to kill all our friends and families.

Oh and there'll be a lot of hunger, starvation, pestilence and poverty too.

Top bombing!

;)

chiefdave

The bloke is a complete moron,

He is in France at the moment, for Armistice day, and has just cancelled a visit to the Aisne-Marne American cemetery and memorial as it's raining.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

He really is a tosser.

Cov City Daytrader 87

The bloke is a complete moron,

He is in France at the moment, for Armistice day, and has just cancelled a visit to the Aisne-Marne American cemetery and memorial as it's raining.

The fire was started deliberately tp force Trump to get a $2 billion loan from the fed. but no said no California.

Read both posts 2467 and 1762 from Qmap.

Qmap

chiefdave

The anti-Trump lobby are incapable of understanding this...

How on earth has anyone watched that and thought it was serious?

On the topic of Trump see he's decided ISIS have been defeated and the troops are coming home. Didn't bother to tell anyone before he made the announcement. Only person that thinks this is good news and won't be a huge boost to ISIS is Putin.

skybluetony176

A right wing nutter I went to school with has shared Jonathon Pie stuff on Facebook before thinking it was serious. He also shared Britain Furst stuff not realising it was spoof. Funniest one was two photos of an apparent ISIS fighter posing with an AK in one and then landing on the Greek coast in a canoe posing as a Syrian refugee. It was actually Ice Cube. A Gangsta Rapper obviously has photos posing with AK’s and the picture of him in the canoe was a still from a film, I think it was Are We There Yet. It’s not surprising that people easily duped by spoofs are also supporters of the likes of Tommy Robinson and the leave campaign.

skybluetony176

I'm perfectly aware of who he is since I've posted his videos here before. It doesn't make the points he raises any less valid or the people who ignore them any less delusional.

He isn’t making the point that you think he’s making. That’s the joke. You are willingly and unwittingly being the punch line.

Frankly you would look less ridiculous if you admitted that you didn’t realise that it was a spoof.

clint van damme

I'm perfectly aware of who he is since I've posted his videos here before. It doesn't make the points he raises any less valid or the people who ignore them any less delusional.

Haha! Surprised you haven't posted some Al Murray on the EU thread.

Users who are viewing this thread