Poll: How long will Trump be President? (1 Viewer)

Poll: How long will Trump be President?

• Up to 1 year (inaugurated 20 Jan 2017)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Up to 2 years

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Up to 3 years

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Up to 4 years (fulll term)

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • 2 full terms (8 years)

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cov City Daytrader 87

Right latest x22 report video in.

Subjects mentioned: Trump/Putin meeting, internet blackout, Q posts, Syria, Coup on a social media company in the works? and many other topics.

Skip to 52 secs for start.

Enjoy and draw your own conclusions sky blues follows members.

wingy

Apparently the next act is to rip up the WTO.
Shamefully stolen from twatter by a guy known as Limericking .
The Act to go through Congress which allows him to act in relation to this without Congress approval will be known as FART!!
Fair and Reciprocal Trade Act.

The POTUS would like for a start,
More power to rip trade apart,
Reported the press upon it's success
In catching a draft of his FART. :p

shmmeee

Right latest x22 report video in.

Subjects mentioned: Trump/Putin meeting, internet blackout, Q posts, Syria, Coup on a social media company in the works? and many other topics.

Skip to 52 secs for start.

Enjoy and draw your own conclusions sky blues follows members.

Mate. Get outside, the sun is great, the solar powered hot women are out. Close the browser and take a break.

For the avoidance of any doubt: you're posting up the internet equivalent of the mad old bloke in the corner of the pub. Stop it, it's silly.

wingy

I see he excelled himself yesterday
Probably his finest moment yet re international medling and destablisation .
It's still not too late to close the airspace to air force 1 Theresa .
I get he has to come but he needs the coldest of shoulders.
The biggest up yours possible !!

Grendel

I see he excelled himself yesterday
Probably his finest moment yet re international medling and destablisation .
It's still not too late to close the airspace to air force 1 Theresa .
I get he has to come but he needs the coldest of shoulders.
The biggest up yours possible !!

The one thing he is correct on is the disregard on defence spending by Merkel and macron - it’s tine they got in line with the rest of Europe

wingy

The one thing he is correct on is the disregard on defence spending by Merkel and macron - it’s tine they got in line with the rest of Europe
Probably fair comment
Public diplomacy of this and his style is not the way .
Certainly difficult when taken with all the other anti EU and German rhetoric .
The desire to break up the block and sink the Euro belie an Imperialist approach.
Again all designed to bolster the failing dollar as the go to currency with all it's commissions .

wingy

He's just a Transparent Imperialist
That's why he appeared to get on with Macron so well, Putin too
Objective Trump
Wipe out the Euro which is threatening the dollar .

dutchman

BOB120718-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq-PSyyIpYuv3hhTxnBm0pRhp_Rh5meLd3xMJaHlzgqK0.jpg

wingy

One of his contrarian acolytes being Interviewed on C4 news last night sneeringly implied that the policy and viewpoint on British /European migration is a Modern Crusade of over Judean Christian values versus.
Well you can guess can't you, now what is the solution?

skybluetony176

Shore him up of course ,the witch Hunt fake agenda is in it's death throws.
Is he really a contrarian running against his own security services /Deep state?

Can you imagine the uproar in this country if May met Putin and then said in a press conference after that the British police must have it wrong as Putin has said that Russia had nothing to do with Novichok poisonings.

Sick Boy

Can you imagine the uproar in this country if May met Putin and then said in a press conference after that the British police must have it wrong as Putin has said that Russia had nothing to do with Novichok poisonings.

This is also the same man that our 'leaders' are fawning over.

Grendel

Grendel

May was feeling so smug at being the first to meet him as president she fell over herself to offer him a state visit. Something no president has ever been offered so early in their presidency.

Did you see Macron with trump?

Also Tony it wasn’t a state visit

NorthernWisdom

May was feeling so smug at being the first to meet him as president she fell over herself to offer him a state visit. Something no president has ever been offered so early in their presidency.
tbf, she (rightly!) ignored his advice over the EU, corrected him on how immigrants had brought good things to the UK, and was prepared to say what a ludicrous position he was asking her to take against the EU.

I'll say one thing for Trump, at least he's up front in trying to destablise governments, and does it in plain sight!

dutchman

As far as I know the British police have never said Russia had anything to do with the Novichok poisonings and neither have Porton Down or the OPCW.

If you can show me a quote from the police saying they think Russia did it I'll happily stand corrected.

Sick Boy

As far as I know the British police have never said Russia had anything to do with the Novichok poisonings and neither have Porton Down or the OPCW.

If you can show me a quote from the police saying they think Russia did it I'll happily stand corrected.

Wasn't it supposed to have been intelligence from Mi6?

dutchman

Wasn't it supposed to have been intelligence from Mi6?

As far as I can tell no one from the British intelligence community has made any public pronouncement on the matter with the exception of "national security adviser" (whatever that is?) and career diplomat Mark Sedwill who received a sudden and unexpected promotion to head of the civil service immediately after backing the Tory government's claim that it was a Russian orchestrated operation.

Captain Dart

I think the odds of him serving a full term have fallen.

Captain Dart

His facial expression towards the end of their interview was very wistful .
Bit like a dog who's waiting to be admonished I thought.
Bad boy, dirty boy, go to your kennel.

shmmeee

I think Russia is a bit outside of Wiltshire Police's jurisdiction to be fair.

Captain Dart

Users who are viewing this thread